• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fruit Basket Club~

Years
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    Well I've been reading spoiler tags in many places for Fruits Basket and like most of them said that Akito was a girl so I'm going to believe that Akito is a girl. And the fact that Akito was a girl was revealed in I think it was Volume 11..I'm not to sure what the number was though. I think that Yuki and Kyo reffered Akito as a he because they don't know its a she. < I'm not to sure. But I think Shigure knows that Akito is a girl =3

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

To my knowledge that's wrong. Don't believe all spoiler tags you read. And if you still know where they are may I see them? Please! =]
    Also I have Fruits Basket volume right in front of me me and I didn't see when they reveal Akito was a girl. I also looked through the 13th volume and he was stilll...a he. XD
    If Shigure knows why does he always say "he". Along with Hatori and even Kureno(<3). =[
    I may be wrong with I'm overly obsessed with FB and I'm sure I'm right. XD

Even his bio on fruits-basket.com says he's a guy.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    sure you can join, and yes Kyon is hot <3

Alright here's a spoiler about all you guys that don't beileve Akito is a girl (my friend has already finished the series)

Spoiler:

if anyone still has questions about any spoiler stuff I'm sure I could help^^

Kaseo

Cursed Being
    Years
    Oh sweet. Can I join? I love Fruits Basket...never read the manga though, but I know what sort of stuff is in there that the anime doesnt. Fruits Basket...one of my Top 5 Fav animes^^. Kyo is awesome...I even have is bracelet. Kyo is like my anime counterpart...I mean...irl. You understood that right? O.o

Well I love both KyoxKagura and KyoxTohru

Hope to talk later^^.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Yeah kyo is hot..hi melody welcome...So he is a girl..wow he looks nothing like a girl..but his siter..her face looks like a guy but her hair to me is what makes the difference....I saw a picture of her on the internet.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Yeah I agree with Pink-tiger. I just had to look up a pic to find out what she meant though. ^^;

yay it's almost August so the next volume will be out soon! yay! ^^

Kaseo

Cursed Being
    Years
    Hey all. Am I in the club? T.T

Well here's a gift from me^^...well its just some fanart I found a long time ago =P.

~Fruit Basket Club~

Alice in Wonderland!!! ^-^

So kawaii...who's Kyo supposed to be though? =/

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Welcome to the club Kaseo =D I love your avitar, Kyo x Tohru is adorable<33

Back