• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Framed!? [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
  • "Cool, I guess its the best thing to do right now"Blitz said returning his matang

"I'll come with you aswell" Blitz said as he hoped on booms back

Blitz wondered about his brother sam, He was in heon and he said that nobody was after him, Maybe it will be the same for us,

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • Pat said, "Boom, lets fly to Lilycove City." Boom nodded and started flapping his large wings. Pat sat a few feet behind Boom's neck and Alana sat beside him, laying her head against his shoulders. Blitz sat behind them. Cell and Chikorita held onto Boom's neck.

Boom rose into the air and turned his head southward. He left the Cerulean Mountain Range and entered the skyline overlooking Viridian Forest. Beedrils and Butterfrees skimmed above the canopy of trees while the squawking of pidgeys could be heard below.

The trees looked like a green lake from Boom's vantage point, but Pat didn't care. He had his arm around Alana and nothing else mattered.

The sea of trees ended as Boom's shadow was cast over a small city. The people below admired and yet, at the same time, panicked at the site of the behemoth flying overhead. Boom's shadow passed through the city and the ruckus was over momentarily.

Nearly a half hour later, Boom passed over the southernmost tip of Cinnabar Island, the farthest point south in the Kanto region.

Pat nudged Alana and said, "We've finally made it out of Kanto. It shouldn't be too long before we reach Hoenn." Alana smiled and said, "Thats good Pat, I'm ready to be rid of the people hunting us." Pat smiled and said, "I won't let anything mroe happen to you, be sure of that." Alana looked at him and her eye's glistened above her beautiful smile. Pat leaned toward her, and their lips pressed together.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • 'I knew he was trying to get close to her, right from the moment they left the lake!' blitz thought to himself as he smiled, pat seemed to forget blitz was there alot

But he didn't care, Blitz wasn't around to be noticed, He was there because we where all in it together, But it never actually crossed blitz's mind, how did kids so young get so far in the short amount of time they did, He never noticed how over rated the elite four was

But maybe he was just under estimating the two children in front of him, they are both very strong trainers, and was just a trainer who passed the elite four because he was bored.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
  • "We're leaving kanto now, I guess they are going to Hoenne. I wonder why". The young girl said to her self as she held onto the large man. "Tresk why couldn't you have a bigger pokemon, pidgeot just isn't a comfortable ride for two people." Pidgeot squawked and intentionally flew through some "turbulance" in response.

"Maybe they wish to spread their reign of destruction across the regions. Or they are fleeing from something." Tresk looked back at Amy and smiled, "Don't talk to me about the ride, take that up with Pidgeot". He had already grown used to her, but she still called him by his alias. This didn't particularly bother him as much as surprised him. "You know you can call me Will, i mean we have been partners for a week."

"Thats true, okay Will. What do we do when they get to Hoenne. I mean we ca-", Amy froze. A cloud slicing screech trumpeted through the sky. When the beast appeared, she held back a scream.

The prehistoric dragon dove through the clouds, screeching and biting at the wind. "Aerodactyl enjoying the hunt! I sure as hell am, but its coming to an end." The trainer on its back pointed ahead at the legendary bird. "Their appears to be three trainers on its back, lets knock one off!" She screamed with her pokemon.

As they grew closer, boom became aware of Aerodactyl. Lugia began to speed up but it was too late to save the trianer nearest to the prehistoric dragon. It dove and lashed at the three, getting a grip on blitz...

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • Blitz hung there in the grasp's of Aerodactyl's claws, as Aerodactyl let blitz go, he knew he couldn't do anything,

"Well, if i'm going down, So are you!" Blitz said as he reliesed his aggron on the prehistoric pokemon's back, next to the trainer, Aggron was to heavy for Aerodactyl, and sent it flying toward the sea

"swampert, Get ready to land in the see!" Blitz told his swampert as he free'd it from the pokeball

Swampert landed safely on the sea as the Aerodactyl plumited into the sea with the aggron on its back, Blitz returned aggron to the safety of its pokeball

The Aerodactyl flew out of the water back into the sky, it then started diving toward blitz, trying to knock him off of swampert

"****!, Swampert, Get us outta here" Blitz told his swampet, Swampert wasn't a fast swimmer, it only just dodged the attack, But still get hit by the wave the Aerodactyl made, Teh wave knocked blitz off swampert, swampert dove under the water to save blitz from drwoning, as the Aerodactyl flew out of the water again

"****, What can I do, As soon as i return to the surface that Aerodactyl and its trainer are going to attack me again, I should never have brang it down with me!" Blitz thought as he waited in the water for swampert

