• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest Grovyle's "Yellow To Pichu Bros."

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 21, 2004
    LOVE IT TIMES 1 BILLION!

I don't really like the other skins here at PokeCommunity, except for Greens Ivy, but this one ROCKS!

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
  • Ive had it on since it came out.
    Once i get better ima try to make forum skins.
    but this is just awesome!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • I checked out the layout a handful of times and it just hurts my eyes, heh. It's definitely incomplete: I can tell. When Altomare Light was under construction, I looked into it and found it kind of efforlessly done, but now it looks perfectly fine and perfectly cool. The Yellow and Pichu one is cute, but just needs a few tweaks here and there. Can't wait to see it when it's all finished!

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    I like it. It's kewl....it reminds me of a game...Pokemon Channel I'll say? ;)

Dark_Soul

WTF do you want?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 23, 2004
    It is too yellow XD Seriously it looks pretty good but I though Yellow had a pikachu not the Pichu Brothers.

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Colette_The_Chosen said:
    Oni....You're scaring me......Very badly.....
    *Hides behind Another Mod*
    You haven't seen a half of it.

*huggles Yellow tightly* X3

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Please try to not spam anymore, your post had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Back