• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Fossil pokemon evolutions leaked

Annataz

Master of Time and Space
    Years
    I like them both quite a lot. This might be the first generation since Kanto where I'll actually use a fossil Pokemon. I don't know which one I'll choose yet (I'll need to see stats and movesets), but I'm leaning toward Amaura despite the x4 weaknesses.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I don't see how it will work either. Why would only 1 Ice attack be effective against water? I was never really a fan of dual type moves, because that is just too much stuff to take into account in battling.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I like them both quite a lot. This might be the first generation since Kanto where I'll actually use a fossil Pokemon. I don't know which one I'll choose yet (I'll need to see stats and movesets), but I'm leaning toward Amaura despite the x4 weaknesses.

Tyrantrum also has a 4x weakness, although to ice instead. :S I guess Ice isn't as popular as fighting, but still. xD

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Look at that beauty, and that tyrant. These fossil Pokemon look as good as ever :)

I still don't know which to pick...

Aurorus is said to have a move called Freeze dry which can freeze Pokemon...oh and is super effective against Water types...

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Tyrantrum also has a 4x weakness, although to ice instead. :S I guess Ice isn't as popular as fighting, but still. xD

Tyrantrum doesn't have a x4 weakness. Its weak to Fighting, Dragon, Ground, Fairy, Ice, and Steel. All of which are x2. Rock and Dragon have no common weaknesses.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Tyrantrum doesn't have a x4 weakness. Its weak to Fighting, Dragon, Ground, Fairy, Ice, and Steel. All of which are x2. Rock and Dragon have no common weaknesses.

For some reason I think Rock was weak to Ice, my apologies. xD

I guess I need to brush up on my type match-ups. :p

EDIT: Seems I was thinking of ground, a bit of a school-boy error on my part. xD

OmegaTL

Time Lord
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    Oh wow, these look awesome! I love fossil Pokémon.
    I certainly want an Aurorus.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    I DO NOT want to see pics to the Fossil Evolutions! I don't like evolved forms being spoiled! It should be a Surprise every time something evolves!

However, the info on them is Amazing! Tyrantrum... Awesome name!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Nope, I told myself to avoid spoilers. I shall no-
    Fossil pokemon evolutions leaked

holy ****

HOLY ****

EDIT: HOLY ****

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    I'm pretty sure that new move might be one of those double type moves mentioned in the rumours. If they work like this then I am all for them. My favourite has to be Tyrantrum, the name is amazing, and it has a great design, not to say the other one is bad though, that one is great to. Anyway Tyrantrum, 10/10, would train.

BubbleBeams

Defeating Champions Since 1999
    Years
    I saw Aurorus and instantly decided I'm reserving a spot on one of my teams for it. It's so beautiful. Tyrantrum is pretty cool as well! I think I have a new favorite pair of fossil Pokemon! ^^

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    I hope GF gave Tyrantrum the stats it deserves. Seriously just look at it, it looks like a Pseudo Legend.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
    Years
    I am going to pick Amaura, so it's good news that its evolution looks like that.
    Tyrunt's evo looks pretty cool, too. I'll use it on my second run.

To be honest I wanted to be amazed and surprised about their evos when X and Y were released...But knowing them right now is not bad.:)

blue

gucci
    Years
    In terms of stats I think these Fossil Pokémon judging from their appearances will have a similar BST to Archeops if not a little lower, anywhere between the 520 - 560 range would be fitting.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Aurorus is a beauty. It is a must have on my team, especially since it has a somewhat interesting move. It shall be quite useful for my team. :D

Sirfetch’d

I have never been more in love with fossil Pokemon than I am with these. GF designed these to perfection and I cannot wait to use them both on my team and I will be trading with someone to get the other because I simply cannot choose. 10/10 GF!

Back