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
  • "We'll get you! Stop squirming in the water!" Elizabeth screamed as she hurled another pokeball into the water. "Omastar, bring me that **** trainer...alive!" She sounded dissapointed and alittle bored. "Hyper beam that blue bastard", the prehistoric bird unleashed a wave of energy at Swampert.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • Blitz saw the omostar coming toward him, Blitz kicked away from omostar and swam toward swampert, He noticed a hyper beam just miss him, Blitz swam faster trying to reach his beloved pokemon

Swampert picked blitz up and headed for the surface, As he reached the surface, a hyper beam hit blitz and swampert

"IDIOT!, I WANT THE TRAINER ALIVE!" Elizibeth yelled at the pokemon

Blitz was now floating on the water, He looked up to see lugia, 'Have they even noticed i had been taken?' Blitz asked himself

"HELP!" Blitz yelled in desperation, These trainers had a large advantage toward him, He thought he had no hope, Untill out of the corner of his eye, He saw a hydro pump hit Aerodactle

"Swampert!" Blitz told himself as he looked over and saw swampert, The attack did little damadge, But it nearly knocked the trainer off the pokemon

"Keep it up Swampert!" Blitz said incouraging his pokemon, If only blitz could get elizibeth in the same bout as him, He might have a chance

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
  • Blitz began to swam towards Swampert again, but he felt something at his leg. He was suddenly pulled under, facing the mouth of Omastar. Swampert began another hydro pump, but was blown back by a whirlwind.

Blitz was dragged up to the surface, and strangled by Omastar. "****'t don't f'ing kill him!" Aerodactyle flew down and grababed Blitz and Omastar and flew out of Swamperts range. "Say goodbye to your master...stupid water frog!"...

OOC: Don't worry blitz, your swampert wil lbe okay, but who knows if any of your pokeballs were swept away in the current...

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • ooc: Don't worry, I'm fine with anything as long as it makes the RP Good XD

IC: As blitz hung there awaiting for help, he didn't bother checking if his pokeballs where there, for he could clearly see both of them floating on the surface of the water, He only had swamperts pokeball now, And that was empty!

"Where are you taking me?" Blitz asked, There was no answer, "Why do you want me anyway!" There was still no answer, Blitz decided to just wait and see what was instore for him

Suddenly blitz's pokegear started righing

"What is that?" Asked elizibeth

"Its my pokegear, somebody is ringign" Blitz said answering it

"WELL DON"T ANSWER IT, Hang up and throw it away now!"Elizieth ordered,

Blitz threw it away, knowing that who ever was on the line would have heard it and hopefully figured out he was in trouble!

Blitz watched his pokegear hit the ground and smash into pieces

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: Forgive the nasty case of writters block I have developed. ^^'

Alana had completely forgotten that Blitz was there. She had her head resting on Pat's shoulder and was lost in thought. A smile played accross her face but she didn't say anything. When Blitz was ripped off Boom's back by an Aerodactyl Alana didn't notice for about minute. Then her mind snapped back to reality and she looked back. She blinked a few times. Something was wrong. She heard lots of shouting and splashing and a battle going on below. "Um, I have the feeling we've lost our third companian." She said blanking. Her smile had vanished and her train of thought was now that of a trainer ready for battle.

OOC: Oh Pat here's your chance to show that Lugia can swim. ^_^

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • Pat snapped back into reality as well. He saw the Aerodactyl carrying Blitz and the Omastar and the trainer atop the Aerodactyl.

Pat said, "Boom, lets take out that Aerodactyl. Lets rough it up with a Whirlwind Attack. If Blitz falls, Swampert ought to be able to catch him." Boom grinned. Pat turned to Alana and whispered, "Hold on."

Boom raised his neck and wings. Pat and Alana grabbed onto the plates on his back and held on. The Lugia swung his wings back and forth, sending gusts of wind at the Aerodactyl.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • Blitz saw swampert down below trying to keep up with the Aerodactle,

"If I can just get out of Aerodactls grip!" Blitz told hiself not seing Alana and pat trying to help

Suddenly a gust of wind hit the Aerodactle, Blitz was let loose,

"We can still catch him!" Alana told pat, Lugia swooped down trying to catch blitz, It cought blitz but he didn't have good enough grip so he started falling again

"holy ****!" Blitz said quetly ready to hit the ground "Ineed to think of someting!"

Suddenly he was cought again, But this time by the Aerodactle again

"Don't let go of him again!" Elizibeth told her Aerodactle "We can't afford to loose him!"

