• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Foreigners (OOC)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, yeah. There you can meet Tyreene, who is waiting and gathering the Master Quest trainers for the hike. Don't bunny her, just greet her or acknowledge her or ask her who she is or where Hakon is or something. Hm, maybe I should add that in to the last post ^^

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
    Years
    @RHCP: People can come and go as they please. Just because there is one more room available doesn't mean other RPers can't get a room. For example, they can post about an NPC coming out of their room and leaving, so as to make that room available. i was really just using it as an excuse to interact some more with other playas, otherwise what is the point of RPing?

About the Secret scene part, yeah, I kinda pictured Team Shiro to be like Team Rocket, as I don't think you ever stated their intentions or anything. I'll delete it. Just wanted some explanation for the strange guy coming outta nowhere, and Shiro sounded perfect.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I too think it's easier if the extra ball is teleported :p no matter how unrealistic or cheesy it may be.

Uh, they're not actually teleported, per se, but from what I've seen in the BW anime, the seventh Pokeball shrinks and stops working until you either deposit it or another Pokemon.

Oh... maybe I should try to make an effort to keep this RP K+ xD Nakuzami's post was actually a little above the top. Kicking and all... Hm, actually, the nature of this RP might make it better off as T rated. What do you guys think? We can change if I decide it's a good idea ^^ convince me or speak against.

THAT'S WHAT SHE GETS FOR MESSING WITH SHUN'S POKEMON. >:C
    xD
    T rating is good. It allows a bit more flexibility, plus . . . I'm pretty sure we're all either teenagers or older here, so . . . yeah, lol. Seeing as I'm probably one of the youngest here, and I'm the first to make a post that is questionable under the current rating, I don't think it should be too much of a problem, lol.

The thing about Team Shiro is that... they are in much like Team Plasma (unless you hadn't made that obvious connection already xD). They might use pokémon to battle with or work with, but they do it with these pokémon as partners and friends (real friends or conned into believing they are free and equals? You won't know yet).
    I promise that something revolving around Team Shiro will happen in Pewter City, sorry for keeping it on hold for so long ;) but I just wanted to set the mood of the RP first, like an ordinary journey.

I'm happy that you guys seem to enjoy the RP btw :3

Well apparently so many people haven't played BW yet. *Eyes everyone suspiciously* -3-

Are you kidding? I hate it. It's absurd. I can't even kick people without getting funny looks. xP

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    THAT'S WHAT SHE GETS FOR MESSING WITH SHUN'S POKEMON. >:C
    xD
    T rating is good. It allows a bit more flexibility, plus . . . I'm pretty sure we're all either teenagers or older here, so . . . yeah, lol. Seeing as I'm probably one of the youngest here, and I'm the first to make a post that is questionable under the current rating, I don't think it should be too much of a problem, lol.

We're not that different in age, only one year apart. I also have habits of typing such things on my posts if the situation asks for it.

Well apparently so many people haven't played BW yet. *Eyes everyone suspiciously* -3-

No, I knew it was Team Plasma. If I remembered, the first posts stated they were similar, unless it's just me......I am curious about what RHCP has in store for us though....(>.<)

Nakuzami

Years
    Whatever the case may be, Kathy shall take down the problem with science! (and her pokemon :3)

[/and she'll totally get the badge before Shun =P]

You go squirrel!

>:C CHALLENGE. ACCEPTED.

Oh em gee . . . three amazing Johto Pokemon available on one hike . . . but alas, I must show some self-restraint and only catch one of them! It will be difficult, tragic, and completely heartbreaking, but I will do it!

@otherworld9) - Yeah, Red stated it in the first post.
    Heh . . . Team Shiro . . . I'm interested to see where this goes~!

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Just to let you know the RP will probably be held up again. There is a high possibility that I won't be able to post anything today with Finals starting soon. I am getting a last minute study sessions when I can and the homework that is piling on my plate is really not helping. I might be able to sneak in a post, but I doubt I will be able to.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Team Shiro's intentions are quite clearly stated in the first post, yes~

I'm sad to hear that, First Snow. But good luck with your finals! We'll make up a way for you to hop in again when you come back.

Naku, you can catch more than one pokémon per route xD But you do as you want...

ALSO, in the first season of the anime, when Ash catches Krabby, the pokéball disappears and teleports to professor Oaks lab. I'm SHUR of it.

Nakuzami

Years
    Naku, you can catch more than one pokémon per route xD But you do as you want...

ALSO, in the first season of the anime, when Ash catches Krabby, the pokéball disappears and teleports to professor Oaks lab. I'm SHUR of it.

I know, but I don't want Shun to have a plethora of Pokemon that he won't use, plus he's not one to catch that many Pokemon.

