• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Four Element Gym

Rock_lee

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2008
    Hey Lumine do you want to battle me now? And the elements are already filled, sorry >.<

JM: Battle us tomorrow then :D

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Noooooooooooo T.T yeh alright I guess a quickie will do just wait on WiFi

Typical WiFi rules
    No Legends/Uber
    No Hacked Pokes/stats
    Item Clause
    Status Clause
    Evasion Clause
    Species Clause
    No Disconnecting

Rock_lee

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2008
    Good game Lumine i still need a litte more practice.

Super: do you want to battle now?

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Lol it died in 1 shot from a Fire Blast should have anticipated that >.<, GG lee you put up a great battle

EDIT:
    "Sleep" - May not put more than 1 pokemon to sleep at any time.
    "Evasion" - This is because more of hax, because this is reliant on luck, which is frowned upon.
    "Hax Items" - Another form of above, items such as Quick Claw and Scople Lens, which are based on Luck.
    "Pokemon" Hacked ones mean theyve got impossible max stats + usually hacked ability

Last edited:

Rock_lee

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2008
    Okay but can we do the battle later i have some matchs with the other elements?

Yuni

>) I am seething with evil!
    Years
    Sorry guys, all outsider matchs start tomorrow. And Lumine you can't pick targets, first earth, fire, wind then water. Lets test your skill >:3 and Kuro it's the same for you, gotta go up the chain then you get the prize ^.^

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Sorry guys, all outsider matchs start tomorrow. And Lumine you can't pick targets, first earth, fire, wind then water. Lets test your skill >:3 and Kuro it's the same for you, gotta go up the chain then you get the prize ^.^

Bring it on XD, but for now I g2g Im darn sleepy >.<

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
    Years
    Okay then, then I'll challenge whoever's first at L100. By that, you mean put the auto-settings to L100, right?

superluigi52

Electricity fan
    Years
    So everybody has to battle me first?
    If this thread becomes popular with challenges I'll be flooded with them...

superluigi52

Electricity fan
    Years
    That is true.

Guys. I might be going over to a friends house today. So I'll register all of you on my pal pad and see if my friend has Wi-Fi if he doesn't I'll battle when I get back.

Back