• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flare's Hatchery

How are we doing?

• 5 Best

Votes: 45 65.2%
  • 4 Pretty Good

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • 3 Okay

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • 2 Pretty Bad

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • 1 Terrible

Votes: 10 14.5%

• Total voters
    Years
    Your welcome and Thank you Binky:)cdkee, I sent you a pm about the feebas trade, I have the larvitar ready.BDT, No problem;)

As long as it takes for me to lvl up that scyther so it doesn't lose the moves easily in the daycare, not to long. I'll have it later today or early tomorrow (if your in the USA it's ealry tomorrow)

alright sounds good, what do you want in return?.. i dont have much at all... haha

♥Pureza♥

Back in Black [and White]
    Years
    im a total noob... but what is a filler haha, and i live in the usa.... so what time should i be on tomorrow?..

filler = extra pokemon you don't use.
    umm... what time zone?9-10 central, I'll definetely be awake and ready to trade by 10am.10-11 eastern8-9 mountain7-8 pacific

♥Pureza♥

Years
    Metakazam, I have it redy to trade next time we're both on.
    charmandertoy2, okay I will.
    Note: I am breeding more feebas,pineco, shuckle, and vulpix for the hatchery as well as breeding new pokemon with egg moves, if you request them it may take a little for me to get them to you

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2008
    so.....do you have any porygon!?

too -lazy- to chech the LONG list.....(-hate- reading)

wait, are you trading, or giving these away?

if you are giving, then I'll be happy to take an available porygon.....if there is one.....

if your trading, then I have all the pokemon d/p starters, and the emerald starters....I also have feebas' and drifloons, and minums/plusles, and staryu's, and eevee's, and solrocks, and phione's.....

(these are all results of breedings.....which means they are all lvl 1.....)

Majay-hi

Fey Hound(Vampire Hunter)
    Years
    so.....do you have any porygon!?

too -lazy- to chech the LONG list.....(-hate- reading)

wait, are you trading, or giving these away?

if you are giving, then I'll be happy to take an available porygon.....if there is one.....

if your trading, then I have all the pokemon d/p starters, and the emerald starters....I also have feebas' and drifloons, and minums/plusles, and staryu's, and eevee's, and solrocks, and phione's.....

(these are all results of breedings.....which means they are all lvl 1.....)
    yeah i can give u a porygon pm me ur FC if you still need one.
    (we do both here.)

♥Pureza♥

Years
    Thank you Shadowblade.

I have an Easter gift for anyone who pms me a request by this Friday.
    Several pokemon of mine have pokerus and I can get my hatchery pokemon to catch pokerus and trade them to you if you need/want it.
    To the hatchery staff: If you PM me asking for a pokemon I will
    automatically get it pokerus.

I will trade the pokemon to those who request them on Saturday and/or the few days
    right after Easter, I'm not likley to be able to get on on Easter Sunday

Last edited:

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    Wow, again, sorry for the absence. I just got Super Smash Bros. Brawl and now I just can't stop playing! Anything I can help on, currently?

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    Ok, got it. I'l log on to the other site now. And the Poekmon.. Hmm.. Stuff like OU Pokemon? like Bagon or Gible?

Alright, Read. Of course I wouldn't mind. I mean, after all, you're the boss. What you say goes:)

Back