• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Food you eat for breakfast that's not breakfast food

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Literally, anything. I've seem to find that a lot of cultures don't actually place an emphasis on having a specific food for "breakfast." Ideally, I'd eat something light when I wake up like some fruit or something and then a couple hours after I wake up I'd eat something a bit more fulfilling. But most of the time I roll out of bed and rush off to work having eaten nothing at all.

Years
  • Here's something that isn't usually considered a breakfast food or even part of breakfast...

Nothing.

I don't eat breakfast. I eat in the afternoon/evening instead.

On the rare occasion I do eat breakfast, it's an avocado on toast or a banana whey protein shake.

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    Food you eat for breakfast that's not breakfast food

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Popcorn. If done right, it's just as good as a bowl of cereal. But with even more whole grains.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I just had macaroni and cheese for a late breakfast. In all honesty, I usually eat what I can find during the morning. XD We don't have much for breakfast around here either unless it's cereal or something. *shrug*

Years
  • left over chinese is the BEST for breakfast! When i dont feel like cereal i usually end up making a chicken burger with a bacon cheese and egg topping. i named it the breakfast burger so does that make it not count?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I basically just eat leftovers for breakfast every day

Breakfast is really just whatever I can find and heat up quickly/eat without preparing, I don't have time to "make" breakfast, lol

Years
  • I eat yogurt, because I don't like being ordinary. Sometimes my dinners were so late I ended up eating them at breakfast instead.

Back