• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Freebies]

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Ok dew, add me and go online. That about wraps this giveaway up but watch out for version 2 tomorrow. >:O

Energy ball is [a special grass move with a base power of 80] supposedly a highly coveted move for Timid Vulpix but no one here seems to like them when I give them out haha. A shiny one would be a dream to find but let's not get off topic now.. I'll add more stuff tomorrow so the show's over here for now.. T.T

TwilightBlade

Years
    Sure static, what's your friend code?

The next posts have to be for a Vulpix or Chimchar. I'm too tired to add more stuff tonight.. If you want to suggest something much rarer to give away tomorrow as a special prize for like the #th posts, PM me. ;P

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    do you have any chimchars left?

i don't really have any good ones to trade yet, but does anyone have a really high level to help me beat the elite 4?

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

Years
    do you have any chimchars left?

i don't really have any good ones to trade yet, but does anyone have a really high level to help me beat the elite 4?
    Yes, I have one left.. If you still want a good pokemon for the E4, PM me about it.
    ok ill just keep the dialga mii FC is Omar 0130 0380 4823
    Sorry, the Dialga was taken..
    What?! No one wants a Vulpix?
    I'll take one if I can get on WiFi tomorrow. We'll see.
    Sure..

Well I'm pretty sick and don't feel like doing a giveaway right now.. Unless someone wants a shiny latias I need to get rid of. First reply gets it.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Umm first welcome back you were like inactive second i need a chimchar

TwilightBlade

Years
    can i take a vulpix male please?
    Sure, I'm on wifi now but it's acting creepy..
    Egghh you don't have any chimcahrs left, do you? If you do can I get one? If not, what's left? Lol

Sorry, no. It was taken. Only Vulpix are left lol.. And I have some egg moves but they have to wait for my next update (too sick today :/).

Back