• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fruit Basket Club~

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    The other club sorta went down the drain so I wanted to make another one and I hope it goes well. So lets have fun and im sure you guys all know the rules.^^

Owner:
    pink-tiger

co-owner:
    *Princess Seraphia*

members:
    pink-tiger
    *Princess Seraphia*
    .:Teresa:.
    Miss Kanna
    Envy
    Wolf_Goddess
    Mighty_Mightyena99
    Team Magma Girl
    HatsuHaru
    Pengin-chan
    CopyCat
    Midori Chi
    ~Summer Queen~
    ~Fruit Basket Club~

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!^____________^ thank you for restartign this club!!! I love Fruits Basket, my fave characters are Tohru, ♥ Kyo♥ , Yuki, Arisa, Saki and Kagura..i love them all but those are if I had to pick!!

btw, may I join^^?

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    *Princess Seraphia* said:
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!^____________^ thank you for restartign this club!!! I love Fruits Basket, my fave characters are Tohru, ♥ Kyo♥ , Yuki, Arisa, Saki and Kagura..i love them all but those are if I had to pick!!

btw, may I join^^?

yes you may join, thank you..umm by the way do you want to be co-owner?
    Umm I also like tohru,kyo,yuki,arisa, and kisa!!! Oh, and shigure,and haru.And the guy whos the seahorse...umm I forget his name a lot.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Thank you, I'd love to be co-owner^^ and how could I forget ;; Hatori, Mayuko(I used her name for my sppf username), and Ialso love Hiro and of course kisa (great avitar byt he way^^) so how many volumes do you have?

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Welcome to the club^^ so do you own any of the mangas or aer you a fan of the anime?

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    .:Teresa:. said:
    ohh! I wanna join! I love Fruits Basket!

Hi Teresa welcome, thanks for joining.

umm I've watched all the dvds,
    andi've read 1-4 I think..but I know what everything is about...I sorta skip around in the manga version.><

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    you read them all online?? I couldn't do that (my eyes would start to hurt ;; ) and I've never seent he anime before but I hear It's nto as good as the manga though.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    *Princess Seraphia* said:
    you read them all online?? I couldn't do that (my eyes would start to hurt ;; ) and I've never seent he anime before but I hear It's nto as good as the manga though.

I know my eyes would hurt as well..Umm The anime does not show Akitos sister..but besides that its almost the same..The anime showa more emotions on the part were Kyo turns into his true form...It made me cry..so did other parts but just saying.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    XD the glasses might help^^ and so wait pink-tiger do you know a lot more then book 13 and 14??? I'm only on book 13 but my friend filled me on just about the whole series (thats out so far XD)

edit: I kown I nearly cried too, Tohru was so sweet to him^^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    may I join? :3 I absolutely love Furuba <3
    My favorite character is Kagura Sohma,just cause she has this "really random" personality XD

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Welcome Kanna^^ and yes Kagura rocks!!! Poor Kyo though..... XD

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Miss Kanna said:
    may I join? :3 I absolutely love Furuba <3
    My favorite character is Kagura Sohma,just cause she has this "really random" personality XD

Yes welcome kana..I dont like her..shes mean to Kyo..poor Kyo.>,<

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yes Welcome Envy^^ and I agree she is a bit mean to Kyo but she only forced herself to be XD

Back