• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Starters

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    edit: saw that you mentioned trading only on weekends, so i'll see you then!

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    It would be awesome if I could get a Chimchar. My FC and Name is in my sig, and I'll add you. Just let me know if you're too overwhelmed and need time to get things squared away with other Trainers. I can wait. Also, sorry about the question, but is it possible to get starters (or just Pokemon) from different regions in trades before recieving the National Dex?
    All pokemon may be reccived at any time in the game where trade is avalible. Differant forms of the pokemon, however, must be earned in that game first. Pokemon not in the current Dex, will just have queston marks and not show up. MasterLink is incharge of Charmanders, so it should be farly quicker than other pokemon.

Years
  • All pokemon may be reccived at any time in the game where trade is avalible. Differant forms of the pokemon, however, must be earned in that game first. Pokemon not in the current Dex, will just have queston marks and not show up. MasterLink is incharge of Charmanders, so it should be farly quicker than other pokemon.

All right, thanks for the answer! I'm requesting a Chimchar, though, so you might want to change that on the OP. But a Charmander's fine, too. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that.

Years
  • All pokemon may be reccived at any time in the game where trade is avalible. Differant forms of the pokemon, however, must be earned in that game first. Pokemon not in the current Dex, will just have queston marks and not show up. MasterLink is incharge of Charmanders, so it should be farly quicker than other pokemon.

I have the national dex but haven't seen Totadile, Squirtle, or Riolu... So would that not work then?

I feel like a total newb to Pokemon with the DS games :(

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
    Years
  • I need a set of gen 3 starters. an a growlithe.

Optional:
    Female

I also would request a female spiritomb if you think you can get one.

JackNg

Noobie Trainer
    Years
  • Hello flames would like to request for a Growlithe with the moves you mentioned. Millions of thanks :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    i am ready when ever you are no rush at all just message me during the weekend and ill get on
    2064 1706 4909

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • I'm really interested in a helix fossil and a claw fossil. Can you get me those?
    Also, no rush i can wait for you ;)

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I would like:

Charmander Egg
    Squirtle Egg

I won't be able to trade for a day or so, until I get my 1st Gym Badge in SoulSilver.

Years
  • I don't think you understand. Sorry if you got confused, but I requested a Chimchar, the fire starter Pokemon from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/ and Platinum

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    Can I have a squirtle, turtwig, and piplup please? :)
    Add my soul silver fc if you'd like to trade :D

Years
  • Nevermind. I'm getting a Chimchar from someone else, so the Cyndaquil can stay. Let me know when you're ready!

Back