'**** it, swampert nearly had me' Blitz thought as he was carrried through the air

Blitz looked down to see that swampert was slowing down, If he fell again, swampert wouldn't be there to catch him, Blitz couldn't do anything, It was up to pat now

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • Pat turned the brim of his cap around. Lets do this

Pat yelled, "Boom, use Shadow Ball on Aerodactyl then catch Blitz!" Boom squawked and opened his mouth and shot a purple sphere of energy at the Aerodactyl's torso.

The Shadow Ball collided with Aerodactyl and the prehistoric avian yelped in pain as it jolted from the shock. Aerodactyl dropped Blitz, he started to plummet down into the ocean below.

Boom dived from his altitude and sped down toward Blitz. Blitz thought it was all over until he hit Boom's back. He looked around and saw Pat and Alana looking back at him. Pat said, "Now that thats over, lets get back on track. Hoenn awaits!"

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • Blitz was in shock, He thought he was going to hit the ground but he was now safe on booms back, But why did they want him so bad, He had the fealing it wasn't the last he was going to see of Elizibeth

"I need to get swampert, I don't know where my other pokemon are, But i know where swampert is!" Blitz told pat

Boom flew down to where swampert was, Blitz returned him to his pokeball and they headed for heon again, Blitz didn't know if he would see his other pokemon again, But he had one for now, Hopefully that will be enough

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • As Boom flew away from the ruckus, Pat leant said to him, "Boom, thats another problem solved with your help. God...I'd be dead without you." Boom smiled, he loved being complimented.

Alana said, "How did you get Boom anyway? Legendary pokemon are hard to come by."

Pat paused for a moment, then he began telling a story, "Well, When I first beat the Hoenn Pokemon League, my dad invited me to go on a Legendary pokemon hunt. My dad is fascinated with Legends."

Blitz butted in and asked, "Who is your dad anyway?"

Pat answered, "Oh, his name is Morty. You know him as the Ghost using Gym Leader from Ecruteak City in Johto. Anyway, he thought I was strong enough to accompany him on his wild excursions. We traveled to the Whirl Islands...but found a ghastly problem upon arriving. Team Rocket was battling Lugia inside the cave. Just as we arrived, the rockets fled the scene and dynamited the cave. Dad's Gengar and my Machoke helped clear the rubble and we found Lugia. But the Lugia we found was old and the impact of the caving in killed it. Dad found an egg amongst the wreckage. At first he wanted to keep it for himself, but he figured it would be better off with me, I was about to begin my Johto League challenge anyway. Anyways, that egg hatched into Boom. I've raised him from a hatchling."

Pat mysteriosuly froze after the telling of his tale, Dad...I hope he's ok. I'll have to give him a call when we land to see if he's ok....

Pat's thought was interrupted when Alana tugged on his sleeve and said, "Pat! Look, Hoenn is just up ahead!"

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • "Well, Here goes, This is our new start!" Blitz said looking toward heon

"Hopefully the news didn't reach here!" Blitz mumbled holding onto his only pokemon, He knew he would never see those pokemon again, It was inposible to find them again

He looked down hoping that whoever does find them take good care of them, He had never lost a pokemon before, So he never thought it would effect him this much, But it did, He had those pokemon for so long, And now their gone for sure

Seer235

Light Side Lateralus
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 6, 2005
    OOC: I?m back, and I?m gonna start the plotline with me and kat running double speed to catch up with the rest of you. I?m gonna be making some pretty long posts.

?Scizor, he can?t talk while you?re choking him!? Steve grabbed onto one of Scizor?s large claws holding the man down. Scizor turned to glare at Steve, still pressing the man?s neck down with one claw. ?You?ve never heard of subtlety, have you? Look, we can get this guy to talk, and when he does, we?ll hopefully find out where his allies are, and maybe his boss. Then we?ll have the advantage, WE?LL be hunting THEM down, not the other way around. Understand?? The metal bug looked down to the man at its mercy, back up the Steve, then lessened its grip.

Steve knelt down next to the man, who was gasping. ?Alright, first, what?s your name??

?**** you? the man said, and spat at Steve.

Steve looked up at Scizor, who gave a quick press into the man?s throat. ?Alright, forget the name. You?re probably just a grunt, anyway. But before I ask another question, I?d like to remind you that there?s a very aggressive Scizor ready to crush your throat at a moment?s notice. I don?t know if I?ll be able to keep him from hurting you. I mean, he?s not even my pokemon. I?ll let you think that over for a moment.?

Steve left Scizor and walked over to Kari, who had been watching them. ?You okay? You look pretty shook up.?

