• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FiXbox's Pokemon Emporium! Shinys, Events, Ev's, Breeding and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    steelcurtain10: okay, Ill get your FC, add my platinum code please, and i'll see you on...

Jack_Atlas

Years
    uhh... we can do them at the same time, before you attach the thing to make it the porygon z

Jack_Atlas

Years
    yea thats cool but u still need one more cuz i want 2 of ur pokemon

and if u need a cloner i am one so i can help u with that =]
    sorry, if your talking about this post yes, I missed it, and I'm sorry. I'll edit this post when I look @ your thread, and yes, I do need a cloner now... I will PM you what I need cloned, I shouldn't be too big, I have somebody else working on another clone thinggy...

Jack_Atlas

Years
    Okay, whats the gender of the shiny sneasel? I'll get right on that PM, buisness decided to pick up...

Jack_Atlas

Years
    I don't have your FC yet, I asked for it, and I couldn't find your thread....

Hiei-chan: I PMd u..... add mah platinum FC and we can trade....

Futbollar

Stanford Cardinal
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    I will help you with the trading if you can breed two pokemon for me.

steelcurtain10

Pokemon Platinum Fanatic
    Years
    • Ca
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    alright,but if its on a weekday, I could only trade after 4pm.(not this week,last week of vacation.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back