• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Foreigners (IC)

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Viridian City

I admit I spent the first few hours in Viridian staring at a computer screen. I was inside the pokemon center typing away at the document that was stored in my usb drive. I was looking through outlines, such as characters and plot. I was revising some characters here and there, and I was reading through my notes for the plot of a few of my stories, trying to make sure that there weren't any more obvious plot holes. I haven't even begun writing any of these stories that make it as an outline on my usb drive. None of them are just up to that level where I feel the need to write them at the moment, so they are just sitting incomplete in my usb drive.

Sonny, the Pidgey I caught hours ago, was out and about in the Pokemon Center. He had grown deathly afraid of Junior and began hiding behind Korra whenever he was around. Korra, in turn, would scold and nag at Junior. I completely understood Sonny's view of Junior because he was the one who abducted the poor Pidgey in the first place from who knows where. Sonny, for some reason, liked being perched on my shoulder. I didn't really mind much, but after awhile I could feel his claws sinking into my turtle neck.

Yes it was painful.

Sonny also seemed to take a page out of Junior and Korra's books. He had somehow become addicted to saltine crackers. Now I would need to by crackers, a knife, and tea. Thanks Korra and Junior. I really appreciate you trying to eat away at my budget.
    Away from my pokemon, I could tell I was being resented at the center. Many of the other trainers that were taking refuge here wanted to use the computers. Many of them were full by now and I was the only one that had occupied one for more than an hour.

Suckers, they should have gotten here sooner.

"What did you just call me?"

Ignore him Anthony, the noob will leave you alone.

"Are you going to get off the computer anytime soon?" The annoying voice asked.

"No," I replied, "I need it still."
    "You've been on it for hours!" The voice complained, probably belonging to a little boy, "I need to use it now and all the other computers are still in use!"

"Well you have to wait like everyone else," I said.

Not my fault you don't have a life.

"Hey I have a life!" The little boy retorted.

"Says the little boy complaining about not getting on the computer," I responded back. I was getting ready to leave and finishing up some revisions on the outline I was working on. It seemed acceptable enough at the moment.

I removed the usb drive from the computer and walked up to my pokemon. I returned Korra and Sonny into their pokeballs and let Junior follow me out.

'There are you happy now?" I asked as I exited through the sliding glass doors.

What an annoying little boy.

- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

I was walking around the city with Junior. I had previously stopped by a restaurant to feed myself and my pokemon. Junior complained like always, wanting to eat Peanut Butter and Jelly, Korra whined as she demanded tea, and Sonny was looking around for anyone with saltine crackers. At this rate, I believe that the next pokemon I'll catch will grow an addiction to Jolly Ranchers.

I shouldn't jinx it.

After the restaurant I bought some supplies from the mart next door. I bought a clean knife, tea, saltine crackers, a tent, and some of the necessities such as water, regular food for humans and pokemon, a tea pot, and a tent. After this trip, I was left utterly broke.

I was totally regretting giving Prof. Oak tea and even catching Sonny.

Junior bit my hand in response and I cursed at the pain that was throbbing in my hand. I must have thought aloud again.

I was left to wander the city again and found myself at a gym. And old man was sleeping in front of the gym. He held a wooden stick he probably used to bat little children away from the building. The man was bald and a beard grew from his old baggy skin.

I didn't want to disturb the old man homeless man resting in front of the gym and I left the the poor old guy sleeping in front of the old gym and then walked to Viridian Forest. I didn't need disturbing an old man from resting on my conscience.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ((OOC: Old gym? Rust and holes in the roof? Nonono, this isn't the Kanto from the games :| still, you said Anthony was broke..... ))

EVENT FOR FIRST SNOW:

[h2][/h2]Before Anthony could leave the city, he spotted a rather frantic girl running about. She looked rather cute and well dressed but was conversing loudly with her Butterfree. "I can't believe we lost! Weak! They called us weak! We are not weak! Oh, Butter, I will show you that we are wonderfully strong! I will-"

Then she spotted Anthony and by extension Junior. "Oooh!" she let out. "That is a trainer, see, Butter?"

She walked straight up to Anthony, waggling her large eyelashes at him. "Hello mister trainer, I suppose you are one, at least. How would you feel battling me and my dear pokémon? We are strong and will probably beat you but to tempt you into accepting my challenge, I will give you a lot of money if you let me win! I am very rich, you see." She looked utterly proud when she saw it.

"The thing is, that I just lost another battle against a horrible girl, but I want a certain... well, mister to believe that I am strong. So if you pretend to make a good battle out of it, but lose, I will pay you? Yes?" She wiggled her eyelashes again.

"Oh, here he comes!" She pointed at a well dressed young man closing in on them on the street. "What do you say? Please? Please!" She stepped back as to leave space for a battlefield between them.

What does Anthony do in this situation? Both the girl trainer and the boy she's trying to impress are completely bunnable.

Her pokémon are:
    *Foreigners (IC)
    *Foreigners (IC)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • They kept following Soo-Yun until they heard a loud yell from behind them. It was a Pidgeotto carrying a helpless Pichu. It was that same Pichu from before, the one with the star on his belly. That poor pichu was fainted on the claws of the rough bird. Hoothoot recognized the Pichu and glanced over. Halting, Stephany turned to glance at the bird in awe, amazed. All of a sudden, it glared at Hoothoot. Dropping the Pichu, it quickly snatched Hoothoot. Horrified, she jumped and was able to grab the tail feathers of the Pidgeotto, yet it still escaped. Flying away, she got off the road and changed direction to follow bird.

"HOOTHOOT!" she yelled out, desperate. Gothorita poked her head out, Pawniard catching up. Once he was just under the bird, he leaped and nearly landed a perfect slash, yet the bird made a U-turn to dodge it. Gothorita tried to use Confusion, yet the bird broke through the canopy of the trees and was out of sight. Then there was silence. Falling to her knees, she kept staring to the canopies above. There was only one thing to do now. "Let's go up!" she hollered out, standing up and running up a tree. She then started climbing furiously, yet stopped when she found a long branch to stand upon. Pawniard simply leaped up, later to stand beside her. "We need to save the poor Hoothoot, alright?" she told them. They were suddenly interrupted by another cry. Looking up, Hoothoot suddenly landed on her face. Impacting hard, both Stephany and the Hoothoot fell to the ground below, Pawniard shocked. Leaping down, he helped Stephany up and tried to dust her off. Hoothoot stood up on his own, glaring upwards. What came next was that same Pidgeotto, angered. Once she shook her head to gain consciousness, Stephany went to full battle mode.

"Pawniard, let's defeat this bird!" she gave up on being nice. Hoothoot denied it, flapping and flying in front of Stephany. She was even more stunned. "Don't tell me you want to defeat this thing...do you? It's obviously too powerful for you-"

"Pid-geotto!" the bird yelled out, which them summoned another bird on its side. This was bad.....very bad. Stephany stepped back a few steps, motioning both Pawniard and Hoothoot to regain their poses. "Then you two can defeat the birds. Pawniard, you know what to do. Hoothoot....start by using Uproar!" she commanded, Pawniard stepping back so he didn't get caught on the move. Hoothoot opened his beak wide and let out a powerful yell. Red soundwaves emerged out and were able to hit both birds, who were shrieking from the pain.

