• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Fossil pokemon evolutions leaked

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm most likely going to have Aurorus. I love its beauty and elegance, and it seems to quite a powerful Pokémon defensively due to its body size. It should be able to take a lot of hits for my team, and buy me enough time to do whatever I need to. Tyrantrum could make a decent attacker, but there's going to be another Pokémon on my team that will fill in this role.

Insanium

Jimmy Cream
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    Aurorus is my pick for the fossil pokemon on my team. I've been anxiously been awaiting for a move or ability that has ice an advantage over water. Freeze Dry should be fun to use plus Aurorus looks beautiful. I imagine its "wings" will change color in the animations.

Nakala Pri

I think I am going to go for Amaura. I never have an ice-type since I think they're pretty useless, but hey, now it's starting to look like I may have a use for it now. ^^

Tyrunt is cool, but then again, I'm not sure I want him that much... :X

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I could not pick when I saw Tyrunt.

But still Aurorus's won me over more with it's Ice typing and look.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I'm going with Aurorus. Its beautiful and docile appearance won me over right from the start. Tyrantus looks really cool and badass though, but nope, my decision is final. Although I'm more with offensive Pokemon rather than defensive, this is going to be an exception.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Why would ANYONE pick Little Foot's mom over Sharptooth? What kind of sense is that?
    Fossil pokemon evolutions leaked

Choose life, choose the king of dinosaurs. #TeamTyrantrum.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I'm choosing Amarua as it's evolution actually looks like a coherent thing rather a pile of spikes with a stupid name that sounds like something out of the Muppets.

Plus I don't use a lot of Rock and Ice types at all and that would kill two birds with one stone.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Tyrantrum for sure! I don't need a Neopets in my Pokemon party.
    But stat wise, history told as that most fossils Pokemon were slow!
    Only bird fossils Pokemon were fast so, I'll take Tyrantum but there's no room for him to be part of the party!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    Aurorus looks awesome! I might even make her a member of my e4 team. Its ability and the Freeze Dry move are so awesome!

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I am pretty disappointed with aurorus, appearance-wise. But I think it's new ability is really cool and that it will make it a pretty strong pokemon, that's why I'll pick him.

Monte Blanc

The White Rabbit
    Years
  • Amaura for me~

Brother and boyfriend are both getting Tyrunt so I'll end up with an Egg at some point.

From a competitive stand-point, both Fossils could be strong choices. Tyrantrum is basically guaranteed to be a heavy-hitting physical attacker based on design and his ability. Aurorus, I'm not too sure about. It could be a heavy-hitting special attacker, or it could be a more balanced out 'Mon, or a tank...although the possibility of it being a tank with a quadruple weakness to two prominent types is unlikely.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    Well from the looks of everythin, seems like Tyrantrum is prett much wanted by many lol. They are both good but i think Ill still side with that tyrant on my team lol.

I honestly just wish they would come out with a third fossil pokemon in one generation like they did aerodactly.

Back