?I?m ok, it?s just?everything that happened today. Who would to this? They faked a tape of me?my family thinks I?m a monster. And now that someone?s already tried to kill us, they might be in danger.?

?I thought about that too, especially my brother. He?s also an elite trainer, and these guys?whoever they are?have it out for elite trainers. But I?m sure your family is fine. We?ll be keeping them too busy to do anything else.?

Kari nodded. ?Thanks??

?No problem. Now, if you?ll excuse me, I?m gonna go find out what those guys are up to.?

Steve walked back the grunt being held down by Scizor, who now, strangely enough?or not?had a new gash along his left arm. ?Ready to talk?? The grunt nodded, a read in his eyes obviously directed at Scizor. ?Ok, who are you working for? Who?s in charge? Give me a name!?

?I?I?I don?t know. He never gave one, I just saw him once or twice.?

?Ok, then what does he LOOK like??

?N-never saw.?

?Ok? Steve said, getting frustrated, ?What are his plans? Why is he attacking elite trainers??

?He?I?he?ll kill me!?

?And you think Scizor won?t??

?He?ll kill my family!?

?**** it?ok, is there anything you CAN tell us??

?I heard him say something about revenge, that this is all about revenge.?

?What else??

?Uhh?uhhh?the legendaries! He said the legendaries would be the first targets. He seemed like he wanted to make those trainers suffer.?

?Make us suffer?.****!? Steve ran back to where Kari was, and released Articuno. ?Kari, we gotta go now.?

?What?why??

?Whoever?s doing that wants to make trainers with legendaries suffer. If he can?t get to us, how else is he gonna make us suffer??

?Our??

?Right, come on.?

Steve and Kari jumped onto Articuno, who shot off into the sky, leaving Scizor and the grunt alone.

The grunt yelled out ?Wait! Don?t leave me with??

Scizor did not let him finish. With one final push, Scizor crushed the grunt?s windpipe. It let out a shriek of victory and flew off after the Articuno.

Once in the air and stable, Steve turned back to Kari, ?My brother is southwest of Cerulean, where does your family live??

?Violet City. We should go find your brother first.?

?You sure? My brother?s an elite trainer; he?d be able to take care of himself. It?d probably be better to find your family first.?

?They won?t want me there. They think I?m a monster.?

?No they don?t. They?re your family. They care about you.?

?They believe what the news says about me. They think I?m too dark, that?d I?d do that sort of thing. It seems like everyone thinks that.?

?Well, I don?t think that.?

?You don?t even know me.? But Kari smiled nonetheless.

?Anyways, I guess we can go find my brother first. He?ll be able to join up with us. His house should be up there.? Steve pointed forward to what should have been a forest area, but instead he saw black smoke rising into the sky. ?Oh no?.they?ve already got here.? Articuno sped forward, and landed next to a burning house.

Steve jumped down and started running towards the burning house. Kari got down but stood by Articuno, her eye caught by someone else. About halfway to the house, Steve stopped himself and turned back to Kari. ?He must?ve gotten out, he couldn?t be?? Instead of looking at him, as Steve expected, Kari was frozen in place, pointing towards something off near the edge of the forest.

After a moment of looking, Steve finally saw what she was pointing to and broke off into a sprint. He quickly reached the object, stood motionless over it, running his eyes over it. It was a body. Steve fell to his knees. He did not hear Kari call out to him, or hear her running towards him. He only showed recognition when she reached him and put her hand on his shoulder.

Kari looked down at Steve. ?Is that??

?My brother.?

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
  • "That was not what i wanted to happen!" Elizabeth screamed at her pokemon, she didn't actually blame them she just wanted to enrage them alittle. "Aerodactyl follow lugia from the clouds, we'll strike again!"

"Hello, hello...". Kristin muttered.
    Sean was still in his daze, he only heard the slightest whimper.

Scizor walked up from behind Articuno, he noticed the burning house. He took notice of something and began darting through the trees.

Stephen looked away from what used to be his brother. The body hadn't the slightest hint of being burned or even near a fire, so the house was set afire after the murder. He was facing up, a haunting scream still echoed from his face. His chest had been shredded and or torn open by something, a savage attack. The bodies left arm was cut off at the elbow, a steady flow of blood still trickled from it. Stephen's brother had been mangled and killed in cold blood, he stood and looked at Kari. "Why...did this ....is it my fau-...He will die."

Kari couldn't imagine the pain he was feeling, she hugged him in silence.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Alana stared at the large land mass growing larger every second. ?It?s been a while.? She said softly to Chikorita. The small plant type was standing on her shoulder and gazing intently at the region known as Hoenn.

