• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
First movie came out in theatres on June of 2013, premiered on the Hub on September 1, 2013.

Second movie came out September 27th 2014, premiering on the Hub on October 17, 2014. Either it got really good reception or maybe they're trying to prevent us non-watchers to watch it on YT? xD probably just rushing.

Yeeeeah I'm not much of a bad quality person. I'd rather wait till the 17th myself. :/

on an unrelated note, since it's Halloween soon, I find myself in a Flutterbat mood these days :3 Sooo hard to find artwork for me to use as avatars because they are all SO GOOD. (go search Flutterbat on Tumblr and/or dA. There are loads of artwork that are really good).

tumblr_n9sav6W8rH1rpb34po1_r1_500.gif

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Rainbow Rocks was a nice movie. It had a lot of awkward moments which made me lol more than I could count. xD

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
A look inside the Crystal Empire library. I Wonder if S5 will have more of the Crystal Empire.

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I admit that I haven't been checking MLP lately, because of the lack of internet back home. So when's S5 coming?

Also, I just wanna share this one here...

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
It's dry season, dear. It's typical for this time of year. Also MLP Season 5 is set to premiere around Winter 2015. (Soooo maybe Jaunary-February?) Just a feeeeeeeew months away!~

I'm keeping myself entertained with fanfics and rewatching season 4 when I get the chance. I'm also hoarding all the merchandise I could find in stores. halp I have uncontrollable spending

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
HOWEEEEEVER. We do have a chance to see it! October 17th on the Hub. I'm super excited! I'm actually surprised that it's sooner than expected. Didn't we wait longer for the first movie to appear on Netflix/The Hub?

Correction, October 17th on the Discovery Network, because today's the last day of the Hub channel's run, according to all the depressing images going on at derpibooru.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Correction, October 17th on the Discovery Network, because today's the last day of the Hub channel's run, according to all the depressing images going on at derpibooru.

I think some of us weren't aware that the change would take effect immediately. :s I'm sure I'm not the only one that thought of that.

BUT here's the good news though! At least MLP isn't moving to a new network, which is what articles have speculated in the past. There's even word that S5 will air as scheduled.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Hello everyone. I had to take a break from the internet stuff going on here. Plus I had other nonsense to deal with.

1) Laptop was factory reset. Runs amazing now though.
2) Had to redownload a lot of my MLP stuffs.
3) And... headaches & Smash 4...

Yeah, I've been distracted, but I am back for a bit now; so...yay?

Denny Hamlin said:
I think some of us weren't aware that the change would take effect immediately. :s I'm sure I'm not the only one that thought of that.

BUT here's the good news though! At least MLP isn't moving to a new network, which is what articles have speculated in the past. There's even word that S5 will air as scheduled.

Yeah, I wasn't aware of it either, I thought they would be changing over next year, but eh, since I don't have TV anymore (just Netflix) and my little brother hates everything about MLP, its been difficult to enjoy the show.

Also, I heard that it is suppose to be airing in December sometime. But then again, they continue to bounce the launch date around and this shake up with the HUB turning into TDN might cause it to be pushed back a bit.

Still... if I have my Poni, NinStar will be a happy camper. If they don't. Nin's get'n angry!

Y4rI1.gif

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Kinda have fallen back from the fandom myself, but I'm excited for Friday! Even though I'll be working, unfortunately ;;

Nice to see some of you guys coming back into the swing of things though! Anyone done anything pony-related lately? How does everyone feel now that MLP is safe and sound after that Discovery Family change?

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Well most of the hub people got canned because of Discovery family so I wouldn't exactly call the show 'Safe' by any means

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well, it shouldn't be that concerning now. If it's confirmed that S5 will air as is, like CYD mentioned, the air DATE is now tentative after all these changes. It could air in December, or January or possibly later D: (highly doubt that).

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Just got to watch Rainbow Rocks:

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I just HAD to buy the soundtrack. What was your favorite song from the movie? Mine was "Under Your Spell".

Anyways,

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^Imma try to squeeze in the news box and hopefully not break the CSS.

To be honest this is quite a surprise for me! An ACTUAL pony movie and not anything human. I mean, I really love the Equestria Girls series and I think it's really awesome, but we seriously need a full pony movie. I'm so excited that they're getting a theatrical release. 2017 can't come any sooner!

Years
Spoiler:

As for the new Pony movie, it's still a long way off, so I won't start speculating on what they'll do with it for a while. It's interesting to see they're bringing in an outside source to write the script, though. Either way, I'll be sure to keep it in the back of my mind for when the release date draws nearer, or we start to hear more details about it.

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
Well, I just finished watching Rainbow Rocks...and I loved it! Even though it was pretty much just a crossover of High School Musical and MLP, it was a really good movie xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back