"Pawniard, Slash when he's done!" she told him, Hoothoot closing his beak to end his move. Pawniard closed in on the lowest bird right away, jumping and using slash to slam the bird down to the ground. The other bird didn't hesitate to move in for Hoothoot. The owl tried to use beak to counter attack it, yet it used Quick Attack to slam against Hoothoot. Once the dust cleared, it used its claws to snatch Hoothoot and slam his against the ground. Pawniard was using Metal Claw to drive the other bird away, able to succeed in his 5th attempt.

"Pawniard! Save Hoothoot!" she urged the knight, who's opponent was too exhausted to even fly. Following orders, he leaped up and landed over the other Pidgeotto. The bird turned and swirled in the air, trying to get rid of Pawniard. Luckily, Pawniard kept holding on and used Metal Claw to send the bird to the ground. Jumping and stealing Hoothoot before they impacted, Gothorita was enjoying the fight as her head peeked out the bag. The fight was amazing. Thinking both birds were down, Pawniard turned his back and let Hoothoot down. It was then Stephany quickly interrupted.

"Pawniard! Lookout!" she blurted out, but it was far too late. Both bird suddenly appear out of the blue and each take one of the Pawniard's arms. Slamming them down, the Pawniard was motionless and unable to move. Angered, he tried to use his legs to kick the others, but it was pointless. Hoothoot couldn't move, injured badly from the fight. "Hoothoot! Help him!" she urged the owl, who was starting to get afraid. Thinking about fainting and losing, he was getting distracted. All of a sudden, both birds let go of Pawniard and right away used Twister. Getting hit with the move, Pawniard was spiraling in the air. Trying to get out the twister, he slowly made his way to the ground. Both birds kept flapping their wings, trying to faint the steel/dark type pokemon. Once he somehow was blown to the ground, he slams his blades before he was taken back up again. Now leaving his blade there, he resisted being blown upwards. When he looked at Hoothoot, he yelled out his name to snap him out of it, asking for help for the first time ever.

Hoothoot glanced at Pawniard, blinking. Nodding his head and gulping, he flew upwards and used Uproar on both birds, making them stop the twister. Pawniard was then sent down, finally on dry ground. Getting his blades out the ground, he was quickly attacked by one of the Pidgeotto's Quick Attack, both now on the ground. It was happening all over again. Flapping his wings, he saw as the free Pidgeotto also started to flaps his wings and aim at the defenseless Pawniard. Not wanting to see the knight even more harmed, he dashed over and used Peck on Pidgeotto's back. harming the bird, it landed on the ground and was finally fainted. Landing down and closing his wings, he panted heavily and was dizzy. Hoothoot witnessed as Pawniard used Metal Claw to throw the other Pidgeotto away. He was panting as he got up. The other bird didn't give up, and aimed to use Tackle on Pawniard. Hoothoot didn't hesitate to jump in, noticing how Pawniard fell to his knees due to the damage done to him already. Right when Pawniard crossed his blades to block the attack, he felt another presence in front of him block the attack. Looking up, he was amazed to find that Hoothoot was using some kind of invisible wall as Hoothoot's eyes glew red. Wide eyed, Pawniard took the chance and jumped back. Running around the wall he couldn't see, he prepared his claws to use Metal Claw. Jumping up, he landed a direct hit as he sneaked behind the bird. There was a loud blast, followed by a cloud of dust. Once the dust cleared, the last Pidgeotto was shown to have been fainted as well.

Hoothoot stopped his eyes from glowing, Stephany glad to have Hoothoot learn another move. He collapsed, Reflect taking too much toll on him. 'Finally, a defensive move,' she smiled. Dashing towards the two, she watched as both pokemon either crawled on walked towards her. Taking out a potion, Stephany faced over to Pawniard to spray him a potion. She did the same to Hoothoot after she finished with Pawniard. Now standing up, she glanced at the two. "We're clearly getting a lot of training here, aren't we?" she told the two, who nodded in inusion. They were having a blast here, not thinking the Viridian Forest would be so exciting. Only problem was....they lost Soo-Yun, so they had to find somebody else to follow.

"Oh...guess we have to wait and sit down until somebody we know passes by," she spoke to nobody in particular, walking off to the main area most trainers seem to pass by. She sat down, Pawniard doing the same. Hoothoot perched on her head. They waited for somebody they knew to come by them.

Tauros14

Minecraft+Pokemon=Pure Joy
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]Stephany left and Will was alone in the pokemon center. Marina stretched as she looked up to Will as if asking "What are we gonna do now?" Will sent out Ozzy as well and they walked around, observing the city.
    "Okay lets get some things from the pokemart then lets go to Viridian Forest, we have to catch up." Will said.
    They walked into the pokemart.
    "Good day!" The clerk said.
    "Um hello, can i have a few potions and five pokeballs?" Will asked.
    "Sure, that will be..." The cclerk fidgetted with the cash register. "1000 pokedollars."
    "Okay..." Will took out the money and handed it to the clerk.
    Will came to Kanto with 3000 pokedollars from his parents.
    "Thankyou," The clerk said.
    "No, thankyou." Will said. He was in a hurry.
    He sprinted to the entrance of Viridian forest.

--------

Viridian Forest was a creepy place. It was crawling with bug pokemon. Will laughed at his pun. He walked slowly into the grass.
    "Gotta be careful..." he whispered to himself.
    Suddenly a caterpie jumped out and Marina shreiked. It tackled Marina and shot a stringshot at Marina.
    "Marina use water gun!" Will commanded.
    Maina splashed the weak little Caterpie with the attack and the caterpie crashed into a tree. It fainted. Marina absolutely hates bugs. She shook nervously as she walked with Will. Will was nervous too. It was getting pretty dark.
    "Man im probably really behind..." Will thought to himself.
    Will and Marina heard a shaking in the tree above them. They looked up and saw another bug pokemon with a horn on its head.
    "What is that?" Will asked himself.
    He held up his pokedex.
    "Weedle," It said,"It can release powerful amounts of poison..."
    "Cool..." Will said.
    Marina began to tug on Wills pants asking to send her back in. Will sighed.
    "Fine..." He recalled Marina and sent out Ozzy.
    "AMBIPOM!" Ozzy yelled happily.
    They continued to walk through the forest.
    "Ozzy are you scared?" Will asked.
    Ozzy shook his head. There was another Weedle barely visible in the distance.
    "Ozzy, take on that Weedle!" Will said.
    Ozzy shook his head.
    "Why not?" Will asked.
    He felt Ozzy shiver on his shoulder. Ozzy was scared.
    "Hey! You!" Someone yelled.
    "Huh? Me?" Will said.
    Where was that coming from? Suddenly a little kid came out of a tree.
    "Cmon! Battle Me!" The kid said.
    "Um...okay?" Will said back.
    The kid smiled as he sent out another bug type pokemon. It had wings amd was purple.
    "Me and my butterfree will crush you!" He yelled.
    "Yes my first Kanto battle." Will said. "Ozzy take it on!"
    Ozzy leaped from Wills shoulder.
    "Ambipom!" Ozzy shreiked.
    "Ozzy use mega punch!" Will yelled.
    Ozzy leapt up to the butterfree and punched it hard in the chest. The butterfree fell to the ground in pain.
    "Butterfree get back up and use hypnosis!" The kid yelled.
    The butterfree flew back up and began to use hypnosis. Ozzy began to fall asleep. This was bad. Then the butterfree tackled Ozzy in his sleep.
    "Come on Ozzy wake up!" Will yelled.
    Ozzy opened his eyes and realized what was going on. He leapt up from his sleep and grabbed the butterfrees leg as it flew in for another attack. The butterfree was surprised and tried to shake Ozzy free. Ozzy used his free hand to mega punch the butterfree. The butterfree fell ro the ground.
    "Oh no!" The kid said. He recalled his butterfree.
    "um...your pretty good..." The kid said as he ran away.
    Will smiled.
    "Good job Ozzy." He said.
    It was dark now.
    "Ozzy...do you want to go to bed now?" Will asked.
    Ozzy nodded and they set up their sleeping bags.

