• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friends? You can't live without them, But they can live without you.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    ughh, this is a really bittersweet topic for me. yes, crap loads of my best friends on this forum have left. I barely talk to them anymore because they, and myself, have found other things to keep up us busy such as school, etc. while it sad that people I used to talk to everyday, I talk now to once a monthish, i't's nice to know we're doing things we want to do. and as long as my friends are happy, I can't dwell on it too much.

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
    And no one shares my personality anyway...

why would they have to share your personality to be your friend? *~*

but never mind. PC's got room for all types ^__^ and i talk to a lot of people i first met on PC..the first person on my freind list (brightfer) i only talk to occasionally. but better than nothing isn't it?

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Most of the original list that I got when I actually became active (which was around 3 months after registering) probably still remember me and I see them around occasionally (with the exception of the ones who became staff) and I occasionally send a joke around their way. but for the most part most of us got busy and the fact that always forget to turn on my messenger I hardly see most of them any more.

Edit: almost forgot the shout out to Ye Olde DCC group that I was part of! You rock!

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I've had quite a few friends here, most of which I've sort of fallen out of touch with. Though I could try to fall back in with Forever and her group, I really dont feel like it, since I dont quite feel the same friendship I did when Alex and May and Tali were around....

As for my other friends, I do keep in touch with them when I can but sometimes I still feel like an outsider. but I think Jake is being a stubborn bull lately. (me and jake never really saw eye to eye x3)

Though to be honest, I am a bit shy.

Back