• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Frozen Ice Cream ~Ice-Type Lovers~

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
  • Welcome to the club Suicune. I updated the topic so we don't have any more confusions. :)

The more members the better :)

TOPIC ANSWER:

I used to do Contest alot in Ruby, but once I got Diamond I got tired of them really fast. I used Powder Snow ALOT of the time :) ♥ Snorunt

Yes i did alot of contests in ruby too i put in many pokemon,
    For a contest i think i would enter a Glaceon in a beauty contest with the moves,
    Hail,Icebeem and Blizzard.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Pryce is my favorite ice-type leader, being that he's been one for a loooooooooong time, plus his Piloswine and his Dewgong is pretty good. I don't have anything else to say about Candice and Brycen since I haven't Arrestd them yet.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I think I'd go for Pryce too, because I think he was the only one out of the three gym leaders mentioned here against whom I actually had trouble.

If I could choose from the Elite 4 ones as well, then my choice would have been Lorelei. :3

Back