• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free 100 Dollar Gift Card

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
  • Well...aside from this thread...XD I was mislead by another thread in this forum actually, the "anyone japanese" one to be exact. XD I assumed the thread creator would be asking if anyone was actually of Japenese heritage...not whether they could speak the language or not. XD

~Kelsey

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • i got mislead by this one. these kind of threads should be saved for Aprill Fools Day. This thread is the only one i was mislead on. i was liek thinking, "Isn't advirtising free stuff agasint the rules?" these threads Should Really be saved for Aprill Fools day, not many pranks you can pull on the internet. i mean with weird tittles and stuff that is

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Almost had me, I read the title thinking "oh crap". But then I saw Agent's name, I knew it was fake, I am pretty sure he wouldn't break the rules purposly. XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yes... I was about to *CLOSE* this thread, lol. xDDD

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • I thought this thread would be asking: What would you do with a $100 AU Gift Card? :p

I've been mislead by a few threads in my life.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • I locked a few back in the days. o_O

Only to have people PM me going "WTF? Why'd you lock it? ;_;"

So yes, I have.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • I was like what. This is a misleading one. I thought. SOmebody is getting in troble today. Then I put my mosue and read.

I been mislead too. I found out that some say they put viruses in some treads. Like this one time somebody asked a question in the game section and I looked into it (it was locked too) and a few post the guy who made it said that my computer now had a virus. I was like curd. Nothing happen I guess.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    not really...first off, the only place anyone does the free "Whatever" ads is in the Other Cards/Other Games sections,
    but ya, i've been mislead before XD

pssst...next time use $100 XD

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, I always guess the contents of the thread from the title so.. Yes I have.. Numerously. xD

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Ha. Not by this thread. It was...pretty weak.

After being mislead by about...uh...four threads, I think I'm good. BD

Years
  • DARNIT! I thought I was going to get a spammer! XD

I've seen a few in the Art section... and then FG made a rule about misleading titles like that. pwned.

Back