• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Framed!? [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
ooc: WHy isn't anyone posting o.o

IC:

Blitz was starting to loose loose conciencness, He looked at the carver, But he could see two of them, He felt himself hit the floor, And then pass out

The next thing he knew he was in a bed, In what looked like an old cottage

Elizibeth walked in,

"He's strong" Said the carver not knowing he was awake " He lasted that long, I know why you want these elite trainers now

"So you are the ones?" Blitz said "You are the ones making the elite traners out to be bad!"

"No, We are compleatly different people!" Elizibeth told blitz "The difference is that we need the elite trainers, This other person wants to eliminate teh elite trainers" She said heading toward the door

"So what!, WHat is it you want?" Blitz asked

"I can't tell you that, But I can tell you that I am going to reshape the world, With or without your help!" Elizibeth said as she exited

What did she mean by that!, Did she want to take over the world like some sterio type villan?, Or is it the other way around?, Does she want to fix the world?,

By the looks of her methods its the sterio type villan!
Blitz thought as he remembered the carver

Blitz then noticed that he was wraped in bandages, And there was a Kabuto beside him healing him back to health

"Healing me before they know if i'm going to help them or not?, Thats abit of a risk" Blitz thought as he shut his eyes again

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
Cell looked at the KOed Chirkorita. It wouldn't stay down for long...he knew that. Cell climbed down from the top of the cabinet and opened a cabinet door. He threw a box of empty pokeballs aside and shoved Chikorita in there.

He then dragged a rock and placed in infront of the cabinet door. Cell grinned and sat back on the rock. He grabbed a Sitrus Berry and started munching down on it...waiting for something to happen.

Rain could usually always be heard tapping on the roof of the base, you'd get used to it after a while. But now, the rain was pounding harder on the roof. Like a hail of gunfire from above. Thunder crashed like an airstrike on the jungle. The base had no windows...but if it did the constantly flashing lightning would of kept it lit perfectly.

Pat noticed the loud sounds outside the base...this storm sounded too wild to be natural. He and Alana had their heads against each other, arms around each other.

Pat nudged her and said, "Some kind of hellish storm is brewing...we need to get out of here. Lightning might strike my base...and I wouldn't want you to be trapped in here it if it happens."

She said, "Well...OK. Where do you plan to go?"

Pat answered, "Well, you seemed worried about your sister traveling in Johto...and I have to talk to my father..."

Pat froze...Dad doesn't know...I have to tell him...

Alana started to dread that look that was constantly making its way across Pat's face. She could tell what he was thinking...you could see it in his green eyes.

She nudged him, breaking his trance. She said, "Thats fine, I'm sure Boom can handle a storm like this. He is a strong flyer, and he is psychic. We should be fine."

Pat said, "Well...fine. I'll go outide and get Boom ready. You do whatever you need to before we leave."

Pat heard banging on the cabinet in the corner, he saw Cell sitting on a rock in front of the cabinet. Pat said, "Cell, let chikorita out of the cabinet. We have to go."

Cell groaned, he moved the rock and chikorita burst out the cabinet door. She started running around the room like a maniac. Cell manged to jump onto Pat's shoulder...he was safe from the hyper grass type.

Pat opened the door to the base and walked outside into the storm. Rain was falling rapidly, he was soaked only moments after exiting the base. He released Boom and and said in a scared voice, "Boom, we have to get to Johto. Please try to keep the flight as safe as you can...please."

Boom sensed Pat's fear...a Haunter would have a feast on it. Boom hated to see Pat like this, Pat had raised him from a hatchling. Boom swore in his mind to fufill Pat's request to his best extent, no matter what.

Pat walked back to the base and yelled, "Alana, Boom is ready! Come on out when you are ready!"

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Alana chased down her sugar high Pokemon and held her tight as she hurried out of the base. When the rain hit her and Chikorita they were soaked to the bone. Chikorita calmed down and used her leaf to brush water from her eyes. "I'm ready!" Alana shouted over the howling wind. She climbed quickly onto Boom's back still holding Chikorita tight. "Let's go!" She shouted to Pat who had climbed up beside her.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
Boom lifted off of the ground when the trainers were situated on his back. Boom conjured a large energy barrier around him, that would at least keep the trainers protected from the rain and lightning.

Pat realized that he hadn't slept in days, all that had been happening made him forget to sleep. He layed back, glancing at the rain sliding off of the barrier overhead.

His eyelids started sliding downward and the world around him became hidden by the darkness of closed eyes. Before he fell asleep, he felt a warm object against him. Alana had layed down beside him. Pat smiled and the force of sleep overcame his body.

