• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Focus Shift OOC

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    She might be able to punch huge craters, but she never punches huge craters into people. She's incredibly useless at fighting anyone unless they have like, no fighting skills. She has been that way SINCE THE START OF THE MANGA.

ANYWAYS. who cares. LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE.

You could just have your character following people around, getting to know people.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Actually, she didn't own him, grandma Chiyo was controlling her. O: Oh, and that was Naruto's idea when they had the grab the bells test back at the start of Shippuden. d: I still remain quite conviced she is totally useless in everything except maybe healing.

I can't post, I poted last! ):

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Actually, she didn't own him, grandma Chiyo was controlling her. O: Oh, and that was Naruto's idea when they had the grab the bells test back at the start of Shippuden. d: I still remain quite conviced she is totally useless in everything except maybe healing.

I can't post, I poted last! ):

I agree COMPLETELY. She's useless, get over it.

Yeah, that happens to me a lot too. Especially since the exams my mum has been coming down hard for me to sleep more...

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I've finished school and have no job so I have nothing better to do all day except play games and stuff. d:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    (coughs) There's something wrong with your post Ichiro. I'm pretty sure Kris is the youngest one; Harley is 19, Miharu is 17, Kris is 15, Anthony is 21 (which you know), Josh is 19, Raike is 20 (?!?!?! He has a crush on Miharu though...O_O LOL, SO WEIRD), Rain (if she ever posts) is 16, and Jason (don't think he has posted yet) is 19.

So from youngest to oldest it's Kris, Rain, Miharu, Jason, Josh, Harley, Raike, and then Anthony.

XD The ages don't match the personality that much. Well, unless Anthony THINKS that Harley is 16 and Ichiro knows that Harley is 16...

Now I'm confused. D=

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    At least I listed them all for you so you can't forget now. D=< Well, at least until this is buried with several pages...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    No problem. XD

@Sky: ...Seriously? Twenty? And he has a crush on Miharu? I'm...not actually sure what your reasoning is. O_O

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Its cute Miharu, let if blossom into fruition. It would make the RP interesting "lets save the world" and "i love you" go hand in hand, roflolololololololololol

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    My post isn't cute though, its actually fairly depressing.
    Poor poor Josh, mother and sister dead at age twelve.

My post isn't cute though, its actually fairly depressing.
    Poor poor Josh, mother and sister dead at age twelve.

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Meh, I think Josh brought it upon himself (lol just kidding).
    And yeah, what was with the depressing post, Zamorak?

Back