• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Four Element Gym

Yuni

>) I am seething with evil!
    Years
    Playa: We can battle now, I'm going on Wifi now.

Super: Although they were hacked I will turn a blind eye for now, but be warned. If you use them agian then I will not hesitate to kick you out. So no further use of hacked pokes. :3 otherwise I almost won >.<

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    kk..YES.
    my bro is still using it but he is going to give it to me like right now after he finishes battling
    this one trainer.

EDIT:wheres your fc??

superluigi52

Electricity fan
    Years
    Playa: We can battle now, I'm going on Wifi now.

Super: Although they were hacked I will turn a blind eye for now, but be warned. If you use them agian then I will not hesitate to kick you out. So no further use of hacked pokes. :3 otherwise I almost won >.<

you beat those ones very easily. they were swampert and charizard. and as I said thier stats and movesets weren't hacked.

so that means i have to get replacements

ThePlaya

Years
    Yuni my bro gave me the ds now so let me add you and ill get on wifi.and get my team ready.shouldnt take longer then 3 minutes.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    I have a question, for each element, do the keepers only battle with that type? (Water=Water, Wind=Flying etc.) Also, will it be possible to fight the person for his/her position?

ThePlaya

Years
    Yes...I am The Fire Master!!!!!!
    Im just wondering why did you still have staravia??you dont like how staraptor looks or what?

Yuni

>) I am seething with evil!
    Years
    Yes >.< He was a fill in since my dream team isn't real yet T.T

Also, Tomorrow I'm makeing everyone some banners for their element :o and also some matchs comeing up so don't forget to check the first post often. :D

ThePlaya

Years
    Xx Four Element Gym xX

The Four Element Gym or FEG is an element based gym. The Element spot you choose to fill is just a name so your team isn't really made of water types and so forth.

Xx Prizes xX

We give out Prizes to the winners who beat all four of us, you get to pick a shiny from my thread.

Xx Element Titles xX

Water the flexible and cool
    Wind the unseen and careful
    Fire the fast and lonley
    Earth the strong and sorrowful

Together these four bring us all together.

Water creeping up the well,
    Wind untold secrets guarded still,
    Fire heated stone and air,
    Earth guarded treasures so fair,

Xx Updates xX

27-9-07 Founded FEG
    27-9-07 Filled all element spots

Xx Rules xX

No hacked pokemon/stats
    No sleep cuase
    No Ubers
    6 vs 6
    lvl. 50/100 battles only

Xx Four Element Trainers xX

Water-Me

Wind-Rock_lee

Fire-ThePlaya

Earth-Superluigi52

Xx Battle Record xX

Battles so far:

Wins: Super vs Yuni, Playa vs. Yuni

Losses:

Draws:

Xx Matchs xX

Super vs Yuni
    ~Win~ ~Lose~

Playa vs Yuni
    ~Win~ ~Lose~
    just a suggestion but you should change the elments to there matching colors:).for wind im not sure what you should put but it will be better if you do that.if you want to.

Back