• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fox Fire Empire Or NintalesDream ~* The Preview For my New Site *~

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    Err why are you using one of the freeweb layouts? You really should make your own, people who use pre-made templates are scorned and look down by the general public that knows some HTML.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Doctor Itsy said:
    Err why are you using one of the freeweb layouts? You really should make your own, people who use pre-made templates are scorned and look down by the general public that knows some HTML.
    Yea sure, I use freewebs and I know HTML too, but I dont have the time to make an HTML site so thats why I just use freewebs.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Dizzy: No, he said that you should make your own layout, which is true. Even if your own "home-made" one is horrible, it still shows that you tried hard. Don't take everything so serious. I strongly suggest you make your own.

BugaBog

People, they come and go!
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Aug 6, 2007
    Nah HostUltra has too many popups for my taste XD I couldnt find a good host so I just gotmy own server! Sorry I dont host anyone!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Hey I like Freewebs!

Anyways What should I add On my site , i dont know any news on Pokemon , by the Way , do these sites have to be Pokemon only?

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Arcanine said:
    V-road that is spam there (dont do it again). And not every one knows HTML but thay want a site too, or thay just dont have the time to do a HTML site like you.
    Thanks for adding more spam by telling me that, i still dont get it why showing your opinion is spam, and who cares about spam, im sure most ppl dont think its that big of a deal! I mean really: GROW UP.
    Its not like i posted it to get my post count up or somthing, i was simply telling her my opinion,isnt that why they post there sites? to get feedback? YES, thats exactly why, so next time you tell me abaout spam,think about it.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • v-road said:
    Thanks for adding more spam by telling me that, i still dont get it why showing your opinion is spam, and who cares about spam, im sure most ppl dont think its that big of a deal! I mean really: GROW UP.
    Its not like i posted it to get my post count up or somthing, i was simply telling her my opinion,isnt that why they post there sites? to get feedback? YES, thats exactly why, so next time you tell me abaout spam,think about it.

HEY YOU LOSER GET FREAKING LOST! ITS HIS JOB TO DEAL WITH SPAMMERS LIKE YOU AT LEAST HE SETS A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR THE REST OF US HOW ABOUT YOU STOP WASTING SPACE WITH YOUR SPAM AND SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THE MODERATORS IF IT WRE NOT FOR THEM JERKS LIKE YOU WOULD POLLUTE THIS PLACE WITH SPAM SO JUST SHUT UP AND SHOW HIM SOME RESPECT! HE HAS AOTHORITY YOU DONT HAVE SO LEARN TO BE A BIT MORE RECEPTIVE OF WELL DESERVED DISCIPLINE LIKE U JUST GOT!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Well Said Soph!!!! Charisma +3

She's right , he's an S-mod who has to deal with all the punks like you . Keep acting like it and you will be banned.

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
  • v-road said:
    Shut up and get lost, you twerp!!! It waste a lost of each space!!!
    It will take more than that to teach Andy!!! He know what things he should do, unlike you...you big loser!!! Get away from PC!!!

I like your site Dizzy...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Even if he is crude, don't just post and yell back at him, it makes things worse. PM Arcanine about it.

v-road, everyone, especially forum staff should be respected.

Back