• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flygon...Or Salamence?

Flygon or Salamence?

• Flygon

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Salamence

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
  • That is a hard decision to make, since I like all of the dragons in the Pokemon world. Sorry, can't decide. (Charizard is my fave! RAR!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    wheres dragonite? and the johto dragon? and the stupid responce? salamence XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • It's just between Flygon and Salamence. Anywho, I like Salamence better as I'm actually taller than it XD and it looks more like the dragon I've come to know and love ^_^

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • *huggles both Dragons* I love 'em both! Salamence is fierce and brave. Flygon is friendly and seemingly intelligent. Their wings are so cool! But I'd have to go with Flygon, the cutie. ^^

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Flygon, because Salamence is overlooked and have a screwy commom type combination~

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • Wolf Goddess your sig is horrible (in size and messyness). (note not in looks etc)
    Isnt it supposed to be Salamence or Metagross? Lol.
    Salamence owns Flygon. And Flygon's eyes are scary so I choose Salamence. Hmm..

Years
  • Definitely flygon for me. I like its design (I prefer the dragon types that don't necessarily look like dragons "should" look) and its type combination...and plus, salamence's wings annoy the heck out of me by looking so fake. >_<

Back