• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Bulbasaur To Volcanion! (Remember to add a comment to each post!)

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    #456 Finneon

There...isn't much to say about Finneon, really. I've always felt that it's one of those filler Pokemon they add just to pad out the numbers. Zoey having one in the anime was cool, though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    #458 Mantyke

Mantyke is kinda cute, but not very creative as far as pre-evos go...it's basically Mantine without the Remoraid, and the Remoraid got removed from the Mantine sprite in the games around then anyway.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Still pretty hard to be caught with that 25 Catch Rate. :c

#459 Snover

This little guy is one of the reason why Ice-Type gets more love.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    #460 Abomasnow

I like Mega Abomasnow quite a lot; it's like a giant fluffed-up angry kitty. Snow Warning is a pretty decent ability on regular Abomasnow too.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • #461 It's at Weavile already?

It's very agile, and it hits hard. One of the few that can turn ghosts and dragons like Gengar and Garchomp beg for forgiveness.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    #462 Magnezone

I love this thing, it's just plain crazy. One of the more interesting evos introduced in Gen IV in my opinion. Looks like a UFO.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • #464 - Rhyperior

I never expected Rhydon to gain an evolution, but it's still pretty cool regardless! :D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    #468 - Togekiss

When I saw it for the first time, I thought "wtf is that", but now I really like it.

Years
  • #469 Yanmega

One of those Bug-types that I seem to actually love. Jessie's Yanmega in the anime kinda played a part in that.

Back