• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Full Metal Alchemist Fan Club

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    That'd be pretty awesome. I'll be looking forward to it. ;]

And man, how could I have forgotten about THAT? That's actually a 'side-story' sorta thing. It doesn't really concern the story much and is like..OVAs, or something along those lines. It was pretty nice, though. The story of the 'Blind Alchemist', I mean.

Years
    Hmm... Maybe i'll do that first. I have a lot of catching up to do. But i will finish the manga first i'm up to chapter 88 or something.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Wait, there are more OVAs besides that one? Gosh, I wasn't aware of it! I'll head to see them right away (well, not really)!

And uhh, I'm not really sure what topic's goin' on atm over here. OVAs, perhaps?
    Wonder when Charizard/Angelito. will be back...

Bay

Years
    OVAs, huh? The State Alchemist vs. the Homonculi one is pretty cool. There's one Brotherhood OVA I watched which is about Roy's time in the military academy and first time meeting with Maes Hughes. It's a really great one. Other than that, haven't watched any other OVAs. I might watch the Blind Alchemist later today though.

Also, lol you guys probably didn't notice I'm having a Roy Mustang theme going on, although I might need a banner of him instead of "Spark. Flash. Flame." XD

Years
    Sigh i need to get these series done cause i'm way behind compare to you guys.

Still nothing about my Greed theme

Bay

Years
    Sigh i need to get these series done cause i'm way behind compare to you guys.

Still nothing about my Greed theme
    It took me about a month to finish Brotherhood and three weeks to finish the original anime. XD I'm sure you'll be able to catch up, though! :D

Also, looking forward to the Greed theme.

Years
    Take your time with the series, you'll enjoy it more that way :)

Omg I am going to start a new topic. Who is your favorite Homonculi?

Mine was envy~

Bay

Years
    LinGreed was awesome. Love his attitude.
    Same here. Greed 1.0 is cool, but Greed 2.0 is so much better, character development wise.

As for first anime, Lust. I thought her characterization is much better in the original anime than in the manga/Brotherhood.

Years
    My favorite Homonculi is Greed followed by Pride. I don't mind Envy that much either. His ability is pretty awesome.

Back