Cell sniffed Pat's backpack, searching for more food. He raided the Berry Pocket, throwing various berrys out and they fell over the side of Boom and landed on the bottom of the barrier.

Cell found a Sitrus Berry and flickered out his tongue to swallow it, but the berry levitedt above his reach. Cell growled and started jumping at the berry, each time it levitated just above his reach. Cell shot out his tongue at the berry, but his tongue was grabbed by an invisible hand that swung him around and dropped him onto the bottom of the barrier. Cell looked at Boom, who was smiling.

Cell hissed and jumped onto Boom's neck. The tiny lizard pounded the psychic bird's head in an immature fury. Boom's smile grew larger, it didn't bother him. He needed something to do anyway during this flight, and toying with Cell was the perfect time waster.

The berrys strowed about the bottom of the barrier rose up and pelted Cell. Cell lashed out at the berrys with his claws, sending juice all around the enclosure of the barrier. Boom loved his powers right now, Cell was so easy to mess with.

The howling of the wind became louder, a gust of wind even temporarily threw Boom off his path. The barrier bubble started shaking, the trainers were still asleep though. Boom directed his psychic powers toward steadying his flight, he decided it was best to leave Cell alone now.

Several hours later, Boom was mentally exhausted. Using barrier and telekinesis at the same time on top of flying with his wings. He'd have to land...he couldn't last much longer. The trainers were still asleep, Boom was glad they wouldn't have to worry about him. He dipped below the clouds, and saw a small city watched over by two wooden towers looking to be very old. This was the city Pat's dad was in...Boom could land here.

Boom pointed his head down and gently soared towards the ground below.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
The Ecruteak City gym stood a few blocks from the base of the towers. A gym built of what looked like the same type of wood that the ancient towers were made from. The gym, while not nearly as tall as the towers, still stood over the rest of the buildings. A man with orange hair that was neck length and a face that resembled Pat's was sitting in an armchair in front of a fireplace.

The stone fireplace was christened with pictures of various legendary pokemon carved into the stone. A framed picture sat atop the fireplace, a picture of a little boy with black hair standing in front of a slender brown haired woman with two red streaks in her hair and a man with red hair and a blue sweater and headband. The man in the armchair glanced at this photo and smiled, he missed his wife and son. He didn't believe all the allegations that had been put against him. Pat wouldn't destroy Mossdeep Space Center, he really could care less about it.

A gengar that had been hovering around the room looked out the window, and it nearly fell out of the air. The gengar hovered down to the floor and dashed across the room yelling, "Gennn gar! Gen gar!"

The man in the chair turned around and asked, "What is it Gengar?"

Gengar pointed at the window and jumped up and down like a hyper-active child. The man groaned and got up to see what it was.

He looked out the window, and through the storm clouds and lightning flashes, he saw a large white avian flying down towards the city.

The man gasped and said, "Pat..."

The man's eyes lit up, he hadn't seen his son in months...maybe even years. A smile spread acrossed his face, but was soon interrupted.

The white bird stopped flapping his wings, they just flopped to the side. The bird's head dropped and it flopped over on its side. The bird's body, still above the ground, started falling to the ground.

The man grabbed two pokeballs on his belt and released them, A Haunter and a Misdreavus joined the Gengar in the room. The man yelled, "GO! Do whatever you can to help Pat and Boom, NOW!"

The ghosts nodded and they brushed through the wall and flew towards the falling Lugia. But they were too late, the Lugia crashed into the frame of a house and destroyed it. The Lugia had been using barrier, but it still hurt Boom in the fall.

The Gengar and Haunter nudged the trainers atop Boom's back, to see if they were alive. The man from the gym threw on a raincoat and ran out to see his son. The thunder boomed across the sky and a streak of lightning lit the night for a moment. The man stood above Pat and as Gengar nudged him.

Pat opened his eyes and looked at the man standing above him. Pat coughed and said, "D-d-dad?"

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
Blitz was still in the strange bed sleeping, Unawear of the plans going on around him, Kabuto was the only othr in the room,

"I don't think its a good idea to be healing him!" Sam said to elizibeth "He is most likely not going to help you at all!"

"We'll see, I can see the determination in him, And I can see how that could be a problem, But if we can get him on our side, It will no longer be our problem!" Elizibeth said

"Your not listening, He won't join, Its not like him to suddenly switch sides without a good reason!" Sam shouted

"Well, Isn't his life a good enough reason?" Elizibeth asked

"I-I don't think it is!" Sam replied looking away

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
Years
As Elizabeth argued, her mind exploded in shock and fear.He will kill me for this, He will and he won't hesitate. But this is my only chance to overthrow him, atleast try to...

