• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Foreigners (OOC)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Juuust so you know: Anorith learned AncientPower from the battle with Pidgeot...is that oaky? :3

[I mean, it was only one more level from level 30 that it could of learned it.]

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
    Years
    Hey, people, I feel a bit weird. Why does nobody seem to like Kate except Keeno? lol

'It was that Kate'

Sounds a little aggressive, no?

What did poor Kate ever do to you guys? Not like she held you up being late. lol

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    @Wymsical - Well, I haven't mentioned Kate at all in my posts yet, although Shun did think "noob" when he saw Vibrava loose like that. He hates everyone by default, so don't take it personally when he hates Kate. Or do. Doesn't really matter xD

Oooooh, Red, do you mind that I'm going to be fighting a Raticate in my post? I have no intentions of capturing it, but I wanted to fight something stronger than a Rattata and I didn't want to fight a Furret so . . .

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    gawd, I love you guys. I love reading your posts :D I'll post some info on, liek, Viridian Forest and maybe Pewter City soon.

Naku, you are playing that "mean" personality quite well ^^ and it's ok to see or battle evolved forms of the pokémon listed I guess. I list those that you may capture :3 Also, thank you for waiting with going to Viridian Forest xD

Shawn, yes, learning that move is fine :) One new move every other day (not per pokémon, but total for your team) should be fine at least.

Otherworld9) - careful not to bunny Will, unless Tauros has said it's ok of course. Bunnying is when you write about what another person's character do or say.

EDIT: PLEASE, NO NURSE JOY OR OFFICER JENNY......... the concept of them in the anime is so ridiculous, imo.

btw, here's what Kimuro can look like. YES, THE BEARD IS HASTILY MADE IN PAINT, I KNOW, kthanxbye xD
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    He sort of reminds me of a Golden Sun character. xD

ANYWAYS, hey, I have a quick question about Caterpie and Metapod: they are pokemon that could evolve...fairly fast; so, would you be a little..linent when it comes to evolving them a little more early?~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    He sort of reminds me of a Golden Sun character. xD

ANYWAYS, hey, I have a quick question about Caterpie and Metapod: they are pokemon that could evolve...fairly fast; so, would you be a little..linent when it comes to evolving them a little more early?~

Of course. But as earliest in Pewter City :p I imagine it's a bit boring to play with Kakuna or Metapod xD And I don't want to make this game boring for you ;)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Well, I know what I'm going to catch. ^.^ <3
    /I also hope to get steel types soon, but I imagine I'm going to have to wait till I pass Cerulean. xD

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
    Years
    LOLOL, The Caterpie family is lame. I'm not catching anything here. Now that I've caught a Furret, I think I'll wait a while more to catch something else. I'll use Marshtomp as my main Pokemon against that doofus Brock, who uses Rock types, and then I'll move on to kick the hell outta baby Misty. Oh yeah! xD

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Well, I'm waiting to get a Nidoran Female, a Exeggcute, and a Scyther~ :B

But more importantly, steels and water pokemon~ ^^

BTW Rika, who won the bet? :O

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    gawd, I love you guys. I love reading your posts :D I'll post some info on, liek, Viridian Forest and maybe Pewter City soon.

Naku, you are playing that "mean" personality quite well ^^ and it's ok to see or battle evolved forms of the pokémon listed I guess. I list those that you may capture :3 Also, thank you for waiting with going to Viridian Forest xD

Shawn, yes, learning that move is fine :) One new move every other day (not per pokémon, but total for your team) should be fine at least.

Otherworld9) - careful not to bunny Will, unless Tauros has said it's ok of course. Bunnying is when you write about what another person's character do or say.

EDIT: PLEASE, NO NURSE JOY OR OFFICER JENNY......... the concept of them in the anime is so ridiculous, imo.

btw, here's what Kimuro can look like. YES, THE BEARD IS HASTILY MADE IN PAINT, I KNOW, kthanxbye xD
    Spoiler:

Aw, thanks <3
    Lol, fine, no Nurse Joy or Officer Jenny xD

BTW, I probably can't post until Sunday or Monday. I'm stuck with my phone for interwebz until then. :( Just as you post Viridian Forest too. *Sigh*
    Although, I can try to keep up with OOC stuff and reading posts until then. :P

. . . Kimuro looks weird :/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

. . . Kimuro looks weird :/

XD I know, he's made from that trainer-dress up game on deviantart. They only had boys and girls, no middle aged men :p Hmm, maybe I'll take down that pic and assign a sprite for him instead. Yeah, I'll put up sprites of the gym leaders. They are going to be taken directly from the games, so don't bother to mention that "hey, that gym leader looks like Cyrus!" or something because yes, maybe someone will.

But don't worry, go at your own pace and post when you come back :3

@ Otherworld - make sure to not dodge attacks too much when battling against another trainer (or a gym leader), since that counts a bit as godmodding.

Who won the bet? Hmmm... I'll have to get back to you on that.

@ EVERBODY - I'd be glad if you stated here in the OOC thread (or in an OOC note on your IC post) when your pokémon learns a new move :3

Also, I'll probably wait a day or two before putting up the info on Pewter City. It's to be nicer to First Snow, Michaela and Nakuzami, and to get you to stay and play in the forest for a while ;) *plans tiny, annoying events*

EDIT: I has made another mazterpeice in MS Paint, lolol!
    Spoiler:

tadaa~ xD poster! Kimuro is the guy on the far left and below him is the only sprite I found that had both the looks and the clothes of Keeno Kabess. The ones in front are supposed to be shironians and the others... well they are gym leaders but I won't reveal their names or details yet ;) rest assured that this means no Brock or Misty, though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well sometimes I think dodging is qualified :3 but then it should really be qualified. Like, a fast Scyther dodging a Tackle from a slow Rhyhorn. It's not impossible.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Yeah, I'll try to get a post up today. Sorry, school just murdered me. I also have a project due on Monday and chores (winces) to do.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, I'll try to get a post up today. Sorry, school just murdered me. I also have a project due on Monday and chores (winces) to do.

Don't worry :3 I'll throw a scenario or something at Soo-yun too as soon as she shows that she's alive again ;)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Oh I see then....depends more on accuracy though, and speed I guess....say, for the Kanto region, only pokemon from Johto and Kanto are found here, correct?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh I see then....depends more on accuracy though, and speed I guess....say, for the Kanto region, only pokemon from Johto and Kanto are found here, correct?
    Yeah, though I am toying with the idea of giving some gym leaders foreign pokémon (the RP is called foreigners, after all ;) ) or let you win or trade foreign pokémon somewhere.

Back