-------

The next morning came and Will stretched.
    "Come on Ozzy lets get to Pewter City!" Will said.
    "Ambi!" Ozzy agreed.
    They cleaned up their sleeping bags and continued walking. The forest was much less creepy in the morning. Most of the pokemon were still asleep.
    Ozzy swung on the branches of the trees as Will continued walking.
    "Ozzy! Be careful..." Will said.
    Ozzy stopped swinging and froze. He was right in front if a strange nest.
    "What is that?" Will asked.
    "Thats a beedrill nest..." Someone said.
    Will turned around and saw that kid again.
    "Who are you?" Will asked.
    The boy didnt answer and ran away once again.
    "That kid is weird..." Will said.
    Ozzy carefully leapt down from the branch and onto Wills shoulder.
    "I dont think we wanna wake up those guys." Will said.
    When Will turned around Ozzy smiled. He carefully leapt back onto the tree. He started to knock around the nest. He laughed. This was so much fun! He continued to knock the nest back and forth. A weedle poked its head out of the nest.
    "Weedle!" It said angrily.
    Ozzy began to cravk up and the weedle went back into the nest. Ozzy kept knocking around the nest. The top of the nest snapped and the nest collapsed to the floor.
    Ozzy nervously ran back to Will. He looked back and saw a swarm of Beedrill come out of their shattered nest. They tracked down Ozzy and began to chase them.
    "AMBIPOM! AMBIPOM!" Ozzy yelled.
    "What is it Oz-"Will stopped himself as he saw the swarm of Beedrill chasing them.
    This was different then the pidgeys. These were fully evolved and deadly. They began to run as fast as they can. Ozzy couldnt fight these pokemon they looked way too poweful. Ozzy leapt up into the trees and swungs from branch to branch.
    "Ozzy! HELP!" Will cried.
    The beedrill were gaining up on Will. Ozzy had no choice but to keep going if he wanted to live. They were doomed. One of the beedrills hooked Will by the horn on its hand and lifted him up. With the other arm it jabbed a shot of poison into Wills arm.
    "Oooooow!" Will shouted.
    Suddely a buterfree came out and Will saw the kid.
    "Butterfree use hypnosis!" the kid yelled.
    Will saw the beedrills around him fall asleep including the one holding him and then he blacked out.[/SIZE]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Soo-yun was wondering when that trainer would stop following them.

She had been walking in the forest ten minutes after meeting up with that Harabeoji when she saw Stephany behind her. Soo-yun tried not to think anything of it and kept walking. However, while Stephany was there, she probably shouldn't be training. However, Stephany just kept walking behind her. And it seemed like Stephany didn't even realize that Soo-yun had known that she was there the whole time (then again, Soo-yun showed nothing in her body language or her face, so it would have been hard to tell anyways).

When she heard a cry of "HOOTHOOT", Soo-yun turned and saw Stephany chasing after a Pidgeotto carrying somet-was that a Hoothoot? Soo-yun stared at the sight slightly before sighing. Now she had to wonder, should she go and help Stephany, or should she continue on? Deciding that it would probably be better for someone to help than just to do it alone, Soo-yun decided to follow Stephany. She stood behind a tree, Jipye and Toji returned, and watched the battle.

A lot of people are good at battling, Soo-yun thought. It wouldn't do to underestimate them. It wouldn't do good to underestimate anyone.

You are interesting, lass. I have heard others speak like you do... and they are on a special path today. I wonder...

Soo-yun couldn't help but wonder too. Who were these others and what special path they were on? And who was that strange old man anyway?

The most important thing, did meeting that man change Soo-yun for the better or for worse?

Soo-yun shook her head as if to physically shake the thoughts from her mind.

Take the lessons of the old and the wise and make them become your own. Use them in your life and you too, will become wise.

I will, mother, thought Soo-yun.

Seeing that Stephany was sitting down, Soo-yun walked up to her.

"Eonni*, do you want to travel through the forest together?" questioned Soo-yun, bowing.

*Older sister

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • They were sitting there, enjoying their time until another trainer walked up to them in the midst of the forest. "Eonni, do you want to travel through the forest together?" questioned a girl, bowing. Seeing her bow made her think she must know manners. Only people in Unova that know manners are those rich ones. Looking up, she recognized the face being Soo-Yun's, the one they were following earlier. Soo-Yun's voice was a girl, yet she couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl....probably a girl though. Black hair cut to look kinda boyish.

"Umm....sure...I guess if you know the way," she hesitated in answering, standing up with Hoothoot on her head. Gothorita snuck her head inside the bag, nervous about the stranger.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Mother would be proud of me, thought Soo-yun. I'm being social.

"Umm....sure...I guess if you know the way," said Stephany, standing up, the Hoothoot still on her head. Her Gothorita stuck her head inside the bag, her body language giving out that she was nervous to Soo-yun.

"I'm sure that none of us know the way, eonni," stated Soo-yun. "However, we would have a better chance at getting out of here by traveling together, rather than traveling by ourselves." Soo-yun glanced at the sky. The canopy of the trees scattered the sunlight, making the whole entire forest looking breathtaking. "Of course, I have no idea why we wouldn't stay longer," stated Soo-yun with a rueful smile. "It really is quite nice here.
    Plus, Aka-chan hasn't posted up the stuff for Pewter City anyways*."

Soo-yun glanced at the Gothorita. It saddened her that a pokemon was frightened of her, yet she knew that some pokemon thought all trainers were bad except for their trainer if they were captured.

"So, shall we, eonni?"

*Stealing Nakuzami's job for breaking the fourth wall. xD Ignore it.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • "So, shall we, eonni?" Soo-Yun replied, Stephany patting Pawniard's head. She didn't know was "eonni" meant, yet must mean girl, teen, or something.

"Yeah," Stephany answered back, standing beside the Korean teen. Pawniard followed beside Stephany's free side. "It....is nice." She waited until Soo-Yun walked first, not knowing what to say now.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Soo-yun smiled at Stephany before starting to walk. Although it was quite rude having a younger person walking before an older person, Soo-yun could just tell that Stephany wouldn't start walking until Soo-yun started to walk.

"Oh-uh, I am not quite sure if you know my name, eonni, but my name is Lee Soo-yun," stated Soo-yun before frowning. Something seemed off..."Sorry, Soo-yun Lee. English is quite strange."

Soo-yun had learned English by interacting with people in her school, but she had first learned how to speak Korean as all her mother ever did was speak Korean to her, even though her mother was fluent in English. She had asked her mother why before and her mother had answered that it was because she didn't want her English being better than her Korean. It was a strange reason, but one that Soo-yun could understand.

