• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I thought Build-A-Bear will be getting in Shining Armor as well? I have to take a good look at him to see if I can customize his cutie mark somewhat. The only other BAB ones I have (and wanted) are Spike and Scootaloo, so I never looked at any others.

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    I thought Build-A-Bear will be getting in Shining Armor as well? I have to take a good look at him to see if I can customize his cutie mark somewhat. The only other BAB ones I have (and wanted) are Spike and Scootaloo, so I never looked at any others.
    I doubt it as Build-a-Bear IMO wants to focus the My Little Pony line on little girls (hence of the Mane 6 and the Princesses)

In other Pony talk, I finally did my Megabuster Challenge for My Little Pony: Dr. Discord's Conquest which is a a Mega Man 3 hack

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I doubt it as Build-a-Bear IMO wants to focus the My Little Pony line on little girls (hence of the Mane 6 and the Princesses)
    You forgot that they also did a Build-a-Bear on 2/3 of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, unless they did all three of them.

While we're on the subject of plushies, I've read that there's going to be a series 2 of the TY Beanies Mane Six plushies, which means I have to either sell my Series 1 Twilight, Pinkie, and Fluttershy, or try find the Series 1 AJ, RD, and Rarity as quick as possible, because I've been hesitant on buying them at a later date.

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    You forgot that they also did a Build-a-Bear on 2/3 of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, unless they did all three of them.

While we're on the subject of plushies, I've read that there's going to be a series 2 of the TY Beanies Mane Six plushies, which means I have to either sell my Series 1 Twilight, Pinkie, and Fluttershy, or try find the Series 1 AJ, RD, and Rarity as quick as possible, because I've been hesitant on buying them at a later date.
    I appreciate the reply and yes, all 3 of the CMC were made at BaB, I was only giving my two bits was all

In other Pony talk, I got a new phone and a new carrier (MetroPCS) and I just made a custom Wallpaper for both my Lock and Home Screens:

Spoiler:

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    It started about a year or two ago, it was like this:

Wave 1: Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie
    Wave 2: Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy and Spike
    Wave 3: Rarity, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo
    Wave 4: Applejack and Apple Bloom
    Wave 5: Princess Celestia
    Wave 6 (According to Fun Size): Princess Luna and Princess Cadence

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    WHERE DO I FIND THIS SHOP OF WONDERFUL CONTENTS?!
    Heh
    Go to https://www.buildabear.com, hover over "Visit the Workshop" and click Store Locator and type in your Zipcode and it'll show you the stores nearest to you (Warning: I'd call the nearest BaBW in advance to make sure they have Celestia as I went to an express store and only had Twilight with the Ponies there)

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm waiting for Princess Cadance to come soon, if the rumors are true. I really hope they are true.

Bought a small Octavia plushie at Target. It was marked down at $1.25. MARKED DOWN. and it was the last one!

Anyone heard of Princess Gold Lily? I saw a toy of her along with Pinkie Pie. Thoughts/theories on her? Maybe she might have an appearance on Season 5?

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    An unnamed kingdom or maybe a kingdom colony of Equestria? In one of the seasons, 2 or 3 I think; it mentions that there are other Equestrian royals in the land. So maybe... its Celestia/Luna's cousin or niece like Cadance.

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    I'm waiting for Princess Cadance to come soon, if the rumors are true. I really hope they are true.

Bought a small Octavia plushie at Target. It was marked down at $1.25. MARKED DOWN. and it was the last one!

Anyone heard of Princess Gold Lily? I saw a toy of her along with Pinkie Pie. Thoughts/theories on her? Maybe she might have an appearance on Season 5?
    Yes I have (I first heard of her from Bin's Toy Bins review of her) Still kinda odd that she's paired with Pinkie Pie, but it's whatever :p

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    The brony fandom went CRAZY yesterday during the Super Bowl, when they made a short cameo in this commercial.

First Missy, now this. This year was totally full of surprises.

Cura

Years
    I actually saw that ad from a link my friend showed me. I find is funny that so many people got dare I say 'butthurt' over the ad just because of MLP. Some even threatening the superbowl's management because it 'offends' them; seriously, these people need to grow the heck up and get their thumb out of their mouths.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I can't believe I've missed out that MLP ad during the Super Bowl (I was only interested in the Jurassic World trailer they were going to play). Why am I not surprised about all the butthurt from the dudebros.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Wow...that was...opposite. Just because they only appeared for 5 seconds and that's it?

I do not understand people.

Cura

Years
    Wow...that was...opposite. Just because they only appeared for 5 seconds and that's it?

I do not understand people.

Its 5 seconds of life those dudebros wish to forget it seems. Ragequits left and right because of it.

Cura

Years
    I just changed my Avatar to a flying Pinkie Pie in honor of my Birthday coming up in a few weeks (March 8th)

Also best Pinkie Pie scene in my opinion:

Naturally that scene still gives me the chills for an animated (ahem, kids) show. Seriously, that episode when you think about it was quite darker than the rest of the first season. You may have noticed, but a majority of episodes really don't portray a dark overtone like this? Twilight Time, Party of One, that one AJ episode really all had dark overtones to them while everyone went nuts. Possibly someone over at Hasbro was yelled at or Studio B were like 'meh, maybe this is a bit too far'; but actually, I'd love to see more of these types of episodes.

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    ^ 1. Nice GIF of Apple Bloom who IS my Fave CMC
    2. As for the Season 5 trailer, it looks fine, but I'll wait for the actual episodes to see if the hype was worth it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back