Sean recalled Solrock, and strapped the two pokeballs to his waist. He stood and left the house, with Kristin follwoing behind him.

Tresk and Amy walked out of the small coffee shop into the crowded Lilycove strett. "I still can't understand how both the lugia and Aerodactyl just dissapeared", The large man grunted.

"And ...you loose", a young trainer screamed and fell to the ground.

"Who are you", she moaned. Her blue eyes slowly dimming.

The man recalled his pokemon and squatted next to her, brushing her hair from her eyes. "I wouldn't normally tell the dying a secret, but i'll make a exception in your case. Well my latest nickname is Crimson. If you think about it, its pretty witty." He laughed a tear and continued his way through the building. Crimson, well its kind of dark but my old name was getting old. I mean who would have the name Red anyway....

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
The man standing above Pat smiled and hugged his son. Pat said, "Dad, its great to see you."

Alana woke up from her sleep and looked at the man, She said, "Morty? Hi, how are you?"

Morty looked at Alana and said, "Hmm, Alana isn't it? How are you? How has life on the lam been?"

Before Alana could answer, Pat butted in and said, "Dad, there is something I have to tell you..."

Boom whimpered on the ground and Morty said, "Pat, theres no time right now. We have to get Boom out of here. He's hurt, and the pokemon centers have been closed for ages. Put him back in his pokeball and lets take him back to the gym."

Pat's backpack ruffled, then Cell hopped out and came running over to Morty. Morty bent over and picked up Cell and said, "Oh, how could I have forgotten you little lizard?" Cell licked him and then Morty handed him to Pat. Pat grabbed Boom's pokeball and recalled him, Boom really did need a rest. A Misdreavus appeared behind Morty and said, "Drea mis Vus mis-drea."

Morty frowned, he said, "The cops are on their way. Like they haven't bothered me enough about my connection to you trainers. Gengar, lets go."

Morty's gengar hopped up and followed him as he walked toward a squadron of Police Officers traveling on foot. Gengar grinned and foated up in front of Morty. Gengar reached outh is arms and rotated them up and down. One by one, the cops fell to the ground like they had just taken a super-effecive sleeping pill. Morty said, "Good job Gengar, now, lets go back to the gym."

The three entered the gym followed by Gengar, Haunter, and Misdreavus floating behind them. Morty took them to his lounge and threw another log on the fire. He pulled up two armchairs beside his own. Pat and Alana sat in them without even being offered to sit. Morty sat down with a glass of hot chocolate in his hand and said, "So Pat, what was it you had to tell me?"

Pat cringed, then he sighed. He said, "Dad...Mom was killed."

Morty dropped his hot chocolate to the floor, he asked, "Wh-what?"

A tear rolled down Pat's face as he repeated himself, "She was killed by somebody. We found her body in Battle Pike."

Morty froze, almost like an unseen hand had pressed the 'Pause' button on a human remote. He muttered, "Lucy...how could that happen...why?" Tears started rolling down his face. His muttering began again, "I didn't spend enough time with her...always here, tending the gym, searching for legends..."

Pat got up him his chair and stood next to his father. Morty said, "Son...I'm so sorry. I should have been there more often for you and Lucy..."

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
Blitz awoke to find the kabuto was no longer there, He still wasn't 100% But he was as close as he could get at he moment

Suddenly blitz heard the creaking of the door, He looked over to see elizibeth walk in

"So your awake!" Elizibeth said walking in the door "Are you ready to help me?" She asked

"What is it you wan't, Before I decide, I need to know your plans!" Blitz demanded

"Well, First. I wan't to overpower my brother, He is the one who is behind the whole "kill the elite trainers"thing, Then, I will Make the world exactly as I want it, I will get rid of those who don't fit, And those who do, Well, They will live normal lives!" She said

"Thats all!, You want to make a so called "perfect world" So your just going to kill millions of people who you think arn't as good as the others!" Blitz asked

"Thats right, Think about it, It will only make the world a happy place!" Elizibeth said

"Well I'm not going to help you!" Blitz said as he turned away from her

Elizibeth wasn't happy with that response, She calmly walked up to the bed and grabed blitz by the coller of his shirt

"In that case I will have to kill you!" She said as she pulled blitz's face close to hers

"I don't care!, I would rather die then help someone to do something like that!" Blitz said as he stared into his eyes

Elizibeth didn't know what to say, She held him there for a short while longer, Until For a reason unknown to her, She kissed him, She then let him go and walked out of the room

She still didn't know why she did it, It just happened, She didn't even know what she had done untill she had finished

"What are you looking at?" She scolded at the carver as she continued down the hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back