"Eonni, judging from your pokemon, you came from the Unova region," stated Soo-yun. "How many badges did you earn there?"

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • [This is the "trying to catch a pokemon" theme, Kathy's version!]

As Kathy was speaking with Kate, Kathy then heard the sound of wings flapping. She heard that it was coming from above her, as from that sound, she was one of the most prettiest Pokemon she had ever saw -- it was a Pidgeotto flying above the dense forest. Kathy's eyes started to sparkle, as she then decided to chase after it. First, she turned back to Kate.

"Ah -- please excuse me, Fräulein trainer!" Kathy excused herself, as she started to trail off. "Z'ere is something that I must do! Until we meet again! Happy travelssss!"

Kathy started to blaze away, chasing after the bird Pokemon. As she was chasing it through the thick forest, she was waving her arms in the air, trying to catch the bird Pokemon's attention. She liked the color scheme of the Pidgeotto (even though it was like all the other wild Pidgeotto). The deep brown color, the radiant red...the vibrant beige...everything about this Pidgeotto was...was...scientific! Even though it had nothing to do with science. Then, Kathy noticed as the wild Pidgeotto started to descend from the sky, straight towards a nearby tree branch. Kathy smiled as she knew that she was close to it.

Pidgeotto then quickly landed on the tree ranch, as it scratched its wings with its beak, trying to relax. However, it then quickly noticed Kathy as she was running right towards it.

"Pidgeoooo!!" it cried, trying to give a warning to Kathy to not get any closer.

"I...I'm sorry, Herr... Pidgeotto!" Kathy apologized, trying to catch her breath. "But please, if I may!! You, as a endothermic, egg-laying, vertebrate animal must understand!! You are important to science, are you not?! S-So please!! Allow me to capture you! To become partners in this vast, scientific, world we live in!"

"Pidgeoooo!" Pidgeotto cried, as it was then ready for an atack. It started to take flight again, as it stared Kathy down, readying her first move. Kathy then took out Lileep's pokeball.

"Come, Lileep!" Kathy cried, throwing her Pokeball. "Prepare for combat with Acid!"

As the energy released from the pokeball materialized into Lileep, her Lileep quickly did what Kathy commanded, and performed an acid attack, trying to put pressure on Pidgeotto. Pidgeotto was fast, however, as it easily managed to fly out of the way. Pidgeotto then quickly lowered down, as it started to flap its wings more vigirously. Then, dust from the dirt of the ground started to collect, as Pidgeotto used its wings to blow all the dust towards Kathy and Lileep.

"It is Sand attack!" Kathy said, as she quickly braced herself by putting on her pink goggles to see, and holding on to her lab coat tightly so that it didn't blow away. "Hang on, Lileep!"

"Leeeep..." Lileep cried, as it was struggling see around the dust, and it was equally hard to maneuver through the wind. Then, before it knew it, Pidgeotto quickly swooped down, and hit the front torso of Lileep, as it ascended back up. It was a Quick Attack. Lileep was staggered a bit, but it managed to pull itself together and regain its composure.

"Lileep, when it gets close, perform a Constrict attack!" Kathy then ordered. "But ONLY when it gets close! Otherwise, it will easily evade!"

"Leep!" Lileep replied, now patiently waiting for its chance. Pidgeotto then decided to do a U-turn as it attempted to Tackle Lileep from the side, as it swooped down again quickly, before Lileep could counterattack. Lileep then took the chance at the last moments, and used its long, durable tentacles to entangle Pidgeotto. It was now close enough to Lileep for Kathy to perform her usual strategy.

"Lileep, now use Confuse Ray!" Kathy then ordered. Lileep obeyed, as its eyes started to glow, releasing a powerful ray, from point blank, which easily managed to confuse Pidgeotto with Lileep's sinister ray. Lileep released the hold that it had on Pidgeotto, as Pidgeotto was so confused that it ran into the trunks of trees. It was a chance for a follow up attack.

"Lileep, attack with an Acid attack!" Kathy then called out, as Lileep released its spray of harsh acid which this time, managed to come to contact with Pidgeotto, knocking it down on to the ground. Pidgeotto was staggering to get back up. During that time, Kathy thought it was time to release a pokeball.

"In the name of Solids! Liquids! Gases!" Kathy cried, as she got out a pokeball from her bag. "Come Pokeball! Catch it valiantly, and scientifically!"

Kathy then threw her pokeball at the injured Pidgeotto, as it opened up and Pidgeotto was materialized to energy which went into the pokeball. The Pokeball then stood at the ground, and started to shake.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Soo-yun smiled at her before starting to walk. "Oh-uh, I am not quite sure if you know my name, eonni, but my name is Lee Soo-yun," stated Soo-yun before frowning. "Sorry, Soo-yun Lee. English is quite strange."

"Oh, don't worry. My first language wasn't English...it was actually Spanish," she revealed, memories of her father coming in.

"Eonni, judging from your pokemon, you came from the Unova region," stated Soo-yun. "How many badges did you earn there?"

"Oh, you noticed....yeah. I come from Unova. I was born in Hoenn though, but moved to Unova. I only had 3 badges there. We were going for the fourth but...we had to board the ship to Kanto," Stephany explained. She started to get used to Soo-Yun's presence, questions popping into her head. "Then you're not from Unova, so are you from Hoenn, Johto, or Sinnoh?"

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Soo-yun nodded, taking in the information she had gotten with ease. She could only speak conversational Spanish herself, well, more like "Hello", "Thanks", "How are you", "I'm good", "Yes", and "No" as well as count one through ten, but otherwise that was it. The kind of Spanish that everyone in the world knows.

"I'm from Sinnoh, eonni," said Soo-yun. "I've won five badges myself. I was going to go to the next city, Canalave, when I got the letter and managed to borrow Crasher Wake-ahjussi*'s Gyarados in order to get here. Did you only have your two pokemon that you had with you, or did you capture other pokemon, but had to leave them behind?"

*Rough translation would be sir, just a respectful thing. xD

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • "I'm from Sinnoh, eonni," said Soo-yun. "I've won five badges myself. I was going to go to the next city, Canalave, when I got the letter and managed to borrow Crasher Wake-ahjussi's Gyarados in order to get here. Did you only have your two pokemon that you had with you, or did you capture other pokemon, but had to leave them behind?"

"I only had Pawniard and Gothorita with me," Stephany responded back quietly. "Since you've beaten the fifth Gym Leader, then that means you're stronger compared to somebody who only beat three then." Pawniard couldn't believe what he was hearing. He hasn't seen her fight! He can't agree until she has seen her pokemon....but from what the trainer said, fighting five gym leaders must be one hard journey for her pokemon. Maybe they really were stronger than he expected.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Soo-yun blushed. "I'm not that good, eonni. Jipye and Toji just fought hard for me. And, as one can tell from the number of names I listed, I only had Jipye and Toji with me. They fought hard, especially against Fantina-seonsaengnim. I had to challenge her twice in order to get the gym badge. If you defeated all three gym leaders with only one try, then you surely must be strong." Soo-yun smiled at Stephany. "Although it does well to not underestimate someone, there is also the fact that you shouldn't overestimate someone, nor should you underestimate yourself. Just because a person may seem strong doesn't mean that they are strong. For all that you know, I could have gotten most of my gym badges by only helping out the gym leader or impressing them enough to earn a badge, even though I may not have won. Eonni, you were chosen for a reason."

