• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free hosts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    Here is a wicked host (it's already been posted, I'm just showing the features)
    www.shyper.com

? username.shyper.com
    ? Cpanel 9 with 100 Megs of webspace and 10 gigs of bandwidth per month
    ? 1 MySQL database with PHPMyAdmin
    ? Fast, powerful dedicated servers that support all file types
    ? Real FTP access, file manager & WYSIWYG Editor
    ? No file size restrictions
    ? 10 POP3 or web based email accounts

? One click of the button installs scripts such as PHPNUKE, formmail, clock, PHPWIKI, PHPBB2, Invision Board, OSCommerce, guestbook, counter, AgoraCart & more!
    ? FrontPage extensions, ability to backup, password protect your directories, in depth website stats
    ? Shyper.com is a full-featured free hosting service that is BANNER FREE with NO FORCED ADS! You always have the option of unlocking new account features with ShyperPro!

This is the best free host ever!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Hello, Im about to start a new Pokemon Site, it has to be a good host though, So I was wondering, whats the overal easyist free host (I don't wan't to many banners/popups),
    Thanks

ArchAngel

I also answer to "Hey sexy"
    Years
    I think it's hosing anime. the best. no personall info is needed, you can do HTML instead of a basic webeditor if you'de like. Its my host.
    :fr: Deoxyman :fr:

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    deoxyman said:
    I think it's hosing anime. the best. no personall info is needed, you can do HTML instead of a basic webeditor if you'de like. Its my host.
    :fr: Deoxyman :fr:
    Hostinganime may be good but it's almost impossible to upload all the files needed for a news program =/, shyper.com is pretty good you could try there/

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    PPN has SOME free subdomain hosting for quality sites.. (full domains can be hosted as well, but will need to extremely good site) we only want decent, already runninmg / made sites though..

only one 486x60 ad and hosted by link required.. space from 50MB to over 2gb avail.. includes cPanel, email, mysql, and all that other stuff..

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    I could host some small sites. =)

But no downloads on my space. >_>

All I'd ask for is a hosted by link. ^_^

FireFox

Dialga Fangirl
    Years
    • Age 37
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 24, 2018
    https://www.100webspace.com

I just found this site, heres some features:

• 100MB Disk Space
    • 1 GB bandwidth
    • 3 POP3 and e-mails & webmail
    • PHP, Perl/CGI-BIN
    • MySQL Database access
    • FTP Access
    • Web-based file manager

I'm thinking of joining!

aRedMoon

Years
    Show me what your site looks like (On a different host, for viewing purposes) and I might be willing to host you.

aRedMoon

Years
    https://www.whateveryouwouldwanttogoherewithoutitbeingaslongasthis.pokevillage.net

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back