• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Foreigners (OOC)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Alright, posted.

It ends up that I have to leave in about...four hours due to a birthday party where I'm probably going to be the only kid and I'll be like, "-.- Why?".

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha, hope you'll have lots of cake and stuff at least.

I posted something for Soo-yun to react on ;)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yes, I kind of don't want to get too far ahead... Poor First Snow is still in Pallet :x

Please wait at least one more day. I won't post the info on Pewter before that and you'll need that info :]

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Speaking of trades...we're allowed to trade pokemon, right? ~

The only reason I'm asking is that some pokemon evolve by trading...and I'm wondering if trading in this RP is the only way to evolve them.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Speaking of trades...we're allowed to trade pokemon, right? ~

The only reason I'm asking is that some pokemon evolve by trading...and I'm wondering if trading in this RP is the only way to evolve them.
    Nah, as much as I love the game vs the anime in many ways, that is one point that exists just to make the game more challenging. Pokémon that evolve through trading evolve just like any other pokémon do in this RP. When you want it to... but if you want a pokémon to evolve, you must ask me first and then I'll either say yes or say no, or make a post where I write about your pokémon evolving when you least expect it... teheheh~!

You are allowed to trade pokémon with other players. Not with NPCs, since that would be a too easy capture :3

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    I am catching upish... I am writing my post right now... Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
    Years
    @Miss Doronjo: Sure, I can. Like Kate has anything better to do in this creepy forest.

@First Snow: When I said I'm gonna kill an emo guy, did you think I meant you? Because I was talking about an NPC, dude.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Emo guy? Uh... What are you talking about?... Wait never mind. I just tagged you in my post for some unknown reason. XD

Edit: I finally posted. I decided to make two posts into one. Sorry for the bad quality. D: I was agonizing over the last half of it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    xD Keeno seems tiny because that was the only good sprite I found..... he's taller than the Master Quest trainers, really!

*goes to read the IC thread*

Alright - @ First Snow - finally! Haha, Anthony thinking aloud is fun ^^
    Capture of Pidgey is successful!

Changed my mind. I don't want to post Pewter City until everybody has caught up, because I think you shouldn't miss it :x Patience, those who run around in the forest atm.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Hope you don't mind that Hoothoot suddenly knew Uproar from his battle with a strong pichu. It was some instinct...

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Wait, he's supposed to know all the moves up to level 15 already :3 so it learning Uproar is no biggie at all since he learns that at level 13.
    https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/163.shtml

Please notify me when you plan for him to learn Reflect though.

Oh...decided to captured a low level hoothoot, so in that case, guess learning Uproar is no biggie at all then. He can learn the rest then! (I was thinking like in the games, capturing a level 10 Hoothoot....but I guess I was utterly wrong.)

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
    Years
    Alright. Posted. Didn't want you guys waiting up any longer, I didn't post yesterday because of studies, you know how it is.

Keeno's still tiny Yeah, I know, it's just a funny sprite.

Back