• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: fite me irl

Status
Not open for further replies.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    I've never actually had a job with any regularity before aside from helping out at this little music school that a guy I know runs (I do get paid $100 a month for what I do which is more than enough for a 16 year old whose parents both have good jobs). I'm thinking of getting a job at the record store near my house over the summer & beyond. every time I go I end up talking to the manager about music etc so that's a good advantage.

Lucid

Aw man, you guys ever can't stand someone, then they die, then you're forced to spend an awful amount of time to get to their funeral that's in a crappy place? They played my ass in death.

Sirfetch’d

I just slept 4 hours and I don't feel sleepy at all. Hahaha, I think I have a bit of insomnia.

Insomnia is the worst :( I have it too and it certainly makes things difficult

Years
    I find myself going to bed earlier nowadays, and I find myself waking up earlier for that same reason possibly. But now that i'm back at work while not at college, which trades reading papers for being on my feet, that sleep is appreciated.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Aw man, you guys ever can't stand someone, then they die, then you're forced to spend an awful amount of time to get to their funeral that's in a crappy place? They played my ass in death.

this is my favorite post on PC starting now.

i don't even keep track of when i go to bed anymore, because some nights i sleep and some i don't. i'm really iffy when i don't have responsibilities and stress hits me like a truck.

Years
    I like to be asleep by eleven or midnight, but..lately, what I've been doing is taking a nap when I get off work/in the evenings, so I can hang out with my boyfriend (who works usually 4pm-12am/1am)

BTW, I really love all the Steven Universe themes tbh. I just recently binged through all the currently released episodes. Loves it.

Years
    BTW, I really love all the Steven Universe themes tbh. I just recently binged through all the currently released episodes. Loves it.

Yeah. That series has been producing tons of awesome fanart, and I somehow have been drawing in Tumblr followers ever since I've had the art getting onto my blog.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    :(

fite me irl

why i never.

Years
    Me neither. The first time I remember the name coming to mind was because Marriland named the finale of his Omega Ruby Wedlocke "Steven of the Universe!" when he had heard about the series but felt he'd be getting to it at some point. I'm terrible. x3

Years
    i've been meaning to watch that, people won't stop talking about it and it's weird when you're actually judged for not knowing who Garnet is

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back