Soo-yun knew that she wasn't good. Good enough to get into the Master Quest, sure, but not good. There were still limitations to her technique, still some things bad about her battling style. She needed to learn how to use her signals and body language to her full potential in battling, plus speaking in Korean may get her the upper hand at first, but sooner or later, they would figure it out. And it certainly wouldn't help against a trainer she would battle more often than not.

Maybe I should create different sets of body languages and signals, thought Soo-yun. I could just say a set and that would be it and if I see that they started to catch on, I could change sets.

It was a good idea, but it would have to be something when she wasn't near a rival.

*Teacher

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • "Oh...well...to be honest...I train for long periods of time before I fight a Gym Leader. I usually watch another random trainer fight, study, and then go off to train for 3 to 5 weeks. Then I come back and defeat the Gym Leader with ease. I don't consider that strong....I just call it patience. I haven't seen you fight or your battle style so....I really don't know if I could say I overestimate you," she paused, thinking it through. "But you're right. I'm overestimating you and underestimating myself probably. I need more confidence," she replied, suddenly catching a glimpse of a fainted Will and some other younger trainer. She wanted to dart off to see if he was alright and who that mysterious fellow was...yet she couldn't leave Soo-Yun all alone. If she placed herself in Soo-Yun's place, she would be a bit hurt if somebody did leave her. Instead, she decided to stay and fought the urge to see what was going on with Will.

"I wonder where Anthony is," she mumbled out loud, and realized that she wasn't thinking that. Covering her mouth and blushing, Hoothoot able to notice her strange expression. "Umm....so, have you made friends with other Master Questers?" she asked Soo-Yun, trying to change the subject if she even heard that mumbling. Pawniard turned around and discovered that same Pichu from before. From what his memory tells him, that Pichu not only challegened Hoothoot, but was thrown by that wild Pidgeotto. Whatever it was involved in, it was following them. Ignoring the Pichu, he kept walking straight foward. Gothorita poked her head out, blinking at the yellow rodent. It didn't look tired at all.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Shun Yuuto Sorukei
    Viridian City to Viridian Forest
    Pickpockets and Spiders

"Elgyem?" The little Pokémon tilted its head to one side, seemingly losing interest in me. After a moment of staring over my shoulder, his tone became more urgent. "ELGYEM!!"

"What? What is it?" I asked, a bit confused.

"ELGY!" Roswell pointed, his fingers flashing with panic. I turned to see a normal scene in Viridian City; people going about their annoyingly pathetic lives.

"I think you've gone loopy, Roswell." I stated, still looking around with a bit of confusion.

"El. Gy. Em!" Roswell grabbed my head and turned it, forcing me to look at something important, apparently. At first, I didn't see anything out of the ordinary, but after a moment I saw what was causing Roswell's panic. There was a girl, blonde, walking away from us, and she was carrying my bag away with her.

"What . . . ? How did I not see that . . . ?" I questioned, looking at the spot where I had placed my bag, making sure that it really wasn't there. Once I confirmed that the girl really was stealing my bag, which should have been obvious seeing as not many people carried around a black bag with the The World Ends With You Player Pin symbol on it, I got up from the bench and reached for Gaia's Pokeball.

But I couldn't feel anything.

I looked down at my belt and saw that Gaia's Pokéball wasn't there. I had set it in my bag while I was at the Pokémon Center – the bag that was now being stolen. This could not be happening again.

"I'm. Going. To. KILL. HER!!" I growled, my voice getting progressively louder with each word. My hands tightened into fists, and I glanced at Roswell quickly. He nodded, signaling that he knew what to do. I turned and ran for the girl.

Within a matter of seconds I had closed the distance between us, which meant I was running extremely fast. A few heads turned to stare at me as I ran, but I didn't care. The only thing I cared about was how I was going to kill this girl once I caught her. I managed to run through a few different scenarios before I even got close to the girl. My favorite involved chopsticks; it was a bit messy, but that only made it more entertaining.

"YOU!!" I yelled as I grabbed the girl's arm. She yelped and jumped a bit, turning towards me a moment later. "GIVE. IT. BACK. NOW!" I commanded, poison oozing from each syllable as I glared daggers at the girl. I swear there was steam coming from my ears and flames shooting out of my nostrils.

At first the girl's face was twisted with fear, no doubt about the fact that she had been caught, but after a second her features steeled and she glowered back at me. "Over my dead body," she spat.

"Oh, that can be arranged." I growled as Roswell appeared next to me.

"Get off!!" The girl wrenched her hand away from my grip, bringing her leg up to kick me as she did. I held out my hand and caught her foot, and I saw that she was wearing steel-toed boots. I didn't feel much thanks to the adrenaline coursing through me, but I knew that my hand would be feeling sore later.

"I said: GIVE. IT. BACK." I pushed the girl's leg up over her head, causing her to trip and land on her back.

"And I said: OVER. MY. DEAD. BODY." Suddenly, three beams of white energy seemed to radiate from the girl, but after a second I realized that they were coming from the three Pokéballs on her belt. I took a step back just as two Rattata and a Sentret materialized in front of me.

"Once again: That can be arranged." I motioned for Roswell to get in front of me, which he was only too happy to do. "Confusion." Roswell raised his hands, his eyes and fingers glowing as a thin pinkish-purple veil surrounded the Rattata, lifting them into the air. Roswell raised his arms, bringing the rat Pokémon higher and higher into the air.

"Fury Swipes," came the girl's voice. Her Sentret launched itself at Roswell, clawing wildly at him and causing him to lose his focus. The psychic connection that he had made with the Rattata broke, and they began to plummet to the earth. Perfect.

I smirked as the two rat Pokémon neared the ground, but the smirk quickly left me as both Pokémon landed on their feet. That wasn't good. "Now Bite!" The Rattata leaped into the air, opening their mouths wide and revealing their razor-sharp teeth.

"Counter with Headbutt, then with Psybeam." Roswell ducked and got beneath one of the Rattata, slamming it with his head a moment later. He proceeded to launch a beam of kinetic energy at the second Rattata, sending it flying backwards. Both Pokémon landed on the ground, stunned from the sudden pain.

"Quick Attack, Pursuit, Fury Swipes," the girl commanded. All three of her Pokémon stood and got ready to pounce.

"Hidden Power!" Just as the first Rattata turned into a blur with a Quick Attack, Roswell summoned a dozen green orbs of energy. The second Rattata leaped with another Bite attack, and the Sentret used Fury Swipes once more. The first Rattata hit Roswell before it used the momentum from its attack to avoid the Hidden Power, and Roswell launched his attack just as the other two Pokémon reached him.

There was an explosion as the Hidden Power made contact, and for a moment I lost sight of the three Pokémon. The first Rattata was standing in front of the girl, a triumphant look on its face. Normally, I didn't actually have violent thoughts about Pokémon, but all these three were doing were getting in the way of me getting Gaia and my other things back. I decided that they could share the same fate of killer chopsticks, along with their trainer.

After the debris from the explosion cleared, I saw Roswell still barely floating, and the other two Pokémon standing on the ground, panting heavily. "Roswell, use Psybeam once more." Roswell raised his arms to produce another blast of psychic energy, but before he could he collapsed.

"Hah! I'm too strong for you!" The girl boasted, waving my bag in a taunting manner.

