• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] found a bug in advance map

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2015
    in the map editor advance map while editing the wild pokemon of my ice area i have noticed pokemon "Mamoswine" is completely missing from the list in wild pokemon tab. if look for it in list find nothing, if type its name out it dosent find it if type its number 473 it doesn't let you type it (it automatically becomes 411) i don't think the dev is still working on advance map but haven't noticed this bug reported anywhere.

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
    Years
    in the map editor advance map while editing the wild pokemon of my ice area i have noticed pokemon "Mamoswine" is completely missing from the list in wild pokemon tab. if look for it in list find nothing, if type its name out it dosent find it if type its number 473 it doesn't let you type it (it automatically becomes 411) i don't think the dev is still working on advance map but haven't noticed this bug reported anywhere.

cuz you need to expand advance map to allow for the extra pokemon (assuming you've added extra pokemon) have a look HERE :)

Back