• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • ^ explain a little more? :x

@ MLP shipping (RR spoiler)

Spoiler:

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Was there a recent topic of Brony musiccccc???

I'd love to share this collection of 1,154 songs totalling 3.6 days of playtime :U

A lot of them aren't that good though... Still, there's a LOT to listen to in the fandom. I can't even keep up with it. :c I have a lot of the classics as well as some lesser known stuff though if anyone's looking for pony tunes.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Happy Nightmare Night, everyone! That reminds me, are there any official MLP costumes for Halloween?

Late response, but yes! Party City had several of them, as sets or as a "create your own look" costume. I went for the latter because they had a Rainbow Dash shirt for $10, plus the tail and the ears for $20 so eventually I came around spending 40 bucks. MLP because quite popular, because they kept running out of accessories and sizes for the costumes.

I dressed up as Rainbow Dash by the way!

Years
  • If I could've, I would've gone as Discord. It would've been easy, too; just cut up like ten other costumes and mix-match them and you're set.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • If I could've, I would've gone as Discord. It would've been easy, too; just cut up like ten other costumes and mix-match them and you're set.

Hey, that doesn't sound like a bad idea at all! That might be an idea for a cosplay if I decide to attend a brony convention next year!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I don't think you need convention experience to become a cosplayer. I went to the outskirts of comic con and I didn't cosplay, but it was primarily because I wanted to know what it's like. So many people did cosplay, and although the only relevant thing I was wearing was a Pikachu t-shirt, I still got loads of attention from many people, cosplayers or not. I met a Pinkie Pie cosplayer over there, and we're both still talking. She's a great person. :D

2015 will be a year for conventions, as I'll be living in a big city and there will be a few nearby pony conventions, like Fiesta Equestria, DerpyCon, and Nightmare Nights Dallas (there are even more but I can't think of them), and obviously SDCC. Pretty sure I might not be able to attend all of the aforementioned. I'm already planning on cosplaying. Like I said about Discord, it's easy to fix a cosplay of him. I also have Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle as options, and I wanna do Princess Cadance or Queen Chrysalis.

Years
  • Eh i don't really like cosplay, just not my thing.

Are we still gonna do a RR collab? Dips on Sonata disregard one of my earlier posts

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Still need to gather more interest! I'm calling dibs on Sunset Shimmer...rainbowfied! I'd like to see at least 5-6 group members that are interested, more if possible!

Although if we do 3 people and get one more person, we could do a Dazzlings collab.

Years
  • I don't know about a Rainbow Rocks collab, but if some of you want to do one for whenever Season 5 premieres, I'd be down for that.

On a semi-related note, I just met Madeline Merlo the other day, who was the singing voice for Sonata Dusk in Rainbow Rocks. It's too bad I didn't find out about that until after, since it would've been interesting to hear from her about the movie, even if she only had a small part in it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You at least met someone who participated in the movie. Lucky! Oh, and I'd be down for the collab when season 5 starts? I've been hearing it begins in February of 2015? That's still a long way to go.

Also, the movie was announced a long time ago and assuming so...it's still being worked on. They said 2017 is the year of the release, again...long way to go :P

I got a topic for discussion for you guys! I've been browsing pony pics on tumblr, and it's amazing to see so many fictional characters like Pokemon, Mickey Mouse, and others getting "ponified" into pony versions of themselves. Has anyone find a "ponified" version of their favorite characters? If not, who would you like to see "ponified"?

Years
  • Has anyone find a "ponified" version of their favorite characters? If not, who would you like to see "ponified"?

NOTE: The images are REALLY big.
    Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Nice choices, guys! Not sure if they exist around the net because I haven't seen them...but I'm curious to see the Sailor Scouts, mainly Sailor Moon, ponified. Their "symbols" could be their cutie marks, and the color of their mane/skin, can match their outfits. I should actually ask for a commission of that.

There's a lot of Pokemon I want to see as ponies. Charizard is one of them haha.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • On the above mention of an MLP FiM movie - did you guys know Hasbro is looking to acquire Dreamworks? :I

This could be highly relevant to our interests if the two were to coincide with one another.

Apologies if this has already been brought up and I'm just tardy to the party ;-;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back