• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fullmetal Alchemist~Part 2~ [Discussion]

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I don't know if it's Feb 8, but there's one being made apparently by Square/Enix for this spring.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Fullmetal Alchemist is one of the best animes out there. I got a demo for the game about 2 or 3 weeks ago. It's really awesome. I cant wait till I get the game.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • I love FMA.. I just bought the game yesterday. I saw the whole thing too.The ending kind of was a cut off.. I hear there will be a new one at some point. I can't wait!

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • There's currently two Playstation 2 games made by Square-Enix in Japan and one in the works by Bandai. There's also a few GBA games by Bandai.

And that Feb. 8th thing is the first DVD. o_o

Btw, I have the comparisons for episodes 10 and 11 up. :P

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
    Years
  • I'm kinda iffy, to whether this pertain's to this thread, but I'll give it a shot.

I saw FMA Japanese DVD Sets (they were packed with some weird artwork and 1 DVD, in this cool box). I was wondering:

~Does Japanese FMA DVDs have English subtitles?
    ~Do I need to get a Japanese Region Code DVD Player or can I play it on my computer?

Thanks ^^;;

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
    Years
  • JKaizer said:
    Question 1... no. Why would they?

Dunno. Some Korean Anime DVDs have English subs. Plus, I don't buy a lot of Japanese imports - I usually wait for the uncut dubs - so I'm pretty much clueless in that department ^^;;;

Elite Trainer Raven said:
    I think there are some DVD programs on the comp that allow you to switch the regional setting to view imported DVDs.

Like what? Like I said above, I'm pretty much clueless about this stuff >.>;

And my computer is Windows XP Home Edition (Korean)... if it matters :P

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Korean... o.O Is that pirated then? *shrugs*

Eiiiiiiiiiii, I have no money to buy the DVD set... ;_____;

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Hmm, you already get everything before me. ;.;

Possibility of an Alphonse Character Song File March 24th~

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
    Years
  • JKaizer said:
    Korean... o.O Is that pirated then?

Nonono. It's the standard for all Korean Windows. It's basically the same only... Korean. Which I hate because people always relate to the English names of certain parts of Windows (even if it were refered to in Korean, I wouldn't get it... XP).

I'm assuming you were talking about Windows.

If you were talking about Korean (Anime) DVDs, I'm just saying that as a general consensus. I personally rent a **** load of Korean (dubbed) Anime and a lot of the time it has English subs =/ (Example: Beyblade G Revolution; DNAngel). Other times - for example, Yu Yu Hakusho - it's just Japanese dubbed with Korean subs, which is okay for me because I can read Korean, just fine.

We're not really big on bootlegging stuff... *curses Asian countries' bad rep*

Nice feature for people who don't know Korean that well, like me! ^^;

If there's no way to play Japanese DVDs with default software on Windows, I think I'll just get the American DVDs as they come out (when is/are the first one coming out? Sometimein February?).

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
  • Yea I have that song on my mp3 and its pretty fun. I just don't like that first season op called "Melissa" its soo boring. The "Ready Steady Go" is pretty tiresome if you hear it alot but the ending song i never get tired of hearing it.

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
  • Yeah it took me a while to get into the "Melissa" and "Ready Steady Go" opening songs but they're songs that grew on me and that I love now.
    "Rewrite" is my favoruite opening song though X3 Plus the opening animation to it is so totally awesome!
    "Kesenai Tsumi" is my fav ending theme by far. "Motherland" is probably my least favoruite but it's still a pretty song ^^

Back