• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Formal Clothes

Xer0

Tomboy at Heart
Years
  • I hate them.

The only reason you will find dresses and skirts in my closet is because of my parents.

Formal for me is wearing a nice shirt and dress pants. I mean, I will wear a skirt if I absolutely have to, but it is very hard to make me wear a dress. I am very stubborn about it, actually.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I wear them only to baptisms and weddings and such. Never have i worn formal clothes for Christmas or Easter. Put on some jeans and a sweat or a V-Neck vest with some collat shirt under and thats it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    Now, one more question: If you had to choose one formal outfit to wear for the rest of your life what would it be and why?

Guosuto-chan

Identified by SILPH SCOPE
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    I used to really, really hate dressing up. I played the bridal procession music in a wedding once, and shopping for clothes for that was TORTURE. But, nowadays I don't mind so much, but I have absolutely no idea how to look nice, I always end up asking my girl friends what to do.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I wish I owned a suit..hm.

I have formal clothing, meaning nicer looking dress clothes and ties. I'd love to have a professional outfit though, to wear to internships, interviews, formal parties, etc.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really love formal clothes. Especially if it is a special event that I am going. I get to show off my fashion sense even though it isn't as good as the other people. Right now I don't have too many formal clothes because of money. But one of these days I would love to get some very nice dresses. Like $50-$100 dresses. Just get one to wear for everything. I love to wear dresses and skirts. But also I like to wear comfy too(jeans and shorts).

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
  • i believe in a certain level of decency....you know.....actually leaving something for the imagination...things like that....but i dont think very highly of formal clothes....i mean...whats the point in wearing them? they are expensive and uncomfortable...so i dont really ware them.... hell I only own one pair of shoes

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    Do you think wearing formal clothes influences your behavior? For me I find that wearing them makes me quiet, kind, and polite, which is why i love them.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • I tend to be those four even in casual clothes. I feel unconfortable shopping in places like Aerostople because of all the casual clothes. I love dressing formally, though. I guess I sometimes feel a bit nervous, but that's more to do with whatever is going on to make me dress so formally for.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • I've never owned anything that would be considered formal, although I must say, I can imagine I would look pretty good in a suit.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    I love formal clothing, because it makes me feel important.
    I'll post pics later.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • :O Did somebody say formal dresses! I like 'em!!! You'll look clean and very neat in that wear. Not to mention cool and hot to look.

Honestly, I find funky or this fashion nowadays silly. Like minishorts or spaghetti and such, they look stupid.

Back