• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen First Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    My first shiny real shiny was in my friends FR, I was helping him and found a shiny Raticate in the mansion on Cinnibar Island. He didn't know about I found one so I took it. (I was at home.)

Years
  • The first shiny I ever caught was the Red Gyrados from G/S/C. Unfortunately it was the only shiny I ever caught.

I found a shiny Shuppet in Mt. ... something.... (I forgot the name of the mountain!) and I almost caught it, but I accidentally attacked it after it used Curse and it died.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2007
    My first shiny was a tentacool,but I didn't catch it,my nephew gave it to me,and I know it was legit because I saw him catch it.

I don't seem to have much luck with shinies.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
  • My first shiny was also an Oddish (Male) that is currently a Gloom. Now I have to decide between a shiny Vileplume and a shiny Bellossom. I already have a Vileplume, plus Bellossum learns Solarbeam. Shiny Vileplume looks better though and a male Vileplume doesn't seem as odd as a male Bellossom.

Years
  • mine was of course the Shiny Gyarados in G/S/C.

but the first non-event one was a shiny Hariyama i found in Sapphire's Victory Road...followed by shiny Golbat 0__o

Evil Sonic

Fufufu, All according to plan.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2023
    My very first Shiny was an Shiny Eevee on Gold! : D
    I used no cheats to get it , I saved in front of Bill and after 5 tries I got it! : D

~Evey (Neko)

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    My fist was a shiney torchic. my freind was so jelous that he restarted my game.

kewlgabe

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Mine was a togepi I hatched it as I was breeding togepis for my team. I didn't even notice it was shiny until I was comparing them later and I saw the red star in the corner.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2007
    Lucky you guys. I never found any Shiny in the GBA games, and I played Leafgreen and Ruby a few times and am now playing Emerald.
    My first and only Shiny was a Shiny Bellsprout in Pokemon Gold, right in the first grassfield after I had gotten my first Pokeballs (imagine I would have encountered it before I got pokeballs :O). I trained it to a Victreebel and should still have it somewhere.

My fist was a shiney torchic. my freind was so jelous that he restarted my game.

Wow, awesome friendship that is.

My very first Shiny was an Shiny Eevee on Gold! : D
    I used no cheats to get it , I saved in front of Bill and after 5 tries I got it! : D

~Evey (Neko)

I always believed that the values for Pokemon such as Eevee and legendaries was preset right from the start on?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • My First Shiny? Well my first is Trapinch in Emerald , a green one. I raised it to be a blue Flygon.
    It helped my defeat the battle masters. Flygon Rules!

Last edited:

Lapras1016

Water Poképhilic PKMN Master
    Years
  • Of course the Shining Gyarados in GSC was my first. Then I found a Shiny Meowth (Route 38) on Silver but accidentally fled (ARGH). The same thing happened to my first GBA Shiny, a Lairon (Victory Road), in Ruby.

I did catch some Shinies, though. In another file on my Ruby, I got a Shining Mawile @Sky Pillar, and a Shining Duskull in yet another file while I looked for a Chimecho. I traded both to my first Emerald but some idiot stole it in China. Oh, well.

But on my second Emerald, I got a Shining Tentacool, and I cloned it so I could migrate it to Diamond. I wish I got a Shiny in Diamond... :P

Pieandcowz

Teh Moo Cow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    my first shiny was a Gold magicarp (sp?) in Saphire version. I raised it and lvled it to 100 having it evolve in the red Gyradous(sp?)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Quasar99, please do not post in topics that have not been posted in for over a month.

~Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back