• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Froslass_Maniac's Pixel parade

How am I doing?

• Total voters

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
  • These are some of my new sprites.

Spoiler:
    dude... if you have more than 4 sprites you must make your OWN thread. Or show them in the Recolor/fusion thread. Not on the thread of somebody else.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I like almost all of them. Only fakemons are bad. It's harder to make own real kind of pokémon and with pixels it's even harder.

Wow, that's super constructive and elaborate, I am sure he knows exactly where he is going wrong. [/sarcasm]

Please make sure you post with constructive Criticism/ Elaborate comments in future.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • Wow, that's super constructive and elaborate, I am sure he knows exactly where he is going wrong. [/sarcasm]

Please make sure you post with constructive Criticism/ Elaborate comments in future.

IMMA SHE!! But whatever.. :/

meceux.png

Meceux (wow, looks like a space alien to me.. o-O)

dialkia.png

Dialkia (Based off the Pokémon manga ^^ I don't like the color i gave it..)

Wow 2 days left and then I'm a Spriter for a year already. Time surely flies ^-^

FireTears

Animator and Artist
    Years
  • Alot going on here, so I guess I'll start with the screenshot. It is decent, looks pretty real, but the text throws it off. Please use the DP font, it would look much better ^^' Also, Shadow Lugia should be placed higher above the ground, so it looks like it is floating rather than doing ballet.

Your recolors need alot of work too. Froslass, it is covered with black sludge. If you are to recolour a Pokemon sprite with black, use grey for the highlights and a semi-dark greyish black for the shading Bold black would be used for the outline. These isn't a sprite I know have such a dark shade of black. Check houndoom for reference.

Your Lugia recolour uses too much black. Add some lighter shades into the wing outlines, the neck, the eye 'plates'. Although, the color choices look great! Your second lugia, same with too darker shading.

Your fusions are decent, they look pretty real. But don't just copy and paste parts on there, learn to scratch a few things on too, it inproves realism sometimes.

Your trainer fusions and recolours look fine ^^

Keep up the good work^^

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • Alot going on here, so I guess I'll start with the screenshot. It is decent, looks pretty real, but the text throws it off. Please use the DP font, it would look much better ^^' Also, Shadow Lugia should be placed higher above the ground, so it looks like it is floating rather than doing ballet.

Your recolors need alot of work too. Froslass, it is covered with black sludge. If you are to recolour a Pokemon sprite with black, use grey for the highlights and a semi-dark greyish black for the shading Bold black would be used for the outline. These isn't a sprite I know have such a dark shade of black. Check houndoom for reference.

Your Lugia recolour uses too much black. Add some lighter shades into the wing outlines, the neck, the eye 'plates'. Although, the color choices look great! Your second lugia, same with too darker shading.

Your fusions are decent, they look pretty real. But don't just copy and paste parts on there, learn to scratch a few things on too, it inproves realism sometimes.

Your trainer fusions and recolours look fine ^^

Keep up the good work^^

Yeah i know but this screen is a very VERY old one

Those are also VERY old made dating nearly 1 year ago

Same answer as above, this is old, and for the shadow lugia i used the color pallette of a 3D shadow lugia character.

If you watched much further you've seen that I was already going on on scratching parts except for copy pasting.

FireTears

Animator and Artist
    Years
  • Yeah i know but this screen is a very VERY old one

Those are also VERY old made dating nearly 1 year ago

Same answer as above, this is old, and for the shadow lugia i used the color pallette of a 3D shadow lugia character.

If you watched much further you've seen that I was already going on on scratching parts except for copy pasting.

Yes, I noticed xD Excuse me, I have the tendency to critisize sprites posted on the first page instead of in the recent posts.

Back