• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friends? You can't live without them, But they can live without you.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I don't really have any friends here. People always leave sometime. I left for 4 months came back and everything was different. New people and new look to PC. But asfar a friends go I never really had any I just post in TCTI and the DCC. Most people don't even know I exist here. xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I think I'm in that category of friends. A lot of my PC friends have gone inactive without giving me any other way of contacting them, so I've pretty much lost them forever. come back to me kat, scarface, zach and everyone else i forgot to mention!

I did add you to MSN, unless a) You had no idea it was me, in which case, I'm so sorry. XD; ooor b) You changed your WLM and I have the wrong one. ;_;

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I don't have many active friends on PC anymore. At least those that I know of; I know a ton of them got a name change.

Buuuuut. In the fabulous RPG of Real Life, I'm friends with pretty much everyone. I know tere are a few people that are sick of me, but those are the friends that think they're better than EVERYBODY. you know. The three guys in the school that seem popular, but in reality they're all real jerks? Yeah. I wouldn't care if they just completely dropped my friendship.

But going back on topic, I've switched schools, moved to different states, moved on to people who wouldn't ruin my future, and met new people who would probably make everything better. Quite honestly, some of the best people I know are the people I've been friends with for like FOREVER online. ilu kels and nat ♥

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    I used to have a ton of friends on here...then I found out most of them were either fake, or caused too much effing e-drama in my life for me to actually be able to have fun hanging out here anymore. Some have turned on me, but most of my closest have left this site.

Gah...Things used to be so much fun here back when we had our little "clique" going. That died, and most of us have turned our separate ways. Hell, some of us even hate eachother now =/

To be honest, I still have a few people on here that I talk to now, but no one I would consider a close friend anymore.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    I used to have a ton of friends on here...then I found out most of them were either fake, or caused too much effing e-drama in my life for me to actually be able to have fun hanging out here anymore. Some have turned on me, but most of my closest have left this site.

Gah...Things used to be so much fun here back when we had our little "clique" going. That died, and most of us have turned our separate ways. Hell, some of us even hate eachother now =/

To be honest, I still have a few people on here that I talk to now, but no one I would consider a close friend anymore.

I heard that, jerk. You are SO getting the trolling of your life on your profile tommorrow.

Meh, many good friends left, now I'm stuck with a few good ones, and some who feel they are on the top of many other members. Ok, I get that you are a serious person. Now YOU get that it's a Pokemon forum. Anti-trolling my butt. Still, they are cool enough, I suppose. Their no Toki Murderhoof, but whatever.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    Hello,

I have gone through several sets of friends. Most of them left or got banned. I've tried to keep in touch but they never replied. Many, many of my old friends left PC, members like The Singing Chatot and ect. They were people back then that were good friends and the people who made PokeCommunity so great for me.

I do have quite a few friends now and I'm happy with them. I would never trade them.

-Neku Sakuraba

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Yeah, Im in a positon like that right now. Most of my friends from last year and earlier this year vanished like and right now I have a friend that just recently left PC =(. They are all good online friends and I wouldnt trade them for the world.

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
    I guess I haven't been active here enough to make friends, also my personality makes it difficult for me to make friends. But as we get older we tend to drift apart make new friends and we find that we don't have time for the internets anymore. I myself have been drifting away from communities I am part of, because I've just got bored. E-drama doesn't help things either, and unfortunately I have lost internet buddies because it.

.Iramet

Banned
    Years
    I never really had any friends on PC until I branched off into the smaller forums such as FS or AH, then I made friends, I sometimes talk to them on here, but mostly on the other forums.
    ^^
    It's hard to make friends here amongst the thousands.
    xD

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I don't tend to use the PC Friends system, as I prefer to have friends with whom I can talk face-to-face with. And no one shares my personality anyway...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've already had some rounds of friends... first my first pair and Clara and Devil_Silver methinks... Ghost fan club and Chocolate fan club was teh thing! Then that weird era began when me and my wonderful Joey and always awesome Oni did something weird and almost daily in the PCC... and Ryan joined and some others who probably don't know they've ever meant something to me ^^'

Now I'm in some kind of... bubble? I'm happy being here, and even if I'm not here, I can talk to people I like on msn. Still my main friends are IRL, because I find it weird to live a life on the Internet ._.' But some people here, I really wouldn't want to live without now. You probably don't know it either. But those I've said I like, I really do like. And need. Just so you guys know :3

I need to wear a diaper. ._.'
    Love you too.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    I chat with most of my friends via MSN or on other forums. I don't have a lot of them but I don't really care.
    One of them wanished though. The awesome people always leave. >:

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Friends? You can't live without them, But they can live without you.

This title is the answer to your question. If you're asking about PC friends, I'm only a little close to three of them. But yeah, people don't seem to bother about it much...

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I'm pretty much friends with everyone at my school and in my neighborhood. Except Alex, I HATE Alex.

I've gone through many friends. They come and go. A lot of my friends are moving all of a sudden.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    Most of my friends on PC are those I've met on other forums, and they're not all that active here. I tend to sustain friendships not through the board, but through MSN, IRC, LiveJournal and Facebook. If they go missing from all forms of communication, then I lose them - but that's hardly very often xD

I also tend to text my pair on a daily basis, so good luck to him ever getting rid of me.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    There are two people who I've met (one on PC, the other on another forum but also goes on PC) who are very very special to me. The first one was my first pair on PC, and I argue with him lots, and I regret it, cause now me and him don't talk as much anymore.. I hate it.
    The second person is always there for me, and we also get into so many fights, but he's forgiven me everytime. I'm grateful for these two people, if they know who they are, because they've brought a lot of happiness into my life. =) And even though now we are drifting apart, I still love them both and I'm going to try harder to reinforce our friendship.

Back