• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fortworth96 Pokemon Trade Center

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    I would like to volunteer to be one of your cloners! Please let me know if I can do it!

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • hi, i was wondering what nature was your shiny Flower Paradise Shaymin ?? and if its UT?
    Nature: Jolly
    Sorry but it's not UT. I put it on the pokewalker once and it got some exp but didn't level up.

We will work something out
    I hope so.

I would like to volunteer to be one of your cloners! Please let me know if I can do it!

*Pokemon Ranger Almia Darkrai (Ribbons: Sinnoh Champ Ribbon, Footprint Ribbon, and Classic Ribbon)

Please CMT for this. (;
    How about shiny Milotic?

My birthday was a few days ago and, as promised, I am having a birthday giveaway! It will last for the weekend.
    For the giveaway, PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES! If even one person breaks the rules the giveaway will end.

Shnappy

First-ever pants pokemon
    Years
  • Ok, can you trade now?
    fffffiiiiillllleeeeerrrrr

Well, you see, I want to make a clone of the Pokemon before I trade it, but I'm looking for a good cloning code for my AR..

Also, if I can get it to clone, I would be willing to be a cloner for you. (Every pokemon I clone I will make a clone for myself, though)

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Well, you see, I want to make a clone of the Pokemon before I trade it, but I'm looking for a good cloning code for my AR..

Also, if I can get it to clone, I would be willing to be a cloner for you. (Every pokemon I clone I will make a clone for myself, though)
    That's fine. Maybe tomorrow?
    hey i was wonderin if i can get a crougunk from your givaway
    Of course.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • cool then you able to trade now?
    I am sooooo sorry! I've been really busy lately and haven't been able to get on the computer.
    Can I have surfing pikachu?

Charizard
    Of course. Sorry I took so long to get back to you. I've been really busy lately.

I was curious what level the starter pokemon you offer are.
    They are all level 100 unless you want an evolved pokemon, but that would take longer.

OK, Fortworth, I'm ready when you're online. =)
    I am sooooo sorry! I've been really busy lately and haven't been able to get on the computer.

I'm really sorry I haven't been on much lately. I had a ton of homework over the past few days so I've been very busy. I'm extending the giveaway through this weekend because of the delay.

Shnappy

First-ever pants pokemon
    Years
  • I am sooooo sorry! I've been really

I'm really sorry I haven't been on much lately. I had a ton of homework over the past few days so I've been very busy. I'm extending the giveaway through this weekend because of the delay.

It's fine. (;

Just please send me a VM/PM so we can communicate more efficiently.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Happy belated birthday! May I get the Manaphy please?

Charizard. =]
    Of course.

Sorry I haven't been able to do any trades. I'm almost never able to get on the computer and I need it so I can sort out the trades. I'll try to get on more often but no promises.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • I'm so sorry I'm taking so long to get everyone their pokemon. I would have been able to trade today but my parents decided to take my dsi away again. Annoying, right? Anyways I'll do my best to find time to work out some trades.

Back