• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    Welcome Dedenne1

Fluttershy is INDEED a nice pony, even though she is also voiced by Andrea Libman, I prefer Pinkie Pie over her

Anyway, I thought my early Birthday Surprise was going to be Pony Related, but it turned out it was Frozen-themed (particularly Olaf) Still nice though, I'll be going out later and going to Walmart or Shoprite to get a Balloon for my ACTUAL Birthday, I'm hoping for an Olaf Balloon, but if they don't have him, I'll be getting a Pony Balloon (even if it's Rainbow Dash and I'm not really a huge fan of her)

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    I still have like... two episodes left of season 4 from just lack of interest.

It's sad all the fun brony people I met have mostly moved on (and the place I met them closed from lack of views)

I can think of only me and one other that still pony from there... sigh..

But happily I still have here! Only problem is I get too caught up in the RP Corner to say 'Hi' here

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    I still have like... two episodes left of season 4 from just lack of interest.

It's sad all the fun brony people I met have mostly moved on (and the place I met them closed from lack of views)

I can think of only me and one other that still pony from there... sigh..

But happily I still have here! Only problem is I get too caught up in the RP Corner to say 'Hi' here
    I understand, the Brony fanbase can be dwindled down, but I've been in Hibernation until Season 5, but I'm still a Brony, true and true :)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    There's also a T-shirt regarding the announced date for season 5:

Spoiler:

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    There's like... Rainbow Dash balloons usually at the front of the store on display. https://www.partycity.com/product/my+little+pony+balloons.do?navSet=169853

Now that Season 5 has a date, many bronies are slowly returning which is awesome! It's like the old days. So glad the fandom is sticking together. <3
    Already too late on that one as on my Birthday, I went to Shoprite and got a Frozen Bubble Balloon

Pinkie-Dawn: Heh, I need not worry as during the Hiatus, I was watching some G1 (now if only I can find a DVD of MLP Tales in a store and NOT Online)

Animus: Party City is a Party Store here in the States

Years
    Wait what season 5 trailer?? I've been dead with keeping up on MLP things so I had no clue. But this is looking awesome and I'm all the more hyped now, gahgah come faster. No amount of hiatuses will make me lose interest entirely. <3

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Wait what season 5 trailer?? I've been dead with keeping up on MLP things so I had no clue. But this is looking awesome and I'm all the more hyped now, gahgah come faster. No amount of hiatuses will make me lose interest entirely. <3

Season 5. Is due to premiere soon!
    Yes ikr so exciting!
    Recently there has been several teasers and trailers showing small bits of whats in store and it looks awesome!
    Look it up on google like now! Haha
    I dont think u can lose interest in MLP though.
    Btw Party City around here has MLP balloons, tablecloths, plates, and party hats. :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

most of us have. D: darn hiatus and lack of pony throughout the dry season. it IS kinda expected though, albeit I have been keeping my spirits up. xD

OH BTW JANNA, have you kept up with season 4 yet? i think last time you said you were halfway there?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I really, really, really cannot wait for Season 5!
    Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I really, really, really cannot wait for Season 5!
    Spoiler:

Spoiler: season 5!
    I think that's one episode we're gonna look forward the most since it's a Sweetie Belle episode AND many headcanons had her gaining a cutie mark for being a great singer. It's about time she's getting some recognition and airtime, because really...Sweetie Belle is a really good singer. <3

Years
    I hope I can join..
    Username: Precious~Dark
    Favourite Pony: Fluttershy ^-^

I'm can not wait til season 5, The last few seasons were amazing and I hope season 5 will live up to my expectations. : )

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I hope I can join..
    Username: Precious~Dark
    Favourite Pony: Fluttershy ^-^

I'm can not wait til season 5, The last few seasons were amazing and I hope season 5 will live up to my expectations. : )

YEAH. I can't wait for Season 5 as well! Welcome aboard!

I just joined a Houston Brony group, and everyone on there are so friendly! They even invited me to an upcoming winter-wrap up event next weekend, as well as a meetup for the season premiere at UHouston. I'm pretty excited and I can't wait.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I've finally came across a Derpy vinyl figure from a comic store at San Diego yesterday, along with Discord. There were also vinyl figures of Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Big Macintosh, Lyra, and Bon Bon available at the same store, but I wanted to save my money on another figure, which I was unable to find.

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    I've finally came across a Derpy vinyl figure from a comic store at San Diego yesterday, along with Discord. There were also vinyl figures of Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Big Macintosh, Lyra, and Bon Bon available at the same store, but I wanted to save my money on another figure, which I was unable to find.
    Which Discord: Regular, Translucent or Blue Flu?

Anyway, I haven't do that much Pony lately, though I'm going to check to see if any of my local libraries has Rainbow Rocks as I have yet to see it

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Which Discord: Regular, Translucent or Blue Flu?

Anyway, I haven't do that much Pony lately, though I'm going to check to see if any of my local libraries has Rainbow Rocks as I have yet to see it
    Regular Discord. I know there also exists the Blue Flu - I've seen one at my local Hot Topic, but there's a Translucent one too?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back