• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest Grovyle's Latest Works (NEW: 17/10/07 Oekaki Realism Tutorial!)

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
  • Yeah, I drew it before we even knew Darkrai was gonna be in the film XD

Not sure how much his neck can bend, but it looked pretty bendy in Battle Revolution! I'm glad you like the theme! *hugs* ^^

Just drew this for my dA journal header :) Something nice and simple. It's Scoot, who I use to represent myself over there:

--FG

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Yeah, I drew it before we even knew Darkrai was gonna be in the film XD

Not sure how much his neck can bend, but it looked pretty bendy in Battle Revolution! I'm glad you like the theme! *hugs* ^^

Just drew this for my dA journal header :) Something nice and simple. It's Scoot, who I use to represent myself over there:

--FG

Ooh! This one's nice! Id always wondered who that little, blinking duck in your avatar was! x3 He (is it a he?) He/she/it looks very cute! I cant help shaking the feeling that it looks familiar from somewhere. Besides your dA Avy I mean =P

I must say, the anatomy on this one is spot on, I mean however spot on you can be with a cartoon duck. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2010
    can u maybe tape them , and put lt on youtube?
    l would like to see more pokemon or friends characters :D
    great arting

RedAsh#1

Co. Owner and Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2007
    if you drew these you are truly amazingly good artist i wish i was like you for the drawings i mean :) you are amazing thats all im saying :D

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Forest Grovyle, your art is awesome!!! I have seen quite a few in this thread, haven't seen em all due to lack of time, but the ones I've seen, the realism art, the Pokemon art, the non-Pokemon art, their all great!!! Keep em up!!!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Your pics are awesome. Very detailed and
    colorful. I not to big on realism due to being
    an anime artist, but still good nonetheless.

-ChronicNightmare-

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Whoa. That looks waaay real. It's awesome! Heh. Yet again FG unveils another masterpiece.
    Your work, as always, is top grade. Keep it up FG. :D
    Heh. Stunning piece. Breathtaking.
    I'm looking forward to your next one. They just keep getting better and better. *sooo addicted to FG's work* XD

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Awww you guys are so lovely *hugs you all* Thank you so much for your comments!

I was bored this evening so I thought I'd try my hand at "Subeta style". XD I don't know if anyone plays Subeta (I personally don't but I love to oogle at the artwork!) So here's a "Glacier Charlie":

--FG

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • ooooooh! I like his expression! Very ... loathsome xD ...and cold! But we already knew that!

Ill admit, the fur effects are very nice~desu! Especially how the light falls across them! Thats one technique I cant seem to master x_x

Then again, I should also try fiddling with multilayered shadows 0_0

Great work as usual, FG! ~_^

Back