"LISTEN YOU LITTLE PRICK, I'M GOING TO ****ING KILL YOU! YOU THINK YOU CAN STEAL MY THINGS, HURT MY POKEMON, AND GET AWAY WITH IT? WELL THINK AGAIN! GAIA!!" I screamed, the feeling of anger becoming overwhelming. Right now my only hope was that Gaia would hear me and escape from his Pokéball. Well, either that, or I could simply beat the girl into submission and teach her not to mess with me. Either way, I was going to get my things back.

"From the looks of things, there's no way you can . . . Wha-" A ray of white light burst forth from the inside of my bag, and I couldn't help but smile.

"GIGA!!" The ground shook slightly as Gaia materialized in front of me, a look of murder in his eyes. Not only would I make someone's life hell if they messed with me, but it didn't go over well with Gaia either. Call him my guardian behemoth, if it so pleases you.

"Obliterate this brat with Rock Slide!" Gaia roared as he caused a flurry of rocks to materialize from the sky and fall onto the girl and her Pokémon. The girl and the first Rattata managed to leap out of the way, but the other two Pokémon were crushed beneath the falling boulders.

"Oh, my . . . ! How DARE you?!" The girl gasped, recalling her two Pokémon from their tomb of stone.

"How dare I? Excuse me? How dare YOU?!" I roared. This girl was pissing me off beyond belief. You'd think she would be smart enough to back off, but she didn't. That was a huge mistake on her part. "Gaia, use Power Gem!" A small white orb began to form in front of the Gigalith, and it grew before Gaia launched it at the Rattata and its trainer. The Rattata leaped into the air, but the girl wasn't so lucky. She was sent flying backwards by the blast, colliding with a nearby garbage can as she landed. When she stood, a pity she was able to, I could see that she had been badly bruised and cut from the attack. Good.

"Ra-Rattata, u-use Bite!" The girl stuttered. Her Rattata leaped into the air towards Gaia, fangs bared.

"Smack Down, then use Rock Slide again." Gaia shot a boulder at the Rattata, hitting it mid-air and forcing it out of the sky. A moment later, the rat Pokémon was lost beneath a mountain of rocks. The girl slowly raised her Pokéball and recalled it, and I did the same with Gaia.

"Now," I ran up to the girl and punched her in the face, causing quite the nose bleed. "Ah, that felt good." I grabbed my bag and tore it away from the girl, grabbing onto her arm as I did so. "See, THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T SCREW WITH ME."

Half an hour later, I was walking out of the Viridian police station, a triumphant yet sinister smirk plastered on my face. The girl was now in police custody, and I swore that if I ever saw her again I would have some chopsticks ready, and she wouldn't get off so easy again.

I quickly stopped at the Pokémon Center, again, before I decided to head out to Viridian Forest.

"Come on, Roswell, I'd prefer to get out of here as soon as possible."

"Yem," the little Pokémon agreed.

We began walking, leaving Viridian City and heading for Viridian Forest. It was only a matter of minutes before we entered the gate to the forest, quickly heading past and into the forest itself. I suddenly stopped as I entered the forest.

The place was no forest, it was a freaking jungle. There were tall trees everywhere, with branches and leaves so thick that hardly any sunlight shone through. You could hear the sounds of Pokémon all around, and it wasn't long before I spotted quite a few of the Pokémon. The place was . . . beautiful. It was so refreshing after my little run in with that blonde pickpocket.

"This . . . should be fun." I smiled at Roswell, whom joyfully agreed. We began to walk on the . . . so called "path," which was hardly even visible, and it wasn't long before I had lost it. I had completely forgotten to pick up a map in the Viridian PokéMart. Go figure.

We passed multiple people, most of which I assumed were trainers, and a plethora of Pokémon. Eventually, we had lost all sense of direction and had stopped seeing any other humans, which was both nice and rather bad. Nice because I didn't have to deal with people, but bad because I had no idea where the hell I was going. I was from Unova, and the only reason I could navigate Pinwheel Forest so easily was because not only did I live so near it, but it had a direct path from the Castelia entrance to the Nacrene entrance. Viridian Forest? Yeah, right. No previous knowledge, no direct path. I was screwed.

"Piii?" I turned to see a small yellow creature peeking out from behind a bush. "Chu?" The little mouse Pokémon tilted its head as it regarded me with a look of both confusion and curiosity.

"A . . . Pichu, if I'm correct?" I pulled out my Pokédex and scanned the little Pokémon, confirming it to be a Pichu. I also scanned its moves, showing that it knew Charm, Thundershock, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, and Sweet Kiss. It was also revealed to be female, and I could tell that it was a mere baby.

"Hey there!" I kneeled down to the Pokémon, whom retreated into the bush in fear for a moment. I simply held out my hand and waited, and after a few moments of waiting, the little mouse Pokémon reappeared. She sniffed my hand for a few moments, before she pushed her head into my hand and purred softly. I pet her for a few moments, reaching into my pocket and pulling out an Oran Berry as I did so.

"Pi?" The little yellow Pokémon curiously sniffed the Oran Berry, snatching it out of my hands a few moments later. She ate it in two large bites. "Pipipipipipi!!" She yelled happily, literally jumping for joy.

"Hey," I said to her in a quiet voice. "Y'think you could help us?"

"Chu?" She tilted her head once more. "Pi!" She smiled and jumped onto my head, apparently telling me that she'd be happy to help.

"Could you show us the way to Pewter City? I'm sure you know your way around this forest." I asked, looking up at the Pichu the best I could while she was on my head.

After a moment of thinking over my request, she gave a delighted "Pipi Chu!" in response.

"Great, lead the way!" The Pichu leaped off of my head and began to run, Roswell and I followed a moment later. She looked back every so often to say something cheerful and to make sure we were following, which was difficult at times with how fast the little Pokémon moved through the thick forest.

After what seemed like an eternity, the Pichu began to slow down. I could now see what could have been a path, and in the distance I saw the gate that connected Pewter City and Viridian Forest. However, I also noticed how Pichu's ears rose and her fur seemed to stand on end.

"Something wrong?" I asked. Before the little Pichu could reply, a swarm of Spinarak and one Ariados climbed out of the trees. I knew that Ariados could be a bit territorial, which was not the greatest thing in this situation.

"ARIS!!" The arachnid screeched. It sounded quite a lot like she was screeching Ares, Greek god of war. That didn't make me feel much better. Before I could react, the Ariados shot a wave of web, soon followed by each of the four Spinarak doing the same. I grabbed the Pichu and leaped backwards, just barely avoiding the streams of web.

"Roswell, use Psybeam, Gaia," there was a flash of white light as the rock Pokémon appeared, "Use Power Gem!" Roswell raised his arms and summoned a blast of psychic energy while Gaia summoned a white orb that he shot at the spiders. The combined force of the attacks knocked out two of the Spinarak, and hurt a third. The fourth was smart enough and fast enough to leap behind a tree to dodge the attacks.

"DOS!!" The Ariados screeched as it loosed a blast of black energy from its face. I recognized it as Night Shade. It hit Roswell and sent him flying into a tree, and a moment later that Ariados had disappeared with Shadow Sneak. I turned to Roswell just as the spider appeared next to him and knocked him out. Poor Roswell, that was his third time being knocked out today.