?Chii riii.?

Alana was snapped out of her trance and groaned slightly.

?What?s up?? Asked Pat.

?She said Pecha Berry.? Alana replied with a sigh. Chikorita ignored this and watched Hoenn draw closer. Alana did the same and soon they were flying over land again. The young trainer looked over at Pat and smiled again. She felt sorry for Blitz but had already half forgotten he was there. Right now the only things on her mind where, Pat, Hoenn, Chikorita, and Pecha Berries. But something she couldn?t quite grasp was nagging at the back of mind. It stayed just out of reach so she couldn?t quite figure out what it was....

Seer235

Light Side Lateralus
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 6, 2005
    A nearby tree exploded in frames, bringing Steve out of his trance. Scizor shot out of the woods followed by a Salamence. A trainer also appeared, partially obscured by the shadows. He pulled out two more pokeballs and threw them out. Two large pokemon appeared, pokemon many trainers had heard about, but few had seen. Latios and Latias screeched out, and charged Steve and Kari.

Kari stepped back in wonder, but Steve already has his pokeballs in hand. He threw out Metagross and Venusaur, and barked out his orders. ?Articuno, Salamence! Metagross, Latios! Venusaur, Latias! Take them out fast?

Three separate battles began between the burning house and the forest. Kari was still watching Latios and Latias, with a confused look on her face. ?They?re legendaries, but where is the grace? They don?t move like they should.? Steve would have noticed the same thing about the two legendaries if he had been paying attention. However, now, there was only one thing on his mind: revenge.

Kari pulled out her pokeballs to use, but Steve turned back and said ?No. My pokemon can do this. I?m doing it alone.? With that Steve walked around his brother?s body and towards the enemy trainer. Kari watched him for a few seconds, and then followed.

Salamence charged straight towards Scizor, who stood ready to fight. However, at the last second, Salamence jumped up, narrowly dodging an ice beam. Its belly was frosted, but aside from that, it was undamaged. The dragon turned and flew towards the charging bird of ice. It began to roar out a challenge, but Articuno was already upon it. Claws scratched Salamence?s face, ripping into the armored hide and pucturing one eye.

Salamence roared out in pain and retaliated by biting down on one of Articuno?s legs. Articuno screamed out and struggled to free itself, but the dragon dug its teeth deeper into the frosty flesh. Articuno stopped struggling, and instead aimed down and shot an ice beam point blank into Salamence?s back. Salamence let go of Articuno and fell to the ground.

Meanwhile?.

Latias circled around Venusaur, narrowly avoiding a barrage of razor leaves. It flew down and just above Venusaur, releasing a pshycic assault just as it passed over Venusaur?s flower. The plant beast wailed in pain, but quickly shook it off and shot out vines, which quickly entangled Latias. Latias struggled against them, but the vines held tight, and slashed at Latias as well.

Latias managed to turn towards Venusaur, and shot out a stream of blue flame at Venusaur?s vines. The flames hit the vines, singing them, and causing the vines to release Latias and fall back to Venusaur. Latias shot off, trailing pink goo. Latias turned back and charged Venusaur head on, who was starting to glow. Latias flew forward, and the glow suddenly disappeared from Latias. Latias quickly dropped down, expecting a beam of energy to shoot out from Venusaur. Instead, something happened that completely surprised Latias. Giant roots shot out from the ground, stabbing into Latias. Energy coursed through the roots, surging through Latias? body. When the attack finally ended, Latias fell to the ground, pink ooze falling out from many parts of her body.

Meanwhile?. (again)

Latios and Metagross circled each other wearily waiting for a moment to attack. Latios feigned forward, causing Metagross to lash out, but Latios instead shot into the sky, and came crashing down onto the top of Metagross. The steel beast, however, was not phased by the physical assault. Latios then let out a psychic assault, but this, too, had little effect.

Metagross hovered back for a moment, then shot forward, spinning, claws outstretched. Latios shot out a stream of blue flame, but Metagross burst through it, smashing into Latios and ripping into it with its claws. Latios was thrown back, in pain from the assault, but quickly got back up. Latios shot into the sky, preparing for another assault against Metagross.

Meanwhile?. (last time, I promise)

Steve walked up to the trainer standing in the woods. The trainer seemed busy watching the battle, and did not notice Steve. Steve would fix that. He ran the last few yards, pulled his hand back, and punched the trainer hard in the side of his face. The trainer fell to the ground, surprised at the attack. The trainer got back up, but to Steve?s surprise, he backed away instead of coming back to fight. Steve followed him, fists clenched.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back