• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free hosts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    Viper Hosting
    X3 Fusion
    You'l need to wait for both, but they're very good. For X3 Fusion, you need to write a very detailed description to apply and will take a while. Viper Hosting, you need a exsiting site.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    can I request something? Ok, i'm in this bind. I'm hoping to make the next best forum. But you see, the domain is soooo long. And the well trusted site: The Apcc, and many others, say I must have an easy to remember domain, to increase hits. Well like I said, the domain is to long. I need a domain hoster, that is ad free, and relieable. PLEASE help me.

BTW, by relieable, I mean fast, glintch free, etc.

Thank you...

Broleta

[..1..]
    Years
    um... i know a really good host... www.dhost.info
    - 100mb Space with more on request
    - 300GB bandwidth/month
    - full FTP access
    - php + mysql(1, which is enough if you can prefix)
    - you're allowed to have downloads
    - no ads!
    - more bandwidth or space on request

This is oviously more than enough for a n00b site and with 300GB bandwidth a popular site could maybe host there too!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    skds1433 said:
    can I request something? Ok, i'm in this bind. I'm hoping to make the next best forum. But you see, the domain is soooo long. And the well trusted site: The Apcc, and many others, say I must have an easy to remember domain, to increase hits. Well like I said, the domain is to long. I need a domain hoster, that is ad free, and relieable. PLEASE help me.

BTW, by relieable, I mean fast, glintch free, etc.

Thank you...
    https://www.dot.tk

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Skds :there is no perfect free host and I think many others agree with me.And with ur description dot.tk fits or maybe you know freewebs,geocities.That site is stupid,It suks!(sorry) The sites there are lame!And Simeone Can you edit ur first post and add all the sites prescribed here in the first post so It'll be easy for members to find them at a glance

P.S:This is really off-topic but pls visit https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=15533 ,tell me the best host and help me!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Don't want to use HTML?

Too bad, you can't build a really good site without any knowledge. It just doesn't work.

Years
    I tried do my homepages with Freewebs.. I quited them, 'cause they were stupid layouts and it was too small to me. I started forum. :P If you want something small, and you don't know HTML, they are good. But if you want make gorgeus betaeater, take some else.

BUT, 'cause it looks that your making your first website, Freewebs may be best choice. Practice with it, and when you have learned HTML and get better, get sometihng else host and continue.

It's not very good idea buy own domain to first websited.. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back