"Gaia, finish off the last two Spinarak with Rock Slide." I commanded as I ran over and scooped up Roswell. When I turned back around, the last two Spinarak were unconscious, but the Ariados was tying Gaia up with a String Shot. I began to run over to help him, but the Ariados turned on me and tied me up in my own cocoon of spider web. Gross.

The arachnid raised Roswell, Gaia and I into the trees, all still wrapped up in our own little cocoons. It was very sticky and uncomfortable. I didn't like it. "Well, this isn't good." I stated a little too calmly. Gaia was struggling to get free next to me, and Roswell was still out cold. The Ariados was climbing around the trees near us, and I had a feeling that it would be getting hungry pretty soon. I didn't want to be around when that happened.

I attempted to break free from my cocoon, but to no avail. I was completely helpless, and my only Pokémon were just as helpless. I was completely and utterly screwed. What a nice way to go.

"PIIIIIII!!" I had completely forgotten about the little mouse, but now that a bolt of lightning had soared passed me and hit the Ariados, it was kind of hard not to notice the little hero.

The Ariados turned to the Pichu, an incredibly intimidating look not only on its face, but on its whole body thanks to its patterns. Pichu trembled a bit, but it kept glaring at the large spider. It was a rather brave mouse; that much I had to admit.

I was a bit startled when the Pichu shot me with a Thundershock, but once the wave of electricity made contact with the cocoon and I realized that I hadn't felt it at all, I noticed what the Pichu had done. I was now falling towards the ground, and while the impact hurt a bit, I was freed from the cocoon. I got to my feet, quickly climbed a nearby tree, leaped onto Gaia's cocoon and freed him. As Gaia fell to the ground, I leaped from the remains of his cocoon and grabbed Roswell.

"Gaia, finish the Ariados with Smack Down!" I yelled as I jumped to the ground. Gaia launched a boulder at the Ariados, knocking it out. "Thank Arceus that's over," I sighed. I recalled Gaia and walked over to the Pichu. "Aren't you the little brave one?"

The Pichu blushed a bit. "Chu," she agreed, albeit a bit awkwardly.

"Well," I pulled out another Oran Berry and gave it to the little mouse Pokémon. "How would you like to come along with us?"

"Pi?" Pichu questioned as she finished eating the Oran Berry. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a Pokéball, and then she seemed to understand. "Chu!" She cheered gleefully as she pressed her head to the Pokéball. She disappeared in a flash of scarlet light and the Pokéball began to shake a bit in my hand.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • "You don't mind if I...I need to go check something over there, so I'll be back in a minute," Stephany told Soo-Yun as she saw a glimpse of Shun from far away. She ran over to him, yet stopped behind a tree. Climbing the tree, Pawniard followed her close behind very slyly. She saw Shun's pokemon at last, identifying one pokemon as a Gigalith, which shocked her. 'Is he this powerful?' she wondered, watching him.

"Gaia, finish off the last two Spinarak with Rock Slide," Shun commanded as he ran over and scooped up the Elgyem. Turning back around, the last two Spinarak were somehow unconscious. The Ariados was tying the Gigalith up with a String Shot. She watched as Shun began to run over to help him, but the Ariados turned on the boy and tied me him in his own cocoon of spider web. The fight grew interesting.

As the spider raised the Elgyem, the rock pokemon and Shun were thrown into the trees, all still wrapped up in our own little cocoons. They didn't look very comfortable. "Well, this isn't good." he stated a little too calmly. The gigalith was struggling to get free. The Ariados was climbing around the trees near them.

Stephany watched as Shun attempted to break free from his cocoon, but only to fail miserably. All of a sudden, she didn't expect another pokemon to suddenly help out. When she looked at the Pichu still standing, she was shocked. That was one of the Pichu from the group she saw not too long ago. It's funny how this world is so small, in this case, this forest.

"PIIIIIII!!" the Pichu gave out a battle cry, a bolt of lightning soaring that hit the Ariados.

The Ariados turned to the Pichu, making the mouse tremble a bit. 'Such a brave mouse. Hoothoot was the same though, so I have to give it credit to that,' Stephany thought, Hoothoot glancing over the fight. The fight suddenly took a twist when the Pichu shot a Thundershock at Shun that freed Shun from his cocoon. He then went to save his Gigalith afterwards. He then followed by grabbing his Elgyem.

"Gaia, finish the Ariados with Smack Down!" Shun yelled as he jumped to the ground. Gaia, or that rock pokemon, launched a boulder at the Ariados, knocking it out. "Thank Arceus that's over," she heard him sigh. He then recalled Gaia and walked over to the Pichu. "Aren't you the little brave one?"

The Pichu blushed a bit. "Chu," she agreed.

"Well," he then pulled out another Oran Berry and gave it to the little mouse Pokémon. "How would you like to come along with us?" 'Aww....how sweet. Never knew he had a sweet side. Guess he only trusts Pokemon,' she started to make conclusions of him. Gothorita watched it as well.

"Pi?" Pichu questioned as she finished eating the Oran Berry. Shun reached into his pocket and pulled out a Pokéball. "Chu!" She cheered gleefully as she pressed her head to the Pokéball. She disappeared in a flash of scarlet light and the Pokéball began to shake a bit in his hand. While they saw the entire thing, Gothorita noticed another Pichu not far from them, the one with the star-shaped birthmark on its belly. It looked sad for some reason, watching his friend being captured by another trainer. Behind him then emerged another pichu, the one with the blue eyes. It seems their third member has been captured.

"Wow....I wish I could become friends with a pokemon like that," she mumbled out, yet all of a sudden, Hoothoot lost balance and was falling down. Shocked and afraid Shun heard that, she leaped down and catched Hoothoot. Standing up, she brushed Hoothoot's hair and hoped the bird didn't get hurt. She hoped Shun saw any of that or heard them. "I just hope I don't get involved with him soon. So much for getting a Pichu," she mumbled out, still petting Hoothoot and turning around.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ((OOC: I might as well say this in this thread since I'm posting anyways ^^
    Miss Doronjo - Capture of Pidgeotto is a success!
    Nakuzami - Capture of Pichu is a success!

Nice posts! Be sure to edit in the new pokémon in your SU posts and put up any details you'd like as well as all their attacks up to level 15.

And omgawd, what will happen to Will now?? Otherworld9), I like how you always try to interact/see the other players :) makes it feel more like you guys are actually on the same path at roughly the same time! ))

What to do when you reach Pewter City?

Pewter City is located within the north-west of Kanto, surrounded by cliff-faces. It's a rustique town with a lot of brick buildings and only a few grass lawns. Most of the ground is dirt or soil with trees. At the north part of the city is the magnificent looking Pewter Museum with a gothic inspired appearance, inside which there are lots of artefacts that would surely interest anyone with an interest of history or science... There are models of ancient pokémon as well as a rock that is supposed to be part of a meteor that fell on Mount Moon years ago: a Moon Stone. The scientists here are trying to create a machine that surrects pokémon from fossils, similar to the existing machine in Hoenn but able to enhance and power up the pokémon as well. You may make up NPC personnel in the museum.
    There is a gym in Pewter City, and it's lead by the rather young man called Hakon.
    *Foreigners (IC)

He is brisk and brave at the same time as he's rather rational, taking care of rock pokémon as a specialty. He is often arranging hikes into the mountain ranges to the west of Pewter City and invites local (and travelling) trainers to go with him. The gym building is an awe-inspiring stone building, looking a bit gothic. When you visit the gym, you will notice that a gathering for another day-long hike has begun, although you won't spot Hakon anywhere yet. The gym leader will probably not want to battle you until after it's over. Or maybe during the hike... Why not go with him?

