• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Frenchy Fire-anger is here !

Frenchy-Arcanine

Fire-anger
Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2013
    Hey everyone !

I am Frenchy-Arcanine, ok this username sucks, but I did not think when I chose it, and I saw that I cannot change, so doesn't matter for me.

Fisrt of all, I am french, so I'm very sorry if I whrite wrong sometimes, I will try to do as best as possible. I am very interested by being in an "english speaking" forum because I think it is very good to share with others cultures, even in a video games forum. And also to improve my english.
    "Fire-anger" is my username in french pokéweb, that's why it is whrite on my signature.

About pokémon, my favorite is Arcanine ( I think you guessed :P ), I also love Lapras, Altaria, Torkoal, Bellosom, Aerodactyle, Ninetales, and I stop myself here, otherwise I will quote more than one hundred pokémons...
    I am what we can call a "Shiny hunter". Indeed, I love shinies and I spend most of me free time to hunt them. You can see mine on my signature, I only use the "1/8192" methode : resets and wild grass.
    I have a lot of pokémon games : Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, Leaf Green, Fire Red, Diamound, Platinum, Heartgold, Soulsilver, White, Black, White 2, Black 2. And also the first pokémon ranger and mystery dongeon explorer of Darkness and mystery dongeon blue rescue team.
    I don't really like the cartoon ( with Ash... ), and the TGC neither, but I discovered pokemon with it, when I was in primary school.

About me, I am a boy of sixteen years old, I am and I live in France. I am in high school, in the "Junior year". I love pokemon, of course, but also circus : I love juggling. And I love american series : How I met your mother, Glee, True Blood, Dexter...

I Think I said enough, I'm very sorry if I did faults.
    See you soon ! ;)

Last edited:

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Hey there! Nice to meet you Frenchy :3

I'm glad to meet a french player!

I went to France to study arts. I learned french language since I was eight years old. I'm fascinated about all languages :3
    I would be glad to speak in french with ya :D

Ooh nice, a shiny hunter! I think that you will be interested to join a club. There're many shiny hunters in there, maybe you can share you feelings in these threads?

Anyway! I hope you will enjoy your stay here, and make many friends. You feel see that PokéFans in there are open-minded and nice. If you want any help, you can contact Cirno, she's pretty nice.
    If you want to contact me, feel free, I would be glad :3

See ya~

:7:

Frenchy-Arcanine

Fire-anger
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2013
    Thanks for this warm welcome. :3

I would be glad to speak in french with ya :D
    Pleasure for me too, if you want we could have a write by Skype, I can send you my Skype in pm. ( Or just talk by pm, doesn't matter. :) )

Ooh nice, a shiny hunter! I think that you will be interested to join a club. There're many shiny hunters in there, maybe you can share you feelings in these threads?

Thanks for the thread, I will post later.

Years
  • Heya Frenchy-Arcanine, welcome to the forum! Your username definitely doesn't suck to me, in fact, I love it. XD; One of the more interesting ones I've seen.

It's awesome that you're French, I'm actually taking a French course in uni right now. It's tedious, but the language is beautiful. You're definitely right about being part of an English-speaking forum benefiting you though, it's very helpful for practicing your writing and getting to know other kinds of people and cultures. As for your writing, it's totally fine and easy to understand, so no worries! You'll improve in no time, especially if you keep practicing by talking to others on here or other websites that are primarily English-speaking.

Shiny collecting is very fun, especially when there are so many awesome ones out there. I mostly try to get them through breeding, but haven't been very successful so far. D:

Anyway, I hope you've been liking it here so far! We're all friendly on PC so never be scared to contact me (or anyone else) if you'd like to talk or need ant help. :3 Enjoy your stay here!

Years
  • Hello and welcome to the forums! Your English is awesome, in comparison to my French which is...bad. But I'm still learning. Anyway, French/France is awesome! Also, I like your username, (even if you don't XP) it's pretty original!

You should definitely join the shiny hunting club! I'm a shiny hunter myself, and like you have only gotten shinies from random encounters and soft resetting. Although I think I may have gotten a couple because of some lucky RNG, since my Sapphire's battery died and it's been popping out shinies, but shhhhh ;) I can't prove it and neither can anyone else! Woo!

Okay, I'm getting off topic lol. Do you juggle a lot? i used to back in 5th grade, but haven't in a while so I'm pretty rusty. I think the most I was able to juggle was three rings, so I wasn't very good haha, but it was still fun! What other American Tv shows do you like? I like many American tv shows as I'm American lol.

Anyway, wlecome to the site! Hope to see you around, and feel free to VM or PM me if you want to talk!

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hey Frenchy Arcanine :D! Nice username you have there, I think it's pretty cool, I'm Rainbow by the way, fellow Arcanine fan :3. Although the word 'arcanine' is in my username and almost tops my favourite list it can't beat Gulpin or Altaria, they're both adorable and special in different ways so I share your love with Altaria too :D. Just I took it up to the next level n_n.

It's alright if your English isn't the best, since most members here come from non-English speaking countries so don't be embarassed. In fact I find it cool you're French, it's such a beautiful place filled with great food :3. What amazing meals you must have, lucky n_n. A shiny hunter? Yeah, there's an official club for it so you might be interested at looking at that. I'm not very lucky with shinies unfortunately since I don't spend much effort persisting them, but it'd be nice to see one then and again :3. How many have you got so far :D?

So enjoy yourself at the friendly community of PC, I guarantee you'll have an amazing time here filled with memories and more, so settle in for the beginning of your adventure :D!

Frenchy-Arcanine

Fire-anger
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2013
    Oh, thanks a lot ! :3

Cirno and GolurkIsDaBomb : I think, french is very difficult, so good luck for your french courses

GolurkIsDaBomb : Actually yes, I juggle a lot, I have lessons every Thursday and I practice everyday, 10 minutes minimum. Currently, I learn with 5 balls, it's super hard ! xD
    But if you have some basis, I encourage you to try, I think it's a very good activity, and it become awesome when we can juggle with a lot of instruments.
    And by "TV shows", you mean series ? Because I don't really now american shows, except for series.

Rainbow Arcanine : Glad to meet an Arcanine fan ! :P
    In fact, I think the best of french food is in Paris ( and I'm a little far than Paris ) but, yes I think we have good meals, but I love McDonald's too ! xP

Back