• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You honestly shouldn't be taking anything seriously. This is Pokemon Trivia serious things don't belong here.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nope. Not the way you joke around haha. Try it without the censoring and maybe it'll work out a bit better. Like seriously

Too bad there is no Pokemon you can make a seriously make a pun with. Only the nature and well that's boring. :(

Years

That was bad and you should feel bad.

Not like you should and shamelessly don't feel bad about hating on Pikachu but still.

Also. Don't be so seadrious. Don't be so snivyous. Don't be so sneaserious. The list goes on, Peaches. The list. Goes. On.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

But not of them really sound like serious and none of then really roll off the tongue well I think. :( But maybe that's just me.

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    53, we're still in the fifties, staying there for longest time ever I think!!!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That would honestly probably be because of the lack of people coming in and posting.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Too bad there is no Pokemon you can make a seriously make a pun with. Only the nature and well that's boring. :(
    That's mainly because many Pokemon names already are puns.

For example Roggenrola (ya know "Rock 'n Roll", because it's a rock and it rolls). Kinda bad puns to say the least. ^^

Years

I miss the olden days when Pokémon were named, kind of, normally? Like, you know, for instance, Caterpie. It's a caterpillar, and it's such a cutiepie. Simple. End of story. What do we get nowadays? I'm sorry, what the heck is a "Flabébé"? Maybe someone at GF was watching Bébé's Kids?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

"Flabébé and Flabebe may be a combination of フラワー flower and bébé (French for baby)"

Just about sums it up I think. But yeah, the older names for the most part were simpler but if you think about it not as original. I mean... Seel is a Seal.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Flower baby? I had no idea it had such a cool name, I'm actually liking it a little more now haha.

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    54, i really need to look up the announcements, whats this pokemon!? 0_0

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

It's like a little pollen Fairy-type Pokémon that hangs on to flowers and drags them around with it - the new smallest Pokémon! I'd link a picture but some people may not want the spoilers haha.

Back