Other than that, there are stores and a pokémon center in Pewter City, and at the latter you can get free healing and a room for the night if you show them your Master Quest ID card. The city is slightly smaller and calmer than Viridian City. Remember that night falls now and then and you'll have to sleep and eat to stay a fit trainer!

I (the GM) will play Hakon.

The pokémon that can be caught on the hike are:
    *Foreigners (IC)
    *Foreigners (IC)
    *Foreigners (IC)

Their evolutions can be seen but not caught.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Before she got a good glimpse of Shun, she dashed off. Her heart was beating fast, Hoothoot still held in her arms. Pawniard was running beside her. Once they stopped after a few minutes, they got sight of Pewter City not too far away. Relieved, she realized Soo-Yun was nowhere to be seen. Fixing her hair and letting go of Hoothoot, she tried to think of what to do know.

"Guess we lost her," she mumbled out, looking down at her feet. When she glanced up, she thought of the Master Quest and the trainers. "Well, we found the Pewter City, so we have to move on," she told her pokemon, who agreed with her. They then started walking foward.

Entering the city, she stopped to glance over the view of Pewter City. Unlike Unova, this city was quite not so natural. There were many brick houses, yet very few lawns and natural grass. What caught her interest was the fact there were statues of pokemon, along with strange buildings that only reminded her of laboratories. Stephany went into the Pokemart, buying to replace her potions and pokeballs. She then healed them up at the Pokemon Center, the Nurse kindly returning them when she was done.

"Are you perhaps a Master Quest Trainer?" the Nurse asked her, curious. Stephany turned and nodded, humming a low "yes". "May I see your Master ID card?" the Nurse extended her hand. Rummaging through her pockets, she luckily found it at the very bottom, nearly forgotten. Handing her the ID card, Nurse registered her and typed out words on her computer screen. Once the Nurse handed Stephany her card back, she spoke with a smile.

"You may have free room if you like? It's getting dark out," the Nurse asked her, surprising her.

"Really....well then, I'll take the room," she responded back, Hoothoot chirping. "Where is it?"

"We will have it ready right away. In the meantime, you can wait around her."

Leaving the desk and to the back of the Pokemon Center, Stephany sat on a chair on the corner of the PC. She let Pawniard sit beside her on the couch. All they had to do now is wait for some other Master Quester to come, or the Nurse. Hoothoot didn't seem tired at all, Pawniard slowly closing his eyes as he placed his head on Stephany's shoulder. Gothorita was already sleeping inside the bag, mumbling in her dreams. So far, the journey isn't at all that bad.​

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
    Years
  • Kate Brayve
    To Pewter City

"Yes, I have thought that I have seen you before," Kathy smiled. "Yes, I am Katharina von Kurnase. My family motto? Absolute victory. And I know -- AREN'T MY POKEMON JUST THE MOST PERFECT POKEMON OF THE ANCIENTS YOU HAVE EVER WITNESSED YOUR EYES UPON?! Mmmm...the TEXTURE! THE MYSTERY! THE TASTE! THE SWEEEEEET TASTE!!" Kathy exclaimed to Kate's remark. Kate didn't think you were suppose to taste your Pokemon, but then maybe Kathy was only metaphorically speaking. Kathy squealed in happiness, Kate tried to maintain her happy face.
    "Ohhh yes; try taking a small taste, Fräulein -- or in other words, 'a lick' of an ancient pokemon!" Katharina explained. "YOU SHALL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! It will taste like the sweet, mooooldy smell of a lollipop that went stale for 5 days! Ah, the power of science...it is, how they say, better than everything." she finished. "Yes, it certainly is." Kate agreed.
    "But I must digress, Kanto does have very interesting pokemon, does it not? Especially the bug pokemon in this forest...very interesting! Scientifically speaking." Kathy said, calmed down. Kate could hardly agree with her under any other term than scientific ones. In any other term, bug Pokemon were almost all gross. In scientific terms, their grossness ought to be examined. "Yes, yes they are. I've always been curious about that weird slime that the Caterpie release. I thought they only secreted silk." Kate said. And, beyond a shadow of a doubt, she sure wished it had been silk strewn across her foot.

"Ah -- please excuse me, Fräulein trainer!" Kathy said, she was starting to run off after something that had caught her eye. "Z'ere is something that I must do! Until we meet again! Happy travelssss!" she said to Kate before she ran off. "Oh -- bye! See you some other time!" Kate smiled as she ran off. "Well, that was fun." she said to herself, no idea whether or not she was being sarcastic. Kathy seemed like a very....unique person indeed. Kate decided to head the other way, but as soon as she turned around, Vibrava landed on her head. "Gah!" she exclaimed as she fell down. "What ARE you doing?" she got back up and put Vibrava on the ground. Vibrava was indicating a way out. "Great! Show me the way!" Kate said. Vibrava did so, and before you knew it, they were out of the forest. "Way ta go, Vibrava!" Kate said. "Vibrava-AVA!" it squealed happily. Kate returned it to its Pokeball and advanced.

Pewter City was in one word: dull. Of all things, Kate did certainly not expect it to be this boring. The only point of interest in this city beside the gym was the museum, but it was getting rather dark, so Kate thought she better rent a room at the Pokemon Center. Besides, Furret and Vibrava needed rest from working so much. Kate strolled around the city a bit, but soon found the location of a Pokemon Center on a map. As she strolled towards it, a man appeared out of nowhere. Slowly, he approached Kate. "Hell, young lass." he said in a Scottish accent. "Would you like to buy me slowpoke tails? Only 1,00,00 bucks." he said, as if he was making some sort of a deal. "No, thanks." she said, and walked past him. The man seemed to get a grim texture on his face. "Come here, you!" he said, and the next thing Kate knew she was being grabbed by the man. "Hey!" she shouted when he grabbed her. She turned around and headbutted him, before kicking him in the tenders. She then backed off. "Why you little...!" he shouted angrily, and approached her once more. Then, as he charged, Kate summoned Marshtomp. "Marshtomp, use Mud Bomb!" she shouted, Marshtomp did so, and the man was soon covered in mud. It had blinded him. "Argh!" She approached him and punched him in the face. He fell down. "Never! Ever! Do that to a lady!" she said, she kicked him one more time, then returned Marshtomp and walked towards the center, which was within view.

Kate sighed as she entered the Pokemon center. What a weirdo, she thought to herself. But now she was in a Pokemon center, she was safe. She approached the counter. "Hi, are there any rooms available?" She asked. "There is one room, it's a room for two, since it has two seperate beds, but it's already been taken by that young lady over there." the nurse said, indicating a trainer around Kate's age sitting in the corner of the PC with her Pokemon, a Pawniard and Gothorita? No doubt another Master Quester. "If you want to share, you will have to discuss it with her." the nurse said. Kate decided to do so, and walked over to the trainer. "Umm, hi?" she said. She sat down on the couch near one of the trainer's Pokemon. "I'm Kate. I'm a Master Quester, like you." she greeted herself. "I was wondering if I could share he last room with you, since it had two beds." she asked.

Last edited:
    Back