• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friend or Food?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    That was in the first season, remember. The mundane wildlife was them testing out which direction Pokemon would go in.

Yes they did eat Pokemon, long ago at least. And there instructions on how to deal with fish Pokemon's bones. But, that's game canon... It probably still applies. Makes sense.

And I need to find a Cherrim tree. >:3

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • >:D din-din time blaziken!

lol my mom would probably force me to eat victoreebell, or an oddish. What is oddish anyways? I think its a weed, ewww Im not gonna eat that xDD

what about whale blubber? Wailord will be tastey and chewy xDD

Leader Maylene

Veilstone Gym Leader
    Years
  • Time to get the Harpoon its Wailord season, but sersiously i wouldnt eat pokemon because if you tried to kill one they probably try to fight back and also its cruel to eat animals.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Yeaaah... I probably would. :( I love meat too much to give it up, even if I knew I was eating a Miltank or a Combusken or something.

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • *cracks knuckles*
    I'm an omnivore, so fork over the delicious Pokémeat!

Okay, so that sounds a bit cruel, but we as humans are omnivores and I embrace this. I already eat meat and veggies as it so stands, so while I may feel a bit uncomfortable over eating a Tauros at first.... my body's nature desire to utilize meat or whatever, coupled with my tastes where meat is concern, is going to take over and dangit, I'm going to eat that Tauros-burger.

Years
  • Of course I would become a Pokephagist then, I would rather eat Miltanks than getting Rollouted by them. By the way, why is everyone talking about Torchic line eggs, all Pokemon can lay them.

Oh, and Magikarp would be the exception, for these reasons:

• The obvious one: I like them
    • I think I read or heard somewhere they don't taste well
    • And I don't like the taste of fish anyways

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
  • I would still eat food products but I would feel even more guilty as some Pokémon are too innocent and cute :o

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • >:D din-din time blaziken!

lol my mom would probably force me to eat victoreebell, or an oddish. What is oddish anyways? I think its a weed, ewww Im not gonna eat that xDD

what about whale blubber? Wailord will be tastey and chewy xDD

Oddish is a turnip and I find it strange that you would rather eat a whale than a turnip. I guess if you want to but I seriously doubt you've eaten whale and not turnip.

Moltres' wings anyone?

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • I'm a real man. I'd be out hunting me own Tyranitars with my fists!

Chew on my Dynamicpunch now, 4x fighting weak

Heck yeah, that's the way to do it!

Oh, I just remembered... you could probably make salad out of the leaves of Pokemon, although... it might just be better to grow crops the normal way. ... I bet you can make herbs and stuff from grass-types, however. Sleep Powder tea, anyone?

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • It depends on how 'sentient' they are. If they're like in the anime (basially humans without speech), vegetarian. Otherwise, probably normal. But I don't think I'd go vegan.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Oh, I just remembered... you could probably make salad out of the leaves of Pokemon, although... it might just be better to grow crops the normal way. ... I bet you can make herbs and stuff from grass-types, however. Sleep Powder tea, anyone?

Ah, perhaps it could be used as medicine for insomniacs. Problem solved! I'd love a cup of tea, though.

I still think that there would be real animals in the Pokemon world. But if every animal right now magically turned into a Pokemon... hm. I think that it would be a lot harder hunting down, say, a Blaziken for chicken wings, or a Tauros for some steak. That crazy bull isn't just going to let you kill it. Or that damn pink cow.

I think I prefer real cows to that pink monstrosity.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • I'd have no choice. My body hates the taste of water, and a lot of veggies taste like that. Don't know much about how fruits taste, though, but you can't live off of only fruit, so I'd have no choice but to eat pokemon meat to survive, unless I decide to become a cannibal, but I don't want to eat people.

The Red Chain

Animals are animals magical powers or not. >:​

Years
  • in the 2nd episode, i saw pidgeotto ate a worm, that means there are some animals in pokemon world, they just don't show them

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Yes I would still eat it because I love hot dogs, bacon, and stuff like that.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I'd eat Pokemon still, because I eat animals, and pretty much, it's just the same. Like tauros and Miltank for beef, Mareep for Lamb, Swinub for ham, bacon etc. and fish pokemon for seafood.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I think it would be time make sure that a Miltank or anything would never become a Pokemon of mine. XD; If I never have the pokemon as yannow, a friend or something, I should be fine. But otherwise I would be too 'fhjdshfks i'm eating _____'s family. ;~;' to eat. XD;

Really, I think it depends.

Back