• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fluffee's Trading Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livinitup17

Pokemon Dealer
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    @YesMyGengar Ok, I will get you a UT Snorunt

@Livinitup17 No, sorry I don't have it UT. Yes, I do actually have it, I forgot I have one on my diamond that I din't transfer yet, I can transfer it if you want it.

Sure CMT for both pokemon

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Oh, ok I have an Umbreon nicknamed Darky Lv.34 If you want it. I can try and get them for you as low level as I can. What are you offering for them?

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    Just anything you have spare (I dont mind clones or that) and umm I havent really got the hang of shiny breeding but i can catch shiny unova pokemon if you need any if not thanks for your time anyway :)

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Umm... Can you try and get me any Unova shiny I don't have? A shiny Pawinard UT, Cryagonal, Darumaka, Tymploe, Sawk, or Throh would be nice. If you can't get any of those shiny its finr. I just want a shiny I don't have. If you catch one that I already have I might trade for it. I will give you Dark and a Espeon Low level for those. Is that a deal?

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Thanks a lot!! Darky might be Ev'd in Special DEfense, not by much tho

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    CMT for the Shiny Sandshrew, Shiny Japanese Zangoose, Shiny Druddigon UT, Shiny Butterfree, and the Shiny Japanese Teddiursa (which is NFT but I will trade you any two pokemon and clone it back for you). Thank you :)

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • CMT for carita's hydreigon. Also i have a LOT more than whats on my thread. No gen five shinies, but a lot of rngd flawless shiny legendaries and such. Just ask and ill tell you.

TY

ok i like your Shiny Krookodile and Volcarona
    Want to trade it for a Shiny Rotom and Tangrowth both EV trained???

TY

I got an Shiny Emboar lv 41
    Sassy nature i think he has

LillithSilver

Tooth & Eye
    Years
  • I have a scraggy, it's a shiny, I'll give you the pictures via PM if possible. I can give you the move set, too.

Last edited:

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    What is the nature for scraggy by the way? Is the Totodile shiny?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back