• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flare's Hatchery

How are we doing?

• 5 Best

Votes: 45 65.2%
  • 4 Pretty Good

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • 3 Okay

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • 2 Pretty Bad

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • 1 Terrible

Votes: 10 14.5%

• Total voters

♥Pureza♥

Back in Black [and White]
    Years
    WEll, you can do whatever you want to it, im having a lil troble with wi-fi, i might take a little longer then expected :(

OK! Flare, could you hold onto it for me, ill try to fix the problem, might take a bit. Ill try a couple of things, and notify you when i get on!

I'll reserve it, I have to get off in 45 minutes if you're still having problems I'll put it in the pc, if that ends up being the case do you want me to hatch it?

starmii3

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    I'll reserve it, I have to get off in 45 minutes if you're still having problems I'll put it in the pc, if that ends up being the case do you want me to hatch it?

Would you mind? I think the cause of my problems is a snowstorm has just happened. Im not excactly sure, but i think thats the problem. Sorry for making you wait :$

♥Pureza♥

Back in Black [and White]
    Years
    Would you mind? I think the cause of my problems is a snowstorm has just happened. Im not excactly sure, but i think thats the problem. Sorry for making you wait :$

No I wouldn't mind hatching it. It's alright:) I can wait, when it starts working please pm me.

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
    Years
    PKMNSHINYLEGENDS: your skarmory is ready

I'm going to be taking a break from the hatchery for a couple of days ill be back maybe on saturday or sunday after the trade

Ninve

'Nuff said
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2008
    I'll put this once again :P
    Le_Avatar, would you like to trade your Adamant Heracross (Male if possible) for my Male Absol with egg move Baton Pass?

Le_Avatar

Experienced Trainer & Breeder
    Years
    @ Ninve: Yes, no problem, and of course it's a male :)

@ d3r3kb3nn3tt: Arceus is not allowed to trade here, as it's only obtainable by hacking and cheating...

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2008
    what would anyone do for a deoxys mew mewtwo ho-oh lugia the 3 dogs 3 birds or any others you might like im looking for a couple iv bread and ev trained pokemon with give anything and everything

starmii3

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    what would anyone do for a deoxys mew mewtwo ho-oh lugia the 3 dogs 3 birds or any others you might like im looking for a couple iv bread and ev trained pokemon with give anything and everything

i have no idea what i would do. but it sopunds awsome!

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2008
    sorry everyone for the arceus thing i just wanna see one like its stats and stuff whats not allowed here?

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    The trading of Arceus is banned, as well as Shaymin, 'cause they haven't been officially released. And any other hacked Pokemon isn't allowed.

Back