• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

For Christmas you wish for...?

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Pokemon Heart Gold and/or Soul Silver, a personal computer/laptop, a cellphone, money, doujinshi, KHR! merchandise... sigh. My family doesn't celebrate Christmas, though. v.v

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • This list is going to be my wishlist for my birthday AND Christmas, since my birthday falls 9 days short of the holiday.

-Yuyuko's List-
    A PSP - What I want most for my sweet 16th
    Riviera: The Promised Land, Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone, and Dissidia: Final Fantasy, all for the PSP
    A RAM card or whatever it is that you plug into your computer to add more RAM
    Bookstore giftcards
    GameStop giftcards
    Best Buy giftcards
    Wii Point giftcards
    A TV - No chance of that happening
    An imported Riviera: The Promised Land and/or Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone OST
    An imported Pokemon plushie
    Touhou 7.5/Immaterial and Missing Power (oh, I WISH)
    Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker OST
    PMD3: EotS
    LoZ: ST
    Dough/Greenbacks/Moolah/Money

Yeah, it's not too long XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Never too early. I always keep a running list throughout the year XD At the moment it's....

Spoiler:

I'm going to shorten that quite a bit by December. This is...just too greedy lol

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Never too early. I always keep a running list throughout the year XD At the moment it's....

Spoiler:

I'm going to shorten that quite a bit by December. This is...just too greedy lol
    All games?
    Cool. :3

I would like A Wii for Christmas, but it just so happens that I don't celebrate Christmas in the kind of way where you give your wallet liposuction.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • owut. Christmas thread already? "WHERE ARE YOU GOING FOR SUMMER VACATION GUYS?" -shot-

I ... really haven't thought of it. Maybe just money, lol.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    not much. probably new clothes, makeup .. whatever else pops up come christmas.

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
  • I wish for a XBOX 360 wait.... i'm already getting that
    mm then i wish for money or itunes vouchers

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    My two front teeth?[/badjoke] Uhm, nothing too expensive, I'd like a laptop, but that is beyond the budget of my Santa.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • PEACE ON EARTH.
    C:

Yeah no I just want clothes and stuff. :|
    Theres nothing in particular I want, really.
    Mulder thought he wanted the same thing on X-files, but when he wished it from a genie, everybody but him disappeared. It was peaceful, though. :P

Anyway, quirky references aside, I'm not really sure if there's anything I can think of that I want (at least that's affordable). Not to mention the fact that I'm an atheist, so I really shouldn't be celebrating (I'm not one to turn down free stuff, though).

Back