• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FiXbox's Pokemon Emporium! Shinys, Events, Ev's, Breeding and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    Pokemon: Venonat
    Quanity: One
    Nature: I don't mind, any nature
    Provided: No
    When: Whenever she is ready.

I'm not sure what you'd want for that, let me know and I can see if I have it. I have a lot of breedable pokémon, or I could offer you a Pikachu holding a Light Ball in exchange?

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    ElSofto: My Milotic may know aqua ring, but I'm not sure. If it doesn't I know my friend has svereal that she's cloned. and yes, I do have one that can still spread the virus.

celuthea: Well, I don't have a vanonat of my own, but I'll check and see If I can get one in game. wat do you have for shinys? (all of them, their genders & natures)

Jack_Atlas

Years
    I hafta double check, I got home like 5 mins ago, let me check my wifi and get back to ya...

EDIT: my wifi is working now, and I can trade. Machomuu is first, after him its first come first serve...

EDIT EDIT: Machomuu, I just realized I need the Ho-oh cloned before I can give it to you, my cloner won't do it untill tomorow, can you wait untill then?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    I hafta double check, I got home like 5 mins ago, let me check my wifi and get back to ya...

EDIT: my wifi is working now, and I can trade. Machomuu is first, after him its first come first serve...

EDIT EDIT: Machomuu, I just realized I need the Ho-oh cloned before I can give it to you, my cloner won't do it untill tomorow, can you wait untill then?
    Yeah, I can wait until then.

Jack_Atlas

Years
    What is their process? I refuse to give my pokemon to somebody who glitches their game via GTS...

Jack_Atlas

Years
    I go PM him.... *sigh* *wishes she knew how to clone* *Deicdes to google it...* *eats pie*

steelcurtain10

Pokemon Platinum Fanatic
    Years
    • Ca
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Pokemon:Magnemite
    Quanity:1

Nature: modet
    Provided: a male magneton
    When: I'd prefer at Today at any time except past 7pm
    Pidgey adamant,its not shiny though,great for a phys.sweeper! lv.4 untouched,abil:keen eye

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    yo u ready to do teh gastly poochyena trade?

btw i have a MALE AND FEMALE shiny riolu, only the males ut though, he knows blaze kick, ude have to give me a RIDICULOUS offer for the both of them though

Jack_Atlas

Years
    Steelcurtain10: sorry, somebody else is already giving me a pidgey, as well as the other 3 easy ones to get on my list.

wow90210: Yes, I am ready, I PMed but I still feel better posting on here though, lol.

Hiei-chan: Alright, I'll check your thread and post back here, kay hon?

Jack_Atlas

Years
    Hiei-Chan: I like your Alamos Darkrai, that okay witchu?

steelcurtain10: the porygon z works for meh

Years
    yea thats cool but u still need one more cuz i want 2 of ur pokemon

and if u need a cloner i am one so i can help u with that =]

steelcurtain10

Pokemon Platinum Fanatic
    Years
    • Ca
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    ok,but I would trade you the porygon holding upgrade,then you trade me the porygon 2 back, then ill make it hold dubious disk, ok?
    my fc is on my Thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back