• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Pokémon game you played?

What was the first Pokemon game you played?

• Red/Blue

Votes: 220 53.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 60 14.6%
  • Gold/silver

Votes: 54 13.1%
  • Crystal

Votes: 18 4.4%
  • Ruby/Sapphire

Votes: 29 7.1%
  • Fire Red/Leaf Green

Votes: 12 2.9%
  • Emerald

Votes: 13 3.2%
  • Diamond/Pearl

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Platinum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon - Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Pokemon - Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness

• Pokemon Ranger

• Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

• Total voters

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
Years
  • The first game i played ws Crystal, I started play gameboy games cuz my neighbour came and gave me a gameboy coulor with Pokemon crystal and Blue, omg i got so ****ing happy, it was 4year ago.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • First pokemon game ever?
    Probably Blue but it could have been Red XD
    All I know is I still own Pokemon Red and the Gameboy =D

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Red was my first game!

I loved that game and remember losing it once! I spent all night crying because of that and then the next day i went on a 'big adventure' entitled "Pokémon Red where art thou WAAAA!"! Basically i searched everywhere in the house! Under beds, in my parents room, tank cupboard, storage room and even the toilet cistern (though the game probably wouldn't have worked if it was in there!)!

I tried so hard to find it but ,alas, it did not turn up! I literally crawled to bed in dismay and disappointment! I had never felt so sorry for myself in my whole life! I cried myself to sleep that night! I awoke the next morning to something that probably changed my life (well not really)! My mom had woken my up! I turned away but she urged me look at here! When i finally complied what i saw made me burst out in tears! My mom had went gotten up early in the morning and had drove to the shops to get me a new one! Although it could never replace the original i was overjoyed! I could help but say thank you and i love you about one trillonbillion times! I had never felt so close to my mom in my life!

Well story time is over now its time to sleep! J/K anyway! That was the story of my adventures with Pokémon Red! Maybe i should write a book! It will be called 'The Pokémon adventures or Arainn Dickson!" Yes its perfect MUAHHAHAH!

Now before i go totally off topic i will just stop right there!

PS: Keep in mind i was still pretty young then!

Ice_Emperor

Emperor of all that is.
    Years
  • My family told me Pokemon was satanic. So I was never allowed to play it.
    When I was 13 I saw Emerald at Gamestop and I was like "Hmm...Dude lend me about 5 bucks, I'm getting this." And now it's two years later. I'm bored and going here and making metrosexuals hate me.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • Pokemon red in...'99 I think. I remember I traded my Charizard for a mew. I wish I had started with Bulbasaur...

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I was over at my cousin's house (around 1998) and he was playing something on the Gameboy Colour. Curious, I asked him it was. He told me it was Pokémon and I asked him if I could have a go. He threw the handheld console over to me (which, naturally, I dropped) and a new era of addictive gaming began for me.

DuckSwimmer

Video Editor~
    Years
  • It was Pokemon Yellow or Pokemon Pinball. I remember when i was little I got my gameboy color and it was Pokemon themed. Yea my first game was Pokemon Pinball for GBC

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Red and yellow, since I was just 5 years old;D, I actually got it from my aunt. All of the video games I had actually got it from my aunt^_^

Back