:/
    Well, I know that in BW the Pokeball just shrinks, the button glows red, and it refuses to work until you either deposit it or another Pokemon. It makes more sense, no?

Let's get our hike awn ^0^

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    THEN KATHY SHOULD CATCH MORE POKEMON THEN~!

THEN SHE COULD PULL A GARY AND SAY: "HEY SHUN, HOW MANY POKEMON HAVE YOU CAUGHT? I ALREADY CAUGHT 40 KINDS, PAL!"

Except in...a more classy voice~ :3

/actually, not really; cause I hate pulling garys, plus that would be too much work, so yeah :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    PULLING GARYs IS AWESOME BECAUSE GARY IS AWESOME!

Well, alright. We can go with the B/W idea for the pokéballs :3

I probably won't be able to make an RP post until tonight, but please do keep gathering outside the gym.

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
    Years
    Hey guys, I know it's kinda sudden, but I'm dropping out. I'm gonna be really busy the next few weeks, and keeping up with you guys is gettin sorta frustrating coupled with all the stuff in real life. Sorry, hope this RP goes somewhere and beyond.

Nakuzami

Years
    Hey guys, I know it's kinda sudden, but I'm dropping out. I'm gonna be really busy the next few weeks, and keeping up with you guys is gettin sorta frustrating coupled with all the stuff in real life. Sorry, hope this RP goes somewhere and beyond.

>:C
    I have nothing to say, so I'm just going to do this:
    >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >;C >:C >:C

Anyways~
    Tragic pasts? Oooooh, exciting~ xD
    I think Miss man Doronjo, Otherworld9) and I are the life of this RP. LIFE COMES FROM OTHERWORLDS [9) to be exact], MISS SCIENTIST NAMED DORONJO REAWAKENS THE LOST LIFE AND A KID UNDER ZEN AND MALICIOUS INTENT KILLS IT ALL. There's the story behind creation, destruction, and reincarnations. I hope it was a fun lesson for you.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get better.....and this RP better go somewhere and beyond.

>:C
    I have nothing to say, so I'm just going to do this:
    >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >:C >;C >:C >:C

Anyways~
    Tragic pasts? Oooooh, exciting~ xD
    I think Miss man Doronjo, Otherworld9) and I are the life of this RP. LIFE COMES FROM OTHERWORLDS [9) to be exact], MISS SCIENTIST NAMED DORONJO REAWAKENS THE LOST LIFE AND A KID UNDER ZEN AND MALICIOUS INTENT KILLS IT ALL. There's the story behind creation, destruction, and reincarnations. I hope it was a fun lesson for you.

Yeah, we actually are. The others are somehow busy, and we three happen to be doing a lot of interacting....like how the bold words spell Nakuzami. XD So much for going into the past, i was stuck for 2 hours somewhere else when I could've kept the RP going.....oh well. I just wonder what will happen to Kate Brayve now that Wymsical is out.....

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ;______________________________________________;

I guess I can't stop you, Wymsical, but I'm sad to see you go.

Some good news, we might be joined by a new player soon, if he manages to get his SU up already XD

Naku - yeah, you three are quite active :3 <3 I guess we could start the hike when I come home from my exam (it's in 45 minutes~) since Tauros14 doesn't seem to post here much and First Snow has said that they'll be busy... and where's Michaela??

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    ;______________________________________________;

I guess I can't stop you, Wymsical, but I'm sad to see you go.

Some good news, we might be joined by a new player soon, if he manages to get his SU up already XD

Naku - yeah, you three are quite active :3 <3 I guess we could start the hike when I come home from my exam (it's in 45 minutes~) since Tauros14 doesn't seem to post here much and First Snow has said that they'll be busy... and where's Michaela??

From what I remember, or visitor messaging, she sad she wouldn't be able to post in the first days of these week at all....but that she may be able to slip one post by the end...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    We could slow down this RP a bit, to give Michaela, First Snow and Tauros a chance to keep up if they don't want to post as often... and Wymsical :3

Nakuzami

Years
    We could slow down this RP a bit, to give Michaela, First Snow and Tauros a chance to keep up if they don't want to post as often... and Wymsical :3

Slow down? That's crazy talk! It's like asking a Munchlax not to eat, a Snorlax not to sleep! It's not possible!

Pfft, Michaela? Who cares! . . . /*shot*

Sadly, my IC post will have to wait until after school, lol. So . . . not for another ~6 hours. :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, I guess we will go on the hike without them then. Maybe it's a good thing that not all events happen to all players. Makes your situations a bit different and that is more fun :3

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years

Since Wymsical has dropped out. Does that mean there's a spot open? Because I'd love to be apart of this!

Back