• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Formal Clothes

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    :O Did somebody say formal dresses! I like 'em!!! You'll look clean and very neat in that wear. Not to mention cool and hot to look.

Honestly, I find funky or this fashion nowadays silly. Like minishorts or spaghetti and such, they look stupid.

Exactly, I think that everyone should dress formally, for a cleaner and more polite society.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Now now now, I don't think that people should dress formally all the time. Those clothes are expensive after all, and they could easily get ruined. Besides, if we wear those clothes all the time, they wouldn't be "formal" anymore, would they?

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
  • I like formal-ness, but I wouldn't enjoy it as a daily thing.
    I hardly ever wear them, but I look sorta Rico Suave with my blue button-down on. Not really. More Rico Suave than a dirty Led Zeppelin shirt and 5-day unwashed jeans with putrid socks and shoes with small holes in the toe.

But yeah, I only dress up for concerts and church events and banquets for my school etc, so when I